Cover Image: Thank You, Tree

This adorable board book will delight children and parents alike.

Not only are the illustrations bright and colorful, they are also educational.

What I mean by saying that this board book is educational is that each two-page spread thanks trees for specific things, such as "Thank You trees for maple syrup." Children at the age where they are being given board books are very young and are unlikely to know which things come from trees. This book helps them to fill that knowledge gap in a fun and engaging way.

I rate this board book as 4 OUT OF 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you to #NetGalley for providing me with a free copy of this book.
What a precious book!

Thank You, Tree is a book that celebrates trees. It's a beautifully illustrated book that teaches kids to appreciate trees and nature itself, on how valuable they are into our lives all year long. It's a charming book that mesmerizes kids! I like that there are descriptions of the kind of trees in the book that children can go back to the previous pages to identify—a cute book to read along with young kids.

Thanks to NetGalley and Storey Publishing for the copy I received!
I am probably one of the few people who really disliked this book. It randomly goes around trees with "thank you for...." There is no real flow. In my experience, the target age range would be 6-18 month olds, who honestly would probably rather hear someone talk about what is going on in the illustrations rather than just hearing the words "thank you for" with no other material. The text and illustrations don't always get the point across. Ther are so many good books about trees out there for young ages that Thank You, Tree really can't compare with.
I really enjoyed this short book, I think children will love it too. The illustrations are beautiful and you get to see what trees give us. I found it to be a good conversation starter. Thank you for the opportunity to read and review this book.
This book is super adorable and well illustrated. I am definitely adding this to my wishlist for my baby for when it is published! We are doing a forest theme for the nursery and I love all things trees so this book is perfect!
Who wouldn't love this cute book?!

I feel so blessed when I read this book. It's just a wonderful reminder of how grateful we are for all the greenery around us, the trees specially. How we tend to neglect them but how grateful we are we are blessed with them.

The picture book is informative regarding some specific trees. Such a beautiful illustrated read.

Thank you, author/artist and the publisher, for the advance reading copy.
Thank You, Tree is a wonderfully simple introduction to trees for children of all ages. I will happily add this to my classroom.
The pictures and format of this book is what saves it from disappearing into the many other already published books on trees and nature for children. The words are unspectacular, but the repetition is good for reading comprehension!
We spend a lot of time outside, so my daughter loved seeing all the different aspects of what trees give us. We loved that the book features many different kinds of trees and had a little scavenger hunt at the end. Lovely illustrations make this one a definite winner!
Such a lovely book for introducing love of trees and nature in young children! I loved the range of things to thank trees for: the obvious things like fruits and leaves, but also simply joy - the message of appreciating the simple little things is so strong and so wonderful!
The pastel illustrations are also gorgeous, and I love that the children pictred are clearly from a range of races and backgrounds.
Published September 28, 2021
Edited by: Storey Publishing
Author: Fiona Lee
Children's Board Book
Rating : *****
Reviewed by Myself and My Daughter

My daughter enjoyed the beautiful photos in the book. We talked about the different trees and what each tree does for nature and how we benefit from the beauty search tree mentioned. Every tree brings the world something special.  We enjoyed this lovely book.
My daughter pointed out the difference between each tree and some we have on our very own land. I recommend this book to educators and homeschooling families. This is a great book for children.
Thank you Netgalley and Storey Publishing for gifting me this great book to review.
This review is of my own opinion along with my 6 yr old daughter.
Another fab board book from the Thank You collection which encourages the youngest of children to show gratitude for the gifts trees give us. From saying thank you to the trees for their beautiful colours to thanking them for their yummy fruits and foods. Using simple repetitive phrasing, children will gain a faster understanding of being thankful and will become familiar with the trees and associated actions and gifts that can be gained from them, associating pictures to the correct names.

It has wonderful, simple illustrations which are generously sized and don’t over power the page, making it easy to spot the different colours, or fruit, children, leaves, etc. Young children will easily be able to point to the different variety of items and objects on the pages and interact with the book, which help in supporting their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.

Overall I think this book would be a lovely addition to babies and toddlers. It encourages gratitude and exploration and I think it will pique the interest and curiosity of young minds. I could see this book being used in my settings baby room and very much enjoyed by the children:
I had reviewed the Thank You, Farm board book of this series and my views on this one are the same.

The kind of board book I am always on the lookout for, for my child. Colourful and beautiful illustrations, simple words with a heartwarming message. The message of gratitude is essential in this day and age and what better way than for them to be introduced to it through books.
The picture book is beautifully illustrated.  The text is simple yet tells a child the many ways that a tree can do.  At the end of the book is a list telling us what trees are portrayed in the book.  It also gives a question asking if you can find the tree in the book.  It is an excellent book to learn from and exquisite to look at.
I've been on the hunt lately for really good children's books. This one fits the bill!

First, the illustrations are darling. And yes, that matters! The artwork in children's books are half the reason I look for them. I loved how this was illustrated.

The book lays out many ways trees serve, and some of the purposes they have. It was super cute, and I loved the gratitide focus. Like a lot.

I also liked the fact that it's trees/plants/outdoors. The message is just a good one. This will be added to my "list of books to gift at baby showers." And added to my kids' personal collection.
This is a sweet and simple book that would be a good introduction for toddlers to learn about trees and how they benefit us.  I think this would be a useful book in my classroom, I like it's simplicity.
I received an arc of this title from NetGalley for an honest review. Excellent, easy to read, and a great message all in this tiny board book. Love it.
"Thank You, Tree" is a baby's first introduction to gratitude for a plant that is often taken for granted-- despite how much trees contribute to our lives. The illustrations are lovely, and at the end the names of the trees shown are listed, so toddlers can go back through and learn to identify the type of tree. This book is very sweet!
The book was beautifully illustrated with many children of different ethnicities included. The trees were lovely throughout the book.

The words weren’t the most inspired but they were nice and simple and the style, repetition and typeset are perfect for prompting reading along.

At the end of the book there was a “can you find these trees?” section with each tree drawn and labelled. I was waiting for this from the start, and it is why I wanted to read this book. I think I would have preferred that illustration begin the book, as opposed to/in addition to ending it. I was reading and wondering which tree was which, hoping to be able to say with each page the tree while reading. The reader should have been given the tools from the outset for identification, rather than at the end.

Despite that this book is definitely on my list to buy for babies and toddlers. It’s great encouragement for those less tree inclined to begin the path to recognition & for experts, a wonderful way to share that with the next generation. I read a digital copy, which may be a limitation of this review.
This is such a great book for babies and young children. The illustrations are beautiful and the text is appropriate.  I love anything that will encourage a love of nature in children and this will Certainly do that, as we read through the pages we look at how great trees are. I love the simple statements and the pictures that accompany them. This is great to prompt discussions and ask questions. This book shows us how great trees are in a fun and engaging way children will relate to. Lovely bedtime reading book, and I think this would be great for a forest school session with pre school children,  A great resource for discussion In a group and then have fun doing some of the fun things mentioned in the book.