Cover Image: We Three

We Three

Through (mostly) no fault of its own, this one wasn’t really my cup of tea (which I knew going in, but I’m trying to diversify my reading!). I am an avid menage reader, though I prefer more men instead of women.

This story has very little plot, but that’s not what we’re here for, right? The writing was decent (though the women were frequently referred to as “the blonde” and “the brunette” instead of by their names, which got really annoying after a while), and the sex scenes had some pretty good steam. However, rather than highlighting the menage aspect, there was a very heavy focus on the two women together, and there were several scenes where the guy wasn’t even present. This is where it lost me a little, especially because based on the title and description I was expecting threesome sexytimes!

BUT, I do love that there’s bisexual representation out there and I’m sure many people will enjoy this!
Good story about something I don't often read! The book touched on topics that are generally taboo in society. This isn't a genre of book that I read however it was nice to switch it up and read something completely out of my realm. Thank you NetGalley, the publishers and the author for an ARC in exchange for an honest review
I requested this book because I was looking for erotica and I was not disappointed in that respect. The story itself was good, but the ending was a bit too abrupt for my taste.
Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for providing a copy in exchange for an honest review!   Worth a look and a good title to recommend for those interested in the genre. Always looking for additional titles in areas that I don't always read.
This is such a sexy book! I loved the characters, I loved the story in between, and it doesn't fall into the trap of too much story too little sex, or too much sex too little story! An enjoyable little book!
There were things in this book I liked, and things in this book I did not like. I did not like that they kept referring to each woman as "the blonde" or "the brunette". That's usually all fine and good when the character hasn't met the other one yet. But they were sleeping with each other and thinking to themselves 'man the brunette is hot'.... just plain weird. Also, I didn't like that most of the sex scenes were involving the two women. It was fine for a little bit, but as the story went on it seemed like the two main female characters were lesbians and one happened to be married to a straight man. I just felt for how the book was portrayed he (Eric) should of been more involved with both his wife (Elena) and "the blonde" (Jess). Now, I did like that the book was about swingers and trios, which you don't normally see in erotica novels. There was not a whole lot of back story, but I felt it wasn't actually needed. I gave this book three stars because I did read it rather quickly so I was into the story and that it was a different type of book, but it wasn't the best thing since slice bread. Thanks to Netgalley for letting me read this one!
Eric and Elena are a married couple that have belonged to the Swingers Club for a long time. This is a lifestyle that they enjoy. When a new bartender, Jess, starts working at the club. Elena is very attracted to her. Jess is a young woman that grew up in foster care and has had a rough life. She has very few possessions and has little self esteem. Eric and Elena approach her about playing  together. Jess agrees and the three of them enjoy each other. They have a number of encounters but always plan on it being a casual thing. When Eric who is a pilot is working, Jess and Elena start hanging out together and become friends. The couple begins to feel possessive about Jess and don’t hit the club much anymore. This book would be enjoyed by individuals that are bi or like three person relationships.
Thank you to NetGalley for the eARC in exchange for an honest review!

The main married couple likes to experiment with other couples and singles but once they meet Jess they can't get her out of their minds.

---

Was kind of one-dimensional, nothing really happened outside of the thruple getting more and more comfortable together and slight challenges associated.

Very steamy with threesomes and doubles!

Loved the separate 'relationship' between Jess and Elena.

Ended very abruptly!
Normally this isn't the type of romance books I read. I tend to read FF romances, but felt like trying something different. Even thought I knew this was more on the erotica side of things and it had a MFF relationship, by the time I got to the end, I was overwhelmed with the amount of sex in this one. I did feel they were all well written, but it was just a bit overkill by the time I got to the end. I did like the romance that happened between the mains. There was for sure chemistry between the mains and I felt the connection between the two women was stronger which was something that I did like, Overall this was as decent read. 3.25 stars

This arc was provided by netgalley and the publisher for an honest review
This was fine. There was basically no plot, but it was at least written with a little bit of something in between 400 pages of gratuitous sex scenes. A+ for bisexual representation. No creepy demeaning language, either-- it felt very sex positive for the female characters.
We Three by Lara Zielinsky was a DNF for me. I found the relationship between the couple, Eric and Elena,  and the younger, more vulnerable Jess to be problematic... almost predatory, given the age and situation disparities. Just her living situation, in the hotel at the sex club, with the boss being able to pop up and demand she work on her day off was creepy, so yeah, maybe getting out of a semi-trafficking situation with the hot couple with trustworthy eyes would be extra appealing. Elena, a Latina, is described as "exotic" in the first few pages, which seemed kind of racist.

As for style, I had some issues there, too. The sex scenes seemed a little perfunctory and awkwardly phrased. Describing the women as "the blonde" and "the brunette" got tiresome after a while. In just the first several chapters, the women's relative heights are mentioned at least three times (almost the same height, she had shoes on so she was taller, both barefoot so they were the same height). So unless I didn't get to the part where their being the exact same height matters to the plot, this was overkill and needed a stronger editorial hand.

ARC courtesy on NetGalley, opinions my own.
3.5 Stars

Elena and Eric Tanner are a married couple who are practiced swingers. They very much enjoy group sex and swapping partners at private parties, or their regular nights at Club Caliente in Miami, Florida. Eric is a pilot and Elena was a stewardess, until the politics of the company caused her to quit her job. She had a close relationship with another woman, once, and still sort of misses that connection.

