Cover Image: Just Haven't Met You Yet

Just Haven't Met You Yet

I absolutely loved this book by Sophie Cousens. As usually, she’s written a super cute love story. I adored reading about Laura’s journey to find love and to learn more about herself and her family’s past along the way. Of course, I’m always a sucker for a happy ending. Can’t wait to read another book by Sophie Cousens!
Sophie Cousens does it again! In this warm and lighthearted adventure, travel blogger Laura goes on a journey to learn more about her parents’ whirlwind romance in a town called journey. A mixed up suitcase, handsome cab driver, and crazy aunt later, Laura discovers that life shouldn’t be only about highlighting others’ stories. Sometimes, making our own can be so much more fun 😉

Just Haven’t Met You Yet will hit bookstores on 11/11. Preorder your copy now!

Thank you @netgalley and @penguinrandomhouse for and advanced reader copy of this wonderful novel!
What a great story! I had to read this in two sittings and was able to whilst the UK is experiencing a heatwave so unable to sleep anyway.  Laura heads off to Jersey on a work gig and retraces her parents steps from when they fell in love.  Laura herself is a true romantic and feels dishearten when her friends are all moving on in life whilst she is still single.  Laura gets into lots of silly situations along the way.

I loved the meet cute aspects of this story, how memories are important and giving everyone a chance. Plus I now really want to holiday to Jersey!

A lovey lovely story of romance, family & friendships.

Thank you to NetGalley for my copy in exchange for a honest review.
Really enjoyed this one! Loved the characters and the premise. Cousens new book will definitely resonate with her audience!
She’s only gone and done it again. Last year I read This Time Next Year and absolutely loved the book and the characters.I can safely say that Sophie Cousens is fast becoming one of my favourite chick lit authors and. I honestly can’t wait until hurt next book comes out even though this one has only just landed on my reading pile. Her characters are charming, funny, relatable and realistic.

Just haven’t met you yet starts with Laura, a website journalist interviewing couples for her Love Life series. We follow her to Jersey to follow the story of how her parents met as she hopes it’ll be a great feature for work but all is not as it seems and there’s nothing like a suitcase mix up to throw a spanner in the works but one that will hopefully lead you to your very own happily ever after.

I highly recommend this book and found my self laughing a lot. It’s a great read and chick lit fans will not be disappointed. It’s the perfect holiday B by the side of the pool read.
I enjoyed this book this is the second book I have read by the author
With thanks, to NetGalley & the publisher for sending me a copy of this book in exchange for this review
A story about a hopeless romantic on a journey to discover her parent’s love story in the place they met and her determination to find her own love story. I really enjoyed this romance. It was cute and fun.
Laura has built a career out of interviewing people about their epic real life love stories.

When she picks up the wrong suitcase at the airport, Laura wonders if this could be the start of something that's written in the stars.

From piano sheet-music to a battered copy of her favourite book, Laura finds in the bag evidence of everything she could hope for in a partner.

If Laura's job has taught her anything it's that when it comes to love, you can't let opportunity pass you by. Now Laura is determined to track down the owner of the suitcase, and her own happy ending.

But what if fate has other ideas?

Thanks to Netgalley for an early review copy in return for an honest review. I enjoyed this book, it is well written up-lit and very enjoyable. The characters were all realistic and relatable. An excellent read that I will be recommending to others.
When journalist Laura picks up the wrong suitcase at the airport she begins to think this could be the start of her very own love story.

This was such a delightful novel. I loved every word.
One of my favourite books of 2020 was ‘This Time Next Year’ so when I was offered the chance to read Sophie Cousen’s upcoming book early by Arrow and Netgalley, I was so excited. If you want a light hearted, easy to read rom-com, this is for you. Laura is a hopeless romantic who spends her work life hearing about everyone else’s love stories that she ends up with a somewhat unrealistic view of what her own should be. Following her parents story back to Jersey, she goes on what I can only say is an adventure that starts with the wrong suitcase.

