Cover Image: Buzz Books 2021: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2021: Fall/Winter

What a great preview of the upcoming new releases! I imensely enjoied sampling these books and added a few on preorder. We can expect this Fall to be the most exciting bookish seasons in the past couple of years.
Thank you for providing this catalogue!
Great to see this preview of the fall books! I'm especially hoping to read the new Lauren Goff novel. She is one of my favorite authors.
WOW!!! Fall/winter 2021 has a lot of great sounding books coming up.
Must read excerpts for me from Lauren Groff, Noah Harley,Kimberly McCreight and Richard Osman.
There is a great list of expected releases which includes too many repeat authors for me, in addition to the above : Anthony Doerr, Jonathan Franzen, David Gutterson,Sally Rooney,Elizabeth Strout,Miriam Toews, Colton Whitehead, Jon Mc Gregor, Amor Towles, Nelson DeMille, Paula Hawkins, Anthony Horowitz, Jo Nesbo, Sarah Winman and Liane Moriarity. I am also intrigued by debut by Louise Nealon.
If you love books and I do, this is like getting a gift wrapped in a big bow. I may have a couple hundred books I already want to read, but when Buzz Books arrives I get so excited to see the new up and coming books!

I like the layout of Buzz Books and the best is the selection of new books that I can view and read a sample of. I think Buzz Books by far is the best way to find out about the latest books coming out in the next few months. It is so much easier then clicking on so many different websites to try and view new books. It also is comprehensive. I like that there is a long Non-Fiction and Biography/Memoir Section.

So, thank you so much for sending this to me. I already picked out at least a dozen books that look great for the Fall and Winter. This will make for Happy Reading!

Thank you NetGalley and Publishers Lunch for sending a copy of this guide. I really appreciate it.
Buzz Books are packed with lots of books coming out this fall and winter. I enjoy flipping through this catalog every week to get a peek on what is in store the second half of the year. I would not have these books on my radar if I did not have this catalog. It’s very useful!
Not my favorite of the Buzz Books releases. For me, there just weren’t a lot of picks that I connected with. I felt that way for the majority of the list though. Normally I have a long list of books I am eager to read thanks to this, but I found my list this time to be under 20 titles. I also felt there were less titles but maybe that was just how it seemed.

Regardless, I look forward to the Buzz Books release every season and I will, undoubtedly, be on the prowl for the next one. It’s a valuable and valued resource for libraries, reviewers, and readers alike.
This is the first time I have requested Buzz Books. I absolutely loved browsing and reading through this catalog to see what is coming up in the months ahead. There were so many books that I wanted to request I had to restrain myself or my reading list would have been enormous! There seemed to be so many books this coming season that I would like to devour. Awesome. So much to look forward to.

A big thank you to NetGalley and Buzz Books for this look into 2021 Fall/Winter publishers launch.
As always I love the Buzz Books previews!  It helps me stay in the know with what upcoming releases I will be looking out for and pre-ordering.  I appreciate the opportunity to read and preview!  Thanks so much!
As always with Buzz Books nothing less than a 5 stars.  I look forward to growing my TBR list with every new release.  In previous releases I have always been able to request and receive Advanced Copies from Netgalley.  Not so with the last two editions, more people must be reading. Oh well, the library is always a great option, I just have to be patient and wait a lot longer.  This allows me though to be on the look out for the titles on their release dates and be one of the first library requesters!
This Buzz Books was interesting. But not my favorite. It gave some good information about books coming out towards the end of this year.

I did find  a book there that I cannot wait to read. The Stranger in the Lifeboat by Mitch Albom sounds very interesting. I enjoyed his book, Tuesdays with Morrie. I recommended that to many people. I am hoping that this book is just as interesting and wonderful as that. I have added it to my must read and Christmas list.

This Buzz Books had some other books that I'm sure will be interesting to people who enjoy more fiction. I enjoy it but I am more of a romance lover.

Thank you to Netgalley for the chance to read this in exchange for an honest review.
Buzz Books is always great to see what books are going to be released soon, and I inevitably end up adding at least several books to my TBR shelf. The 2021: Fall/Winter edition is no different. There are many interesting (and diverse!) reads in this collection. After reading the summaries and excerpts, I am especially excited for Perpetual West (by Mesha Maren), The Archer (by Shruti Swamy), Monster in the Middle (by Tiphanie Yanique), Beasts of a Little Land (by Juhea Kim), and Beasts of Pray (by Ayana Gray). Thanks for the opportunity!
I am glad that I was able to get an idea of books that will be coming out this fall and winter. I have made a list of what I want to order for the library
‘For book-lovers looking to discover their “next great read,” Buzz Books 2021 is a treasure-trove of what readers value the most: substantial excerpts from a curated selection of dozens of the most highly-touted books scheduled for publication this fall and winter.’

The following are a few of the MANY books in this catalog that spark my interest:

THE STRANGER IN THE LIFEBOAT – by Mitch Albom

ONCE UPON A WARDROBE – by Patti Callahan

ANTHEM – by Noah Hawley

THE SPANISH DAUGHTER – by Lorena Hughes

SMALL THINGS LIKE THESE – by Claire Keegan

PERPETUAL WEST – by Mesha Maren

BUZZ BOOKS - THE FALL/WINTER 2021 PUBLISHING PREVIEW eBook is FREE! What are you waiting for? Go Check It Out!
Thank you to NetGalley for the opportunity to read this.

This is my second time reviewing this style of publication and I really enjoy it. Every time I get to meet with new authors or even famous figures (like athletes I like) that are publishing their first book. I cannot tell you how good it is to have an opportunity to read a chapter or two ahead of time so you know which book you might be interested in reading.
I love theses Buzz Books, they provide a fantastic look at upcoming books and links to available e-galley's.
I really love to be always up to date on new book releases and BuzzBooks are always a very precious guide. They help me to complete my reading list every season.
always a great overview of what is coming in the next season. I enjoy knowing what might be seen on the publishing shelves.
This is truly a treasure trove for book lovers such as myself looking ahead at the best books coming for next session.  I loved how the list is broken down by genre and I can easily search for my favorite authors.  I'll be sure to look for other Buzz Book catalogs in the future to create my TBRs.
I'm so happy that I got this.
It's so very useful to check out what the new book releases will be.
And I love the sample chapters. They really help with deciding.
So many fabulous books to look forward to! Thank you for choosing such diversity of authors and genres.