Cover Image: Unicorn Night

Unicorn Night

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for an electronic copy to read and review.

I love love love everything about this book! The rhyming is fun and easy to follow, the illustrations are incredibly vibrant, and the story is adorable! This will definitely become a bedtime favorite!
This is a children's book that me and my daughter read to my twin boys. All three of my kids loved this book. I think it is very cute and fun book with some very cute pictures. There is no message in this book. This book is just a cute story that kids will enjoy reading. I was kindly provided an e-copy of this book by the publisher (Sourcebooks Jabberwocky) or author (Diana Murray) via NetGalley, so I can give honest review about how I feel about this book. I want to send a big Thank you to them for that.
I am always looking for books to read for story time. I see this as a wonderful book for the themes of unicorns and bedtime. The singing  of the song as an interaction within in the telling would be wonderful to teach.
I am a huge fan of Unicorn Day, it's always a huge hit during storytimes so I was so excited to read Unicorn Night! Just as wonderful as the first one and would be perfect bedtime story for your little one.
We loved sharing Unicorn Night with the family at bedtime. Unicorns are all the buzz, and on this night, they take over for some fun and frolicking...not sleeping!
*thank you to Netgalley, SOURCEBOOKS Kids/Sourcebooks Jabberwocky and Diana Murray for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

5 stars!

Ohhh my stars! I am bursting and overwhelmed with love and happiness from such an amazing book!

The colours are 100% perfect! They are absolutely gorgeous. The details of the illustrations have such a softness to them.

This book has such a lovely comfort feel to it and perfect for a bedtime read.

I know little Rachel would have absolutely adored this and it would have been one of her favorites.

Definitely highly recommend, expecually if your child (or you!) love Unicorns. This, in my opinion, won't disappoint.
Another wonderful children’s title by Diana Murray! My daughter loved her first book, Unicorn Day, so after getting a preview of Unicorn Night, she was so giddy. We read it at bedtime and she enjoyed all of the bright illustrations, as well as all of the fun routines the unicorns did to get ready for bed that are similar to hers. The text was easy to follow along for a five year old and brought out the fun, magical appeal which draws children to  unicorns. This was an uplifting book, perfect for bedtime that I could see us reading over and over in our rotation!
This was a nice continuation of Unicorn Day. Unicorn Day is one of my daughter’s favorite books. She was excited to read this bedtime version. It’s a perfect book to read to a 3-5 year old for bedtime. It is an easy read and includes lots of rhyming and songs.
Hooray for a cute unicorn book that tells us what unicorns do at night! This story shows us what unicorns do during the day, but it's what they do before bed that helps all the animals around.

Unicorns are still so popular. I love this twist on how the unicorns help the animals at the end of the day. This is going to be a popular one!
What a cute and funny book. My 7 year old and I loved the bright pictures and fun bedtime story. This is sure to become a nightly request!
A colorful, beautifully illustrated story perfect for bedtime reading, featuring unicorns and their friends.
Loved the themes of friendship, responsibility, routines, and fun sprinkled throughout the story.
It was written really well and there was a lovely cadence when reading courtesy of rhyming words.
A really enjoyable bedtime story to read with your little one(s).
I love reviewing picture books but I have a weird obsession with unicorn picture books. I don't even really like unicorns all that much. Unicorn Night is a super fun brightly illustrated rhyming bedtime book. The illustrations give a fairytale vibe. Even though it's a bedtime story I think it could be read anytime. And of course, I'll be suggesting this one for my library.

***Thank you to Netgalley and Sourcebooks Jabberwocky for providing me with a review copy.***
This is another wonderful Unicorn themed book from Diana Murray! “Unicorn Night” is a fun, brightly colored book about these much loved mythical creatures getting ready for bedtime. Children will love the engaging illustrations and will want to settle down just like the fun unicorns! This one is perfect for families!
I received an arc of this title from NetGalley for an honest review. Unicorn books are all the rage and I can't keep them on the shelves, but I found this one to be poorly written and not a great read.
Super cute follow up to Unicorn Day. Colorful, engaging art, and an adorable bedtime routine will make this story a hit with little ones.  Especially those unicorn lovers out there!
I was provided an arc of Unicorn Night by NetGalley.

In this follow up to Unicorn Day, we learn what happens to the unicorns at the end of the day. Just like in the first book, the pictures are beautifully colored and the story is super cute. It will be a wonderful bedtime story for younger unicorn lovers!
Even unicorns "get completely glittered out."

A colorful and fun, playful and magical unicorn bedtime book. I read with my daughters, aged six and eight. We all enjoyed the magical, unicorn spin on a bedtime book.

The illustrations were colorful and detailed, full of lots of surprises that would be discovered if this was read over and over. The colors had a saturated hot-pink, purple and royal blue hue, a color scheme favored by children who enjoy magic and unicorns. The rhythm was fun and playful, the entire book a silly adventure.

My girls enjoyed this book. I believe it would have been a favorite of theirs, much requested at bedtime, if it had been published when they were a bit younger.

Highly recommended.
With a follow-up to the fun and colorful Unicorn Day, author/illustrator team Diana Murray and Luke Flowers add to their repertoire with Unicorn Night. Just as whimsical as its predecessor, Unicorn Night follows a group of unicorns as they prepare for bed. Stories are read, blankets are tucked in tight and the all important bedtime song is sung for all to enjoy. Each colorful page is filled with playful unicorns and the rhyming story is sure to delight even the most jaded reader. This is the perfect bedtime story for the unicorn lover in your life.
This was a very cute bedtime read with fun and bright illustrations. My unicorn loving 4-year-old approved!
A bedtime story told in rhyme that INCLUDES a lullaby!  What a charming bedtime book.  If your little one loves bright colors or unicorns or dragons or rainbows, they will surely enjoy this happy sleepy-time book!