Cover Image: Rebel's Karma

Rebel's Karma

Thank you, Net Galley, for providing me a free copy of the ebook!

I haven’t read anything by this author before and I haven’t really been into Paranormal Romance lately, so I didn’t know what to expect, especially since this is pretty far into the series. However, it was EXACTLY what I needed. There was so much action and such a rich world, but I caught on pretty quickly to everything.

Ben and Karma are fated mates, but Karma has been being held prisoner by Ben’s enemies, the Kurjans and the Cysts. The Kurjan leader, Terre, wants to have Karma’s mating with her mate who passed away centuries ago negated so that he can claim her. He cannot touch her as long as she still has a mate tie, even if her mate is dead. The only way known to do this is to have her infected with a virus that may kill her. So, she is sent to spy on Ben’s people because the Kurjan’s know they are experimenting with the virus and will want to test it on her. Things do not go exactly as the Kurjans planned, as Ben knows that Karma is his mate and isn’t going to let Karma go back to the abusive Kurjans.

Ben struggles with how to deal with his connection to Karma because he is part of a group called The Seven who must fight to prevent an ancient prophecy from coming true. Ben thinks he will likely die and doesn’t want to love anyone or leave a mate behind. This becomes even more complicated when Ben discovers the leverage Terre is using to make Karma do what he wants.

My favorite line came pretty close to the beginning when Ben is getting ready to take Karma from the Kurjan stronghold and before they leave he says to her “Is there anybody here you want me to kill before we go?” He says is completely seriously and I almost died. 😂🤣😂🤣

I cannot WAIT to dive more into this series. It was so fun and I really want to learn more about this fascinating world that Rebecca Zanetti has created. ♥️

(Please note I have submitted this review on Amazon, but they put it in a queue for review and they do not seem to like my posting reviews for ARCs when I didn’t buy it from them. Hopefully they will approve it and it will go live soon.)
What a wonderful addition to the Dark Protectors series by the incomparable Rebecca Zanetti! From page 1 to the very end this book was action-packed and I had trouble putting it down!

Benny is one of the Seven. Benny has had the mating mark on his palm since he first interacted with Karma three years ago, but figures there's no reason to mate because his life is going to be over when the final battle comes...and he feels it's coming soon. He just doesn't realize that the heart wants what it wants!

In the beginning of this book, Benny allows himself to be captured so he can be thrown in the same cell as Karma. He plans to rescue her whether she wants it or not! She just wants to complete the mission for the Kurjans so she can get back to save her girls. The sparks begin to fly between the two of them very quickly and Karma doesn't know how to deal with all of it. Karma has never met a man like Benny before and she never knows what to expect!

Benny realizes Karma might be "the one" and when she goes back to the Kurjans to rescue her daughters (with the help of a ghost!) Benny momentarily loses sight of her...but he finds her, rescues her and her girls and takes them all back to his home. It doesn't take long for Benny to fall under the spell of the twins and he decides that even if his life is on the line, he deserves to be happy, and his girls, all three of them, are what he deserves.

I really, really enjoyed this book and it made me very happy to read that Benny finally found his love!

An entertaining, fast-paced and action-packed book I think you'll really enjoy! Go ahead...give it a try!
Feels like it’s been awhile since I’ve lost myself in the Dark Protectors series. I checked and yep, looks like I’m a few books behind. No worries, I know what to expect and I love all the characters and plots, so I expect no less with Rebel’s Karma.

Ah Bennie! I’ve always liked him. He was always the crazy fun one, but I always knew he was going to a sweet softie when he finally gets his mate. Whoopsie! Looks like having missed a few books does matter because I missed that Karma and Bennie have previously met…and mated! Well, at least on his side. Karma (What a name! 0.o) is she pretty amazing when you think all that she has been through. She rises like the Phoenix as she goes from her miserable life with the Kurjans, to eventually finding her strength and empowerment to be the woman she was always meant to be with Bennie.

Now I really need to stay on top of this series because I am dying to find out what happens between Hope, Pax, and Drake. This triangle has been building for a while and as much as I am enjoying everyone else’s stories, this is the one that has me on the edge of my seat. Pax is so sweet, but I just don’t feel that hot chemistry between him and Hope, not like what I sense between her and Drake. Is Drake a good guy or bad? He’s a Kurjan so my instincts say bad but then there are moments…Ack! It’s so hard to tell. The torture of not knowing is killing me!