Eric meets Club Caliente’s newest bartender, Jess, while she’s examining Eric’s erotic photos in a club art show. The main subject is Elena in varying degrees of clothing and arousal. Jess thinks Elena is gorgeous and is eager to meet her, once Eric says he’d be happy to introduce them. Jess is a loner, by choice. She’d grown up and aged out the foster system and been roughly rootless her entire life. She’s concerned why Eric might be interested in connecting her and his wife, at least at first. They all do have a chemistry, once they meet in a more quiet and personal way. Elena is attracted to Jess, as is Eric, and Jess is surprised that this attraction is matched by their personalities connecting. Elena is a little selfish, fearing that Jess isn’t very into her, but Eric’s encouragement allows her to see she needs to give Jess the time to acclimate to a completely new dynamic, that of a triad. All the characters in this story are interesting and passionate. They care deeply for their partners, while also enjoying sharing their partners. Jealousy wasn’t a thing, until Elena started falling for Jess, for whom she became slightly possessive. This was an intriguing situation, as she’s not that possessive of her own husband.

This was a very sexy read, with lots of three-way interactions, some that included more partners, and others that are exclusively between Elena and Jess. What began as a bit of fun develops into a stronger connection and relationship than any of these folks had anticipated. That said, it seemed like some of the subplots didn’t develop–like the supposed jealousies of the Club Caliente owners, who may or may not be very sketchy employers. Or Elena’s new business venture selling and guiding sex-tourism trips for swinger couples. The end came rather abruptly, and I wasn’t sure if Jess made a cohabitating move, or just quit her job. Or, what. I had hoped it would become a more intimate and permanent arrangement, but there was enough uncertainly I wasn’t exactly sure if Elena and Jess were starting a real partnership of their own. For the times that Eric is away. Otherwise, they’d all three be sharing a bed. It seemed, at least.

If you are into lesbian scenes, orgies, or swingers I think you’d really enjoy this one. I liked the development of this menage relationship, though I felt there were holes in other parts of the plot.
Lara Zielinsky's We Three is a character-driven story with plenty of steamy scenes of a polyamorous relationship.  The work was well written and had great character development.
Thank you to NetGalley.

No one under 21 should read this book. It's very graphic and erotic. I enjoyed it though and never thought I'd be reading about swingers in a swingers bar/club. Elena and Eric are married and have been swinging a long time with other couples. They meet Jess at the club, where she is a bartender, and befriend her. They all get involved in a menage a trois. Not every page was sex but close enough. More with Elena and Jess than with Eric but he gets in the action too. They treat each other with respect.

The only thing that drove me crazy is that the author kept saying the blonde and the brunette (meaning Jess and Elena) when in the sentence before or after she used their names. Of course they mean them.
This book takes a peek inside a world that is foreign to many.  Each of the main characters Eric, Elena, and Jess bring  along unexpected baggage.  Elenena is the one always seen as the Hispanic girl which shouldn't be that uncommon in Miami but leads to lots of microagressions.  Jess group up in the focus care system never feeling wanted and so doesn't know how to put down roots.  Eric is a pilot for a major airline but really just wants to be a photographer.  The three meet in a swingers club where Eric and Elena are member and Jess is working as a bartender.  Sparks fly and the ending is not what you expect.
I received a complimentary copy of We Three in exchange for an honest review.  This is the first time I've dabbled into a swinger lifestyle novel, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  The writing style was decent, and I enjoyed getting to know Erica and Elena Danner.  Jessica seemed like an outlier, and I'm still not sure how they developed into all having feelings for each other.  This was a neutral read with no preferences to like or dislike it.
Review: A steamy story about a photographer/pilot and his wife/photography subject, who find a third (unicorn, if you will) for photo sessions and seduction. The characters are mostly developed, although I think some of the supporting characters are throwaways with no real development or interaction. The relationship between Jessica and Elena is far more developed, while Eric remains on the fringes. There is a minimal plot, but really only moves the story forward into the next sexual encounter. The ending is abrupt, jarring, and seems completely out of place. Overall, this might be a good read if you're looking for more FF action, with a bit of variety into FFM scenes.

Note: I received a free copy of this ebook from the publisher via NetGalley. My review is my own.
I haven’t read a book of this genre before, so thought I would give it a try! I was pleasantly surprised that there was a reasonable story in between the sex scenes and the developing relationship between the main three characters was sensitively and believably depicted. The sex scenes gave plenty of variety in nature and were very erotic. The story follows Eric and his wife who are regular members of a swingers club and their relationship with Jess, a bartender at the club. Initially drawn by a strong sexual attraction between the two women the relationship between the three develops. As other reviewers have mentioned the end did seem a bit abrupt and could have been expanded for a more satisfying ending. However, I really enjoyed my first dabble in erotica and am sure it will not be my last!
My thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for allowing me to read a digital copy of this book in return for an honest review.
✨We three✨

Thank you to netgalley, the author and the publisher for a copy of the book.

Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review:  this book promises steam from start to finish and does not disappoint. When Eric and Elena, a married couple into swinging, first lock eyes on Jess the chemistry is instantaneous. They find themselves drawn to eachother. This book follows their journey of playing with eachother solo and in a consenting trio to introducing Jess to the life of a swinger. All three are able to explore their fantasies but soon real feelings develop and i wish this had been elaborated on more but otherwise this was a quick, steamy and enjoyable read!
I chose this title to read and review based on the cover and then the blurb on the back. It is always a coin toss what kinds of details are included or left out with books in this genre. I felt the author balanced the sex and real-life scenes pretty well. I also felt the language was accurate, and it did not deter away from the story itself. It is not a book filled with naughty scenes throughout, which I appreciated. I felt We Three was well written, and I felt the author did an amazing job sharing the different points of view throughout the book. I will look for more books by this author.