Cover Image: Rebel Girls Lead

Rebel Girls Lead

Another great addition to the Rebel Girls series! Love how all of these are short enough to work into a larger lesson plan or story time. And great illustrations as always!

Thank you to the publishers and NetGalley for the opportunity to review a temporary digital ARC in exchange for an unbiased review.
Such a great collection of stories! I really like this line. It brings together true tales of women that young girls really should know. Very informative, beautiful presentation. I'm always looking forward to a new collection to see what new stories I get to hear about.
The reason why I love this book is because I love all the rebel girls' books and want to spread the word about them. Especially this one the reason why is because it's about powerful women who changed the world   and how they made a difference. This is a great book to have for international women day and I would read this one again.
I first discovered Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls a few years ago and I absolutely loved the concept and the idea behind the book, so I immediately bought a copy for my little sister to read. I recently saw that there are now more books in this collection and it couldn't make me happier. Having the chance to celebrate such important women not only through history but also our current female heroes and leaders is amazing. Plus, the illustrations are stunning, thanks to this book I have also taken a look at a few illustrators with a very unique style that really spoke to me.

As per the women that are highlighted in Rebel Girls Lead, I loved learning more about them and how they impact our world right now. I really think this book is a must read for young girls, so they can see that women can lead too and they lead in fair, original, unique and strong ways. Very inspirational.

I am looking forward to continue learning about women who changed and are changing the world thanks to the books in this collection.
Such a powerful collection of inspirational women! Love the diversity of women picked for this, and the variety of fields they are working/active in. Would definitely gift this to a niece to learn more about inspirational women from all over.
A fantastic book to share with your own rebel girls - daughters, nieces, cousins, neighbours - whomever you can find! Would recommend to anyone - not just girls!
I received an eARC copy from Rebel Girls via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

With this title, Rebel Girls introduces a plethora of powerful women and their extraordinary lives, much to the usual successful pattern. However, I felt as this title is more of American Rebel Girls, as there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety in representing other countries and continents. Nevertheless, these 25 inspirational stories with such engaging texts show little girls (and boys) a universe full of possibilities and dreams without limits. As always, a fantastic read and valuable addition to the series and the young readers' libraries.
The GRAPHICS on this book!! Oh my!! I picked up a copy the second I finished. I’m in love with every icon we get to know, it’s empowering and beautiful. I wish there are more books like this, ethnic, real, diverse! Not some twisted white hero struggle narrative.
After reading many of the Rebel Girls series, this is an insta-buy for me, even if I had not received an advanced reader copy from the publisher for an honest review. (Thank you!)

Although written for the 3-6 grade reader, I always learn something about many women I've learned tons about. And sometimes, I learn about someone totally new to me. Covering ladies from politics, athletics, entertainment, and women's rights, this is a must have for any child wanting to learn more about the women who push for better, for awareness, for equality, and to make this world a better place.

Great addition to the Rebel Girls library.
I will always love and buy the Rebel Girls books. With a young daughter, I want to be able to show her strong leaders all over the world. That she can be whatever she wants to be. Keep making more of these!
I have enjoyed all of the Rebel Girls books so far, and this was no exception. I enjoyed having a selection of female leaders specifically and appreciate how Rebel Girls has begun categorizing their books. This makes it easier to select a title for oneself or for a gift.
I have seen many books of Rebel Girls in the bookstore. I wonder what they wrote inside. After few years my curiosity was fed well. Rebel Girls Lead introduced me to 25 great women who came from different background and profession. I recognized 10 of them and I have read their stories but it is still nice to read about them from Rebel Girls version.

I like the illustration. It took sometimes to realize that each page was drawn by different illustrator. All of them are great. It suprised me there  is also an illustrator from Indonesia who participated in this book. Well done, girl!

Rebel Girls Lead is my first book and something for sure I'd love to read another series of Rebel Girl.
I can't stop recommending the Rebel Girls series of books.  These stories really highlight what has been missing from normal history books.  I love these female role models!
I give this series of books to my best friends daughter so it was great to read it before I buy it for her. I wish we had books like this when I was younger. I would have loved them and it would have made my journey so much easier. Brava!
An amazing compilation of introduction of the women who has made history and made a difference in one way or the other for the betterment of everyone.

The  writing is summarised in a page describing one personality alongwith a colourful portrait. It's a simple yet powerful read as all the rebel girls series books.

So grateful for this book.

Thank you, publisher, the author, the artist and the team, for the advance reading copy.
I love the Rebel Girls books, and this was as great as expected. I can't wait to read the next one, and thank you to Netgalley for providing me with an EArc of this book, in exchange for an honest review.
This is a wonderful compilation of stories regarding the many women leaders that we have as examples. Each story is inspiring, and the illustrations that go with each story make the words come alive. This is a fantastic installation to the series, and makes the reader aware of many women leaders in our world.
This book would be a great gift for any little girl who aspires to make a difference, Its packed with stories of how many great women reached their goals and made the world a better place with their actions.
I highly recommend this!
We love every Rebel Girls book! They are fantastic stories about real people and my daughters and students return to them time and time again. I look forward to adding this to our school library collection!
Love this so much! It's easy to follow along. The stories are captivating and inspiring. This is the perfect book for young girls and even women alike.