This story was fast paced and hard to put down. Peppered explosive situations, moments that had me giggling, and revisits with previous characters, Rebecca Zanetti has outdone herself with this latest installment in the Dark Protectors. Don’t miss out on Rebel’s Karma. It is well worth the read. Can’t wait for the next book!

Stars: 4.5
I received this book from Netgalley. I was not compensated for the book other than the entertainment it provided. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Absolutely loved Loved Loved Loved this book..... Can not wait for the next one......

Another fabulous addition to the dark protectors world by the BRILLIANT Rebecca Zanetti!. I absolutely adored Benny from the previous books and fell completely in love with him in this one, karma was a perfect match for his particular brand of crazy.

This series is fantastic can’t get enough of it please keep this series going. Anybody thinking of reading this series you will not be disappointed.......
Rebel's Karma, book 13 in Rebecca Zanetti’s Dark Protectors paranormal romance series, picks up with the craziest member of the Seven brotherhood, vampire-demon hybrid Benjamin Reese continuing his search for enhanced human Karma imprisoned by the Kurjans. Despite already being mated to a Kurjan, she somehow activated his mating mark during a rescue attempt by the Seven months ago, and he hasn’t been able to stop thinking about her or forgive himself for not getting her to leave with him then.

I’m always excited to read one of Rebecca Zanetti’s books, and returning to the Dark Protectors is always fun. As always, Zanetti’s vivid description, exciting action sequences, excellently developed characters you love – and those you love to hate – humor, and emotional, steamy romance come together for an entertaining and thrilling PNR read as expected. Additionally, I like that Karma’s POV offers a fascinating and insightful insider’s perspective of life with the Kurjans compared to the Seven and the Realm. It’s cool to see all the characters from previous books and see the next generation coming of age and increasing in importance to the war on both sides.

Benny is a loyal, deadly, wise-cracking, fiercely protective, moody, risk-taking vampire-demon hybrid who lives on the edge. While he has no interest in settling down with a family of his own, he lives for his brothers and their mates – his family. But Karma brings his primal instincts for a mate to the surface when touching her activated his mating mark and linked their lives and destinies. Kind, intelligent, loyal, courageous, and reserved, Karma has no idea of her own strength and power. She was mated to a Kurjan centuries ago – so long ago that she remembers nothing of her old life, only the life of a prisoner and Kurjan servant. Karma must do whatever it takes and sacrifice anything, including the confusing and inexplicable connection she feels to Benny and the safety and belonging she finds with him and the Seven, to protect innocents in her care. Both Benny and Karma fight to resist the attraction simmering between them. However, the more time they spend together after Benny successfully rescues her, the more difficult it is for either of them to deny the connection they share and the passions that they stir in each other – feelings new to Karma.

While Rebel’s Karma has thrilling action scenes and plenty of suspense, it feels like it focuses more on developing and furthering the relationships between the characters, primarily Benny and Karma, but also between Karma and the Seven and among the secondary characters like the younger generation of the Realm and the Kurjans. As such, the pacing feels a bit more laid back, not quite as urgent for much of the book. The interactions between Benny and Karma are sweet, steamy, passionate, and intense. However, their relationship is complicated by secrets Karma keeps tied to her connection to innocents left behind when rescued that the Kurjans are using against her.

Although I did really like Rebel’s Karma, I think my expectations were so high that it might have affected my read a little. Still, fans of the Dark Protectors and readers looking for a paranormal romance with thrilling action, superb world-building, likable characters, and intense, steamy, and sweet romance should love this entertaining read.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of 5
Reading any books in this series scares me- I’m scared that eventually it will be over and I never want to leave this incredible world that RZ has designed. RZ is a completely underrated author but has quickly become a favourite- she writes amazing alpha heroes and amazing paranormal world building.

Our hero met the woman who is defined to be his mate 3 years ago and now has come the time to rescue her from his enemies. Our heroine has known no other life than as the widow of a Kurjan (evil vampire species) where she is treated as a servant. When she is “rescued” she has no idea about the world around her or about the other factions who she was always told were the evil ones. She has to trust that the man who kidnapped (rescued) her and the insight he has on the world around her.

