Cover Image: Buzz Books 2021: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2021: Fall/Winter

I love going thru the Buzzfeed guides every season! Looks like fall is going to be packed with some great non-fiction and memoir!
This issue is the largest and most fantastic Fall/Winter Buzz Book ever! It’s full of information and excerpts of forthcoming books for Fall and Winter, just a snowflake away! Don’t blink.

Divided into sections:
Fiction has eighteen, yes, 18 new books, with excerpts and links to request galleys.

Debut Fiction has 18, including excerpts and links as well.

Non-Fiction has 10, and YA has 7.

Plus, Lists! Lists and lists of books to be published later this year with pub date and publisher.

Categories Include:

Business, Science and Technology
 History and Crime
 Biography and Memoirs
 Essays, Criticism and More

Some titles expand into the first quarter of 2022. Don’t miss this valuable edition of Buzz Books!

Thank you Netgalley, Buzz Books, and Publishers Lunch.
I can’t wait to read the books I learned about in this little sampler! I love these and I wish consumers had access. Yay, bring on the new releases.
I absolutely love that Buzz Books releases these every season! It makes it so easy for me to not only keep up with my favorite authors, but also to find new ones. This publication is also a great resource for writers to use as a tool in order to see current writing trends.
It was very helpful to look through the titles coming out soon and get a heads up on what will be coming. I appreciate the excerpts too!
These Buzz books are very useful. The lists of upcoming books let me know about some books that I should investigate further. The excerpts of new books made me add a couple to my want to read list. They also led me to remove a few books from that list, which was equally helpful. I received a free copy of this book from the publisher.
These are amazing as I always look forward to seeing what will be coming out in the future to request from my library or add to my goodreads account. It always helps me to figure out and plan what my coming reads will look like!
Loved this catalog. Filled with exciting books that we've been eagerly anticipating, as well as reads we weren't familiar with, we can't wait to dig thru page by page for all the details. Thank you for sharing such a helpful link.
I look forward to the Buzz Books each season. It's a great way to get a sense of what books are coming out and what I might be interested in reading and reviewing. I found a lot of books I didn't know about yet through reading this, and I'm so glad I got the chance to check it out.
I love these Buzz Book compilations, and this one made my TBR explode. So many wonderful books coming out this fall. I highly recommend reading through the samples of each, as there are some premises that I felt less draw to, but the writing drew me right in.
This is the first time I've downloaded the Buzz Books Catalog and I'm so glad I did. With in-person book conferences still not happening, this is such a great way to get a comprehensive list of upcoming titles I might be interested in and boy, did I end up finding quite a few to add to my tbr! Not only did I find books from familiar authors but also some from new-to-me authors I can't wait to give a try!

Thank you Netgalley and Publishers Lunch for the opportunity to read this!
buzz books launch 2021 fall/winter just to see what was coming out. Thank you for letting me check this out to see the upcoming releases
Whilst I love the Buzz Books, I have to admit there is a part of me that groans, I have so much to read already, and I know this is going to make me want to read so many of the books featured here.  And so it proves, there is an absolutely wonderful selection, and as I predicted there are so many I will be keeping an eye for and definitely wanting to read.  Many thanks.
This is a large collection of excerpts for four different genres:  fiction, debut books, non-fiction and young adult, a feast for readers who like to discover new books.  The samples are nice and long too.  I've already found three or four books that I'd like to read.

Thank you, Buzz Books and Netgalley for providing these previews for upcoming books.
Was particularly interested in the excerpt of Lauren Groff's Matrix, which left me eager for the full novel. It feels like another change of gears of her, while still retaining her signature sensory storytelling.
I have found a few new books that I will be picking up soon when they come out. I can't wait to read more simples from Buzz Books.
This is a super fun read. I really enjoyed this one!

Many thanks to the author, the publisher, and Netgalley for my ARC. All opinions are my own.
Soooo many good books on the list!!  Looking forward to another great reading season with some of my favorite authors and new ones to discover!
I look forward to these so much - every 6 months we get to check out samples from some of the most exciting upcoming books. Terrible for the TBR but an absolute joy to check out!
I always enjoy these previews and excerpts. Thanks, Netgalley! Get to 100 characters.............. :)