Cover Image: Bedtime Prayers

Bedtime Prayers

Soft, beautiful art and sweet, traditional prayers. The kids in the art are diverse and contextual. This one will be added to our bedtime routine!
This is the perfect starter prayer book for kids! It’s easy for them to understand what they’re praying for. The illustrations were also beautiful, so that will definitely help the kids stay focused on the book.
Lion have a history of providing books that provide works and illustrations to capture Christian principles, Scripture and as here, the playful heart.
There is never a time to early to introduce your child to books or the importance of praying. Bedtime prayers are often something we have all shared in Christian homes and this book has a collection of short verses that will establish this evening reflection.
As with adults in prayer the areas covered include Praise and Thankfulness. Support for others and God’s protection on those we love and them that love and care for us. Remembering the day, things that went well or where we could have done more. Repentance and Forgiveness.
Reading these verses of prayers lifted my heart and I felt blessed by Jesus’s words to minister to children.
Filled with wonderful colourful illustrations this is a fine book of prayers for children and adults to share in their reading time and rejoice in the blessings and leave in prayer our concerns with God.
Perfect Easter gift, Baptism/Christening present or just to show those we love we care for them.
The gift of drawing nearer to God is open to all and this book is a delightful passport into his presence we can share with our children.
Nice collections of prayers from the traditional to the a more modern for kids of all ages. I couldn't decide if it was more of a story book to read at bedtime or prayers to memorize and say on your own.
This is a beautifully illustrated book of a variety of bedtime prayers for children. It helps little ones understand what prayer is, the different types of prayers, teaches them that God is always accessible to them and gets them in the habit of praying. Very well done!

My thanks to NetGalley and Lion Children's Books for allowing me to read an ARC of this book which is scheduled to be published on 7/23/21.
It is the end of the day
and time to pray,
So I close my eyes
and think about my day.
I will praise God
and thank God.
I will ask God
and listen to God.
I am ready to spend time with God.

A ritual of prayers at bedtime of prayers to say with your children. The book is made of 4 chapters.

Praise for the World
Thanks for My Day
Thinking of Others
Blessings for the Night.

This is a great way to end the day with your child. The illustrations are friendly and the words are soothing. A great additional for the whole family.

A special thank you to Lion Hudson Books and Netgalley for the ARC and the opportunity to post an honest review
Enjoyable little bedtime prayer book.
There are some classic favourite children's prayers in this book, as well as some I'd not read before. The illustrations are beautiful and they book is put together in a well thought out way. I read it with my 6 year old, who enjoyed the prayers and the illustration. Handy to have and pick out a bedtime prayer as part of your child's bedtime routine.
This is the cutest Bedtime story book for any child. I would recommend it for anyone who has kids, to read before they go bed. There are four small sections that can read all at once, or one at a time. Praise for the World, Thanks for My Day, Thinking of Others, and Blessings for the Night are four ways you can pray with your child each night, just by reading this book.
Bedtime Prayers is a beautifully illustrated book of prayers for  children.  The prayers are simple and easy for kids to memorize and understand.  The prayers also cover a variety of what a child may experience throughout the day.  This book is a great tool to teach a child how they could pray and what they should pray about. I recommend book to anyone in the Christian Teaching field teaching young children and adults who want to teach the kids in their lives about prayer.  Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for for the opportunity to read this book.  (This review is also on GoodReads.)
I read this before going to bed and realised it is one of those books even the adults need. I believe bedtime rituals are very important for both children and adults and this book offers a lot of comfort for everyone. I love the illustrations and the prayers. Good book!