Although the hero in this book is definitely alpha he makes sure to empower the heroine and give her the life she didn’t know she was missing. The hero in other books was always referred to as “crazy” but his quirks just make him endearing. This book continues with the story building going through this whole series and I recommend reading the books in order- you don’t want to miss out on just how good this series is!
Absolutely loved. Always enjoy reading Rebecca Zanetti books. Can't wait for what's next. Going to hate when this series comes to an end. I can easily reread this series over and over again.
Always enjoy Zanetti’s books! Fun action and suspense! Sweet and steamy romance! Lots of interesting ideas involving paranormal elements; an entertaining read! Benny is a cool vampire-demon hybrid that finds a mate connection with Karma. It’s a shame there’s plenty of things causing drama for these two! Just so happens that she was mated to one of the Kurjans; the Kurjans are the enemies of our hero group, so that’s not great. This series has been going on for quite awhile, so you may want to start with the previous books for the best reading experience; each book does feature a different couple though. Not a fan of some of Karma’s actions, but I appreciate that she wants to help others. I liked Benny; he’s sweet and protective. Overall, an entertaining, exciting read!
Benny's story was everything I was expecting and more. I didn't think I could love Benny any more than I already did, but I was wrong. I loved him with Karma and thought they complemented each other nicely. I appreciated how the author went about building their connection. It felt real and like everything else in the story, it was developed fully and paced accordingly. It wasn't rushed nor did it feel forced. Of course, it helped that they had great chemistry--these two were explosive together!

With the introduction of some new characters (as well as the appearance of some well-loved ones too!), action-packed scenes and the continuation of the conflict and additional story lines, Rebecca Zanetti didn't disappoint. As expected, the writing was superb with all the elements flowing together well. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Review featured at www.books-n-kisses.com

4.75 Hearts As a fan of Rebecca Zannetti I look forward to every book that comes out but honestly I have waited for what seems like forever for Benny’s story. And I was not disappointed.

Benny and Karma are meant for each other but they do now know it… Well, maybe they do but Zanetti doesn’t make it easy on them.

I could tell you the synopsis and give you a short view but you can read that in other reviews. What I want to say is this series is on #13 with more planned but Zanetti has not let this series go stale. Each character is one that begins to live with you and the reader will automatically recall her characters when someone asks you your go to PNR series. Talon, who has a cameo in this book, is a favorite of many fans.

I will say you can read each story as a stand alone but I am not sure why you would. You need the background to really appreciate each story.

If you are a fan of PNR then you probably already know this author and series but if not you will not be disappointed.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.
3.5 stars.

Benjamin Reese hides his lethality behind his good-natured sense of humor and fierce loyalty. He’s a warrior, charged with defending his brothers and defeating their enemies at all costs. When he meets a lovely, delicate woman on one of his missions to enemy territory, a woman once mated to a Kurjan no less, every primitive instinct he has demands he claim her. With his mating mark now strong on his hand, Benny is determined to ensure her safety.

Karma has lived a long time as a widow among hostile people and doesn’t even remember her life before. She’s determined to do all she can to protect the innocent women kidnapped by the Kurjans. Right now, that means going against Benny even as she feels herself falling for him. But if she’s to save her adopted twin girls, she has little choice but to act the spy for the Kurjans, all the while her heart is in danger from Benny.

This book was fast paced and full of action and battle scenes, yet it somehow still wound up being a slow burn. There was a distinct cycle of attack à kidnap à rescue that got a bit repetitive for me and the romance definitely took a backseat. I also felt like Karma had more connection with her adopted daughters than she really did with Benny and their relationship came just a little too late for me to really love it. Benny was sweet and I liked seeing him gain confidence in his own lovability. Karma was frustrating for me with how sheltered she was, but this did show her character growth nicely. Overall, I did enjoy this story, but I wanted more from the romance aspect than we really got.

I really enjoyed this book. There is a lot of action, suspense, and heartfelt moments. I loved Benny! He is protective, funny, a little crazy, and an all-around good guy. I really liked the character arc for Karma. It was great to see her find her strength throughout the book. This is my first read in the Dark Protectors series and I didn't feel lost in the story line. I was able to understand what was happening in the major story line of the series. I do plan to start from the beginning though, so I can catch up with all of the couples that were in the story. Overall this was a fantastic and entertaining read!
This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.

