Cover Image: Buzz Books 2021: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2021: Fall/Winter

I always appreciate these books.  I find books that I never would have picked up otherwise!  I also love that it's a wide variety of genres, so even though I don't normally pick up a thriller or nonfiction, many times I find something new that I end up really enjoying.  Also appreciate the short clips, so I can scan through quickly and make those decisions.
Always a treat to see this buzz books!  I like the glimpses you get to read to see if the story really pulls you in
I am always thrilled to read Buzz Books each season to read about upcoming books. I'm able to branch out and learn about new authors I've never tried before.

Thank you Netgalley and Buzz books for this wonderful opportunity to learn about these new books.
Lots of good books coming down the pike to choose from. I enjoy perusing and choosing new books from the excerpts that are included in this manuscript. Always look for these seasonally. Good choices.
There are so many great books in this sampler. The sheer number of samples and diverse variety, there is no way not to find books you’d like to read.
The ones I really look forward to finishing are:
Once upon a wardrobe
The cartographers secret
The school for good mothers
My sweet girl
The mirror: shattered midnight
Big boned
Each volume of Buzz Books is a welcome preview of what's to come. The paired summaries and excerpts offer a fully-formed representation of these books. I love these!
Fabulous concept of introducing upcoming books! Similar to "first chapter Fridays" for inspiring interest in reading :)
Always enjoy reading through the Buzz Books and adding to my TBR list! I always find unique titles here.
There are so many books coming out each year that it's impossible to keep track of them all. As always, I very much appreciate these kinds of resources that offer an overlook at all the books from a certain time period, allowing readers to discover books that might have otherwise escaped our notice! I also appreciate the excerpts include for some books, which give an even more in-depth look into their potential.
The latest Buzz Books is a valuable tool to librarians. Reading the lists and excerpts helps me select titles to purchase for my library's collection, giving me a clearer sense of what new titles our patrons will want to read. Thank you for this service!
I love these Buzz Books preview compilations. This one was particularly good. I bought several books from the non-fiction section alone.  It took me months to finish up the sampler so some great books I already read were featured, such as Dava Shastri’s Last Day and My Sweet Girl. Highly recommend picking up the next edition coming soon.
This selection of new titles led me to two of my top five books this year, Claire Keegan's Small Things Like These and Ruth Ozeki's The Book of Form and Emptiness, so thank you!
I love BuzzBooks, it's the perfect way to keep abreast of much anticipated upcoming titles!  I love finding out about exciting new books that are coming out and adding them to my never ending pile of "to be read' books!
Great guide to new books coming out on Netgalley, with some of the books and authors highlighted.

I received a free copy of this book via Netgalley.  My review is voluntary.
Helpful guide to books launching in the season. Really, really appreciated the non-fiction lists especially. Will look for this resource for future seasons.
First introduced for the 2012 Book Expo America, the FREE digital Publishers Lunch Buzz Books has become the place for both industry professionals and book lovers in general to discover and read about the books expected to spark high demand BEFORE they are published!

Included in this volume are "the most newsworthy literary, commercial, and breakout titles for adults, separated into four key categories: Fiction; Young Adult; Debut and Nonfiction. With so many choices on the market, this book helps you pick your next read!
Thanks to Netgalley and Publishers Lunch for providing me with a copy of this publication listing new books being released in the fall and winter of 2021. I skimmed the titles and read a few excerpts but only added one to my TBR. I think it was just a little overwhelming on top of the other books that were being released in the months after I got this but it certainly seems that it could be helpful. I'll be on the watch for the 2022 Spring/Summer issue and hopefully will have more time to peruse it in depth.
This was helpful to pick out books for 2021! Enjoyed seeing what was coming up for fall and winter 2021.
Interesting preview of some books I'd like to read.  I'm not sure I'd request another one of these - it filled up my TBR list to an impossible number!  But this was a nice look at some of the exciting books releasing currently!
Love these. I didn't find anything I had to immediately get, but I did add to my ever-growing TBR pile