I can’t say too much without giving spoilers away but this book is everything I want and love about the genre, it has characters to root for, romance, humour and that comforting predictability all while keeping you guessing at the same time. My only issue is I’ll have to wait for another book now…and now I want to visit Jersey.
I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 'Just Haven't Met You Yet' is a delicious read filled with loveable characters and laugh-out-loud moments. As a journalist for the ‘Love Life’ magazine, Laura La Quesne has heard her share of incredible ‘How did you meet?’ moments - but when will it be her turn?  The perfect feel-good romance for your summer reading, I found myself anxiously cheering on for certain characters (and couples) as if they were my own friends. For anyone who enjoys a story full of banter, laughter, and love, 'Just Haven't Met You Yet' is the perfect book for you.
I loved loved loved the book! I really enjoy rom coms but very often, my experience is ruined by problematic characters and tropes. So when I find a good, morally unambiguous book like this one, I enjoy it even more! I loved the picturesque setting of the book, the lovable characters and the happy ending, which was simultaneously fairy tale-esque and practical. There wasn't a moment when I wanted to put the book down and come back to it later, I just always wanted more!
After reading “This Time Next Year” I was super excited to read this new book by Sophie Cousens.

The characters were heart warming on every level, there was humour and there was truth in the relationships and emotions.

I fell in love with the setting and the adventure, and I broke my heart as the story progressed. I had a proper giggle at the end!

Thanks for sharing this with me in exchange for an honest and fair review.
Sophie Cousins is quickly beckmi g one of my favourite authors and never fails to deliver. This book has it all. I smiled, laughed, cried and laughed some more. A story that I just wanted to keep in reading the allowed me to relax and just enjoy a book for what it is and that's captivating. Can't wait to see what comes next
Fantastic read, didn't disappointed shared with family members who where also hooked once they got stuck into it!.
The perfect holiday romance might just happen when you are chasing someone else's meetcute.
While travelling is mostly out of bounds for most of us, this travel romance story will warm your heart. Well rounded characters and a stunning setting makes it irresistible.
I loved Sophie Cousens’ first book and her second novel did not disappoint! What a beautifully written story about meet cutes, love not going as planned and family.

I laughed out loud during the community parish fete and again in the coat alcove. I loved the main characters, Laura and Ted, but also the supporting characters like Gerry and Sandy (too many others to name but I loved them all!). I especially enjoyed the creativity flowing throughout the book, like Ilidio's woodworking and all Laura's jewelry making. The coin story was the perfect tie-in to everything.

A wonderful novel full of love, laughter, tears and smiles. Highly recommended (and now I want to take a trip to Jersey!).
My second book this author, loved the characters, yes the plot was possibly a little predictable, but didn’t spoil my enjoyment of reading.
I have always been a sucker for a feel-good love story, and so this one was exactly what I had in mind. A romantic advice columnist comes across a list suitcase filled with a variety of objects that she strongly relates to, thus fueling her hope that she on her path to finding Mr. Right. Needless to say, nothing is ever simple when one is looking for love!
Just Haven’t Met You Yet by @sophie_cousens
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Publication date: 11/11/2021
Wow, Cousens has done it again. Another truly stunning novel which enwraps the reader in the characters story and leaves you wanting more.
When Laura is sent on a business trip to the Channel Islands, she is hoping to find love just like her parents did all those years ago. Having been told the story of their romance many times over the years by her mother, Laura is keen to see where the love developed before she was born. Unfortunately at the airport her luggage is swapped with an unknown man- one that Laura is desperate to meet after inspecting the contents of the suitcase. Whilst following in her parents footsteps and meeting long-long family members, Laura sets out on her own journey to find Mr Right.
This book was such an easy read in a similar style to Cousen’s bestselling book “This Time Next Year”. The characters are entirely relatable and I really found myself wanting the best for Laura. There were moments where I wanted to scream at her for the choices she was making and then I must admit to a tear (or two) towards the end. Full of emotion, I didn’t want this story to end.
Thank you to NetGalley, Random House and Sophie Cousens for this fantastic e-ARC