What a great series but I keep hoping that they will get closer to the final showdown!  They know that the seven are needed, along with the three keys, and the lock but not the exact ritual so there is still some mystery involved.

Three years ago, Benny tried to rescue Karma but she resisted.  Can you blame her?  She has been brainwashed into believing that the Realm warriors are worse than the Kurjan and she has already lived in misery with them for hundreds of years.

There are lots of twists and turns as Karma was supposed to be rescued and be a spy but that doesn't really work out then things explode - literally.  Another HQ gets demolished and they are on to the next one.

So many things are going on as we see Hope, Pax, and Drake and their strange friendship.  Then, Sam is having visions of a woman so he feels like he must find her.  So, getting closer to the end but still need to find that other Key and Sam is the last one of the seven without a mate - so maybe his mate??

Looking forward to the next one in the series and if it is like this one, I could not put it down!
It's finally Benny's turn to find his mate. Though he tries everything in his power to not be with Karma, to you know protect her it doesn't work. Like with all things Fate seems to have a different idea for both Benny and Karma. After reading the last book I am happy to know that Karma is safe now. It is great to see that Karma can look past crazy Benny to see the real him. This book is a wild ride but also a fun one to read. I am leaving this review voluntarily after being sent a free book.
REBEL’S KARMA is the thirteenth full-length instalment in Rebecca Zanetti’s contemporary, adult DARK PROTECTORS paranormal romance series. This is vampire/demon hybrid Benjamin Reese, and  Karma’s story line. REBEL’S KARMA can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading the series in order or at the very least, this particular arc of the series focusing on the group of Seven beginning with book eight VAMPIRE’S FAITH, as there is a on-going premise throughout.

SOME BACKGROUND: A thousand years earlier, a number of immortal warriors went through a ritual that, if they survived, hardened their bodies against attack, a ritual meant to create a group of Seven known as The Shield. The Shield was created to protect the world from an evil race of vampires known as the Kurjans, their sect group known as the Cysts, and ultimately a rogue warrior once considered a friend- Ulric-a male of immense power. To protect the human race, Ulric was captured, and along with two of the Seven, was encapsulated in one of three spheres for all eternity but the spheres are no longer capable of holding the ‘Seven’, and the warriors have returned to Earth. As the warriors search for the ‘Keys’ to perform the ritual, the ‘Lock’ must be protected in order to take down the evil that is hoping to take over the world.

Told from third person perspective REBEL’S KARMA follows the search and rescue of Benjamin Reese’s mate Karma. Three year earlier, having touched our heroine, Benjamin, one of the Seven, discovered that Karma was his mate when the mating mark appeared on his hand but Karma was in the custody of the Kurjan army, and it would take several attempts to rescue the woman with whom he would fall in love. Karma knew it was only a matter of time before one of the Kurjan’s would take her as his mate but our heroine was previously mated, and therefore no supernatural male would be able to lay claim to someone’s else’s mate. Upon her rescue by Benjamin, Karma would receive the virus that removed a previous mating, and in this our heroine would become fair game for any male wanting to claim her as his own. As the Kurjans attempted to steal back Karma, Karma continued to worry about the who and what she left behind. What ensues is the building relationship between Karma and Benjamin, and the potential fall-out as Karma is determined to rescue the people she left behind.

Karma sees spirits, and as such, she is often in communication with the ghosts who have yet to move beyond the physical world but Karma has been brainwashed and fears for her life and that of the future. Falling for Benjamin Reese means placing the man that she loves in the direct line of fire, and Karma believes that to return to her prison means safety for everyone concerned. Benjamin Reese knows that as one of the Seven means that he will always face death and danger at a moment’s notice therefore claiming a mate could mean the ultimate betrayal but falling in love meant a possible happily ever after.

Meanwhile, Hope Kayrs-Kyllwood and her besties Libby and Paxton return but Hope’s ability to dream walk begins to reveal a potential betrayal with someone she once called friend. Kurjan teen Drake, who has befriended Hope in her dreams, proves to be more of a danger than a protector of her heart.

The relationship between Benjamin and Karma is fated by DNA and the supernatural; a love affair threatened by power, betrayal, obsession and control; by promises, secrets, lies and loss. Benjamin refuses to claim Karma to protect her from another possible future alone but Karma knows that it is only a matter of time before someone else demands Karma’s return. The $ex scenes are intimate and passionate without the use of over the top, sexually graphic language and text.

There is a large ensemble cast of colorful and energetic secondary and supporting characters with plenty of back and forth teasing, sass, snark and humorous moments between the Seven and their mates. The requisite evil has many faces including Cyst Jaydon, and Kurjan Terre, who wants Karma for his own.

REBEL’S KARMA is a story of obsession, secrets and lies, betrayal and revenge. The fast paced premise is intriguing, engaging and edgy; the romance is tender and intimate; the characters are dynamic, intense and spirited. REBEL’S KARMA is a wonderful addition to the Dark Protectors series.

THE READING CAFÉ: http://www.thereadingcafe.com/rebels-karma-dark-protectors-13-by-rebecca-zanetti-a-review/

GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3884443883

AMAZON. COM: https://www.amazon.com/review/RDM1JJJJNHIR7/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8

BOOKBUB: https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/710802683

B&N (Sandy_thereadingcafe) posted: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rebels-karma-rebecca-zanetti/1138281354?ean=9781516110810&bvnotificationId=6fc14722-c9a0-11eb-a3fe-0a2a66fb9659&bvmessageType=REVIEW_APPROVED&bvrecipientDomain=hotmail.com#review/181640742

Ibooks (Sandy Sch) posted

BINGEBOOKS (Sandy Sch) posted
YESSSSSSS! Finally, Benjamin Reese gets his story! He is my favorite character and has been from the very beginning and his heroine, his mate, Karma is a perfect choice. I absolutely adore this man and the fact that he met his mate, a former Kurjan soti, to boot, was priceless in my opinion, Lol.  Benjamin Reese is the epitome of funny, seriousness, and a deep family-binding love all rolled into one and when he met his mate three years ago, he has been doing everything since to get her and bring her back home with him. If you have been reading this wonderful, awesome, and spectacular series then you know that the Seven are on a quest to stop Ulric (evil guy) from coming back and basically decimating life as we know it. Karma has her own story as well, a former Kurjan's mate, who died shortly after being mated to her, has been in the Kurjan stronghold for a very long, long long time. The fact that she is still indeed sweet and strong in her won right is a testimony to how wonderful she is. Benjamin does not believe in their relationship as he believes his life will be forfeit soon, due to the Seven's upcoming battle, but Karma fights for their relationship and in the end, true love wins. There is so MUCH MORE to tell but I won't give away every morsel. Suffice it to say, that YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Ms. Zanetti is an absolutely great writer and her books only get better, and better, and better!

******I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book provided by NetGalley*****
Rebel’s Karma by Rebecca Zanetti is the thirteenth book in the Dark Protectors series and Benny is a character we have grown to love through his fun and crazy antics and his devotion to the men he calls brothers. And while Benny has always appeared to be easy going, and slightly irresponsible in his blasé attitude towards most occurrences, there is also a deep side he keeps successfully hidden. I’m so very happy that Benny found his “Karma” and that she was strong of heart with an intelligent and honest persona.

As with all these fabulous books, Rebel’s Karma is packed with danger and intrigue and a whole lot of Kurjan and Cyst interference. But this story contains light-hearted and humorous elements too that would definitely be missed if they weren’t included in Benny’s travels. There are so many words to describe this story, but fascinating, exciting, sensual, addictive and entertaining are just a few that come to mind, so make sure to put aside some uninterrupted time, as Benny and Karma will grab your attention and demand total immersion in their story till the last page is turned.

Rebel's Karma is wildly addictive and an incredible addition to the Dark Protector series. I never get enough of this author’s intense and all-consuming storylines, strong and courageous characters and the depth of world building that bring it all together. So, bring on the next one! I can’t wait to read the another of Ms Zanetti’s exhilarating stories!
Another phenomenal book written by Rebecca Zanetti!  I couldn't wait to read Benny's book and it sure didn't let me down!!  Yes, Benny is 'crazy' but WOW, he is someone you want on your side.  He is funny as heck, lovable, crazy, and fiercely loyal.  As I've said in previous reviews I don't give the whole plot away, I just write my feelings about the characters/story and this story has tons of 'feels' in it, however, I had so much fun reading this book and truly enjoyed Benny's sense of humor... he really is a big softie in some ways (just don't tell him that).  I mean when he says.... “I’m Benny. You can call me Benny, Ben, Benjamin, or butthead." I was laughing so hard it wasn't even funny!!  I wasn't sure what type of woman would be good enough for Benny and I ended up absolutely loving Karma!  She just fits Benny in such a perfect way.  I like how she's a little old fashioned, yet, she is full of strength she doesn't even know she possesses.  Benny & Karma are truly 2 halves of a whole and compliment each other in such a perfect way.  Their fierce love and loyalty is what makes them strong.  When reading this I highlighted so many awesome lines (which I normally don't do) AND I've already started a 'reread' by listening to the story through Audible (I bought the Kindle version, Audible, and paperback... that's just how much I love this story).  One of the quotes that I truly love in this book is when Benny says "Family is everything to me, and I protect family with everything I have and everything I am.  Even if it makes mad or they think it's unfair."  I believe that is how Karma is too and that is why the two of them are perfect together and what makes this such a great book... FAMILY!!  We get to see other people from the Dark Protectors world and those characters add to the story to just make this another phenomenal book.  I can't wait to read the next book, although, it does make me a little sad because I know that soon the series will end.  I look forward to seeing how everything will go.  I also must give Rebecca Zanetti high praise for her writing, she is truly a gifted writer and the way she interacts with her fans is beyond compare.  She creates worlds that I wish I could live in, characters that I wish I could be friends with, and always leaves me fulfilled and happy that I took the time to read one of her books.  In my honest opinion, if you haven't picked up a book written by Rebecca Zanetti you are robbing yourself of a great experience... so pick up one now and you won't be disappointed!!
It’s Benny time! He’s such an adorable character that I have loved in his supporting character capacity through the series and now we get him full noise and it is, as always, everything I hoped it would be. He’s always been incredibly engaging and funny - now that the spotlight is on him we see more of his protective instincts but also a sweet side to him too. It’s a bumpy ride for Benny with Karma as she’s been so removed from the modern world for such a long time - making for some entertaining banter! Her previous existence with the Kurjan’s was a world apart from life at the Realm and it’s heartwarming to see Karma’s evolution into strong, confident woman more than a match for Benjamin!
Plenty of action and suspense to keep you turning those pages; we also find more of the storyline unfolds with the next generation of Hope, Pax and Drake ( I can’t wait to hear more from these guys especially Hope and Pax 😍) I absolutely adore this series and am always impatiently waiting for the next instalment. If you haven’t read any of this series, start from the beginning you are in for such a treat…..if you have read it, you will feel like you’re coming home and wrapped up in a great hug - highly recommend!

I received this ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I'm still pretty new to the Dark Protectors series, only joining in the fun since Vampire's Faith, but I can say that this is a journey not to be missed. Zanetti knows how to write a paranormal romance that grips you by the throat, leaving you dangling with your feet off the ground, and I love it!! It's probably why I have all of these books in paperbacks on my shelves :)

I've been looking forward to Benny's book for what feels like forever. He's the funny one, the crazy one, the one who seems to be the most carefree. Rebel's Karma gave me the many dimensions of this character. I got to see his huge heart, his compassion, his vulnerabilities. If I didn't already love him, I would after reading this story.

I don't want to give anything away, but there were many moving parts to this instalment of the series...
⭐ There was a time when I believed that Hope and Drake were destined for each other. Who wouldn't dream of peace by uniting warring nations? But for the last two books, my dreams of the future have changed. Then again, the author has introduced a twist that changes things. Maybe Hope and her best friend, Paxton, are fated. What are Drake's true motives? What is Paxton up to with his uncle? And why is Hope so blindly believing?
⭐ I know that Sam is Logan's older brother and that he has a big part to play in the Seven ritual, but beyond that I realize I know nothing about him. Please tell me I'll be getting more of his story.
⭐ Although what is going on with Garrett seems minor, I'm sure it will play a big part in the future and my heart already hurts for him. I need to know what the fates have in store for him and when I will be getting his book!

Seriously, when is the next book coming out?