Cover Image: Encapsulated Emotions

Encapsulated Emotions

Poetry has a way to my soul that allows me to feel things I normally would set aside, but she wrote this brilliantly. The rhyming, different stances, and different entry points was planned exquisitely.
Such a quick and easy read. I loved the words used and the poetry created in this book. Definitely a must read for anyone who loves modern poetry.
Encapsulated Emotions by Rha Arayal is full of deeply personal, raw, and beautifully written poetry. I enjoyed the author's honesty and vulnerability as we learned about her life and struggles. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys poetry.
Interestingly written, had great depth to each poem. You can tell the author catptured what what in their sold as well as what reader feel, showing we all feel and have words.
I recommend this to any poetry reader, writer, lover!
Thank you NetGally for allowing me to review this book.

I honestly enjoyed most of the piece that this book presented. The powerful message that it emphasized (feminism, nature, racism and the likes) is truly impactful.

However, the collection can also be overall cliché and also repetitive.

Overall, I did enjoy this
I really enjoyed this collection of poems that hit close to home. Sometimes too close, that's why I really needed time to process.
On the other hand, I don't know how to explain but some poems felt... of, too out of place and cliche, that's why I did not give this collection, a 5/5. But I still highly recommand it because it was really well written!

The art throughout the collection was so good I really loved it!
Many emotions embodied in verses that speak to you, no matter what your reality is.
Poems that make you feel firsthand what the author wants to communicate to you through images.  The author is not limited, she explains a variety of beautifully ordered emotions.
I really liked this poetry book, some poems spoke to me and others didn’t. I thought some poems sounded cliche/cheesy. While others really resonated with me to the point I would tear up. I really loved the writing and can’t wait to see this authors future products.
I enjoyed this book of poems. I felt like I could relate to a lot of the poems. I also loved the little drawings throughout the book.
I liked this collection if poems. It was a quick read. Unfortunately i read this a pretty long time ago and i can't remember a lot about it but you should check out my goodreads review !
Poetry books are my kryptonite when it comes to reading. There are several different ways that a poetry book can go and this book was both personal and global at the same time. The subjects of the poems range from more personal topics like self-image, social media image and also more global topics like womanhood, feminism, white privilege and global warming. However, the poems still feel personal and relatable when it comes to those subjects.
This book is what you could call a quick and easy read, but it is also thought-provoking. I definitely recommend this book.
This was a pretty good poetry collection! I liked all the themes the author covered but I liked a few of the more abstract ones as well. My favourite poems were polluted bloodstream, melancholy moon do you cry too?, ocean of forgotten names, and champagne rain!
While I did like this book I also had some problems with it. I don’t know if I maybe just didn’t fully understand it but breaking the book down into three parts felt like a great idea but then I couldn’t differentiate why some poems were in one part as opposed to the other, especially when sometimes poems would - to me - fee like they had the same overall theme but would be presented in different parts of the book. It was just a little confusing. As well, I didn’t love how the rhyming scheme would jump around from paragraph to paragraph; it made some of the poems harder to follow. other than that I thought it was pretty good! I think it would be a good gateway for young readers to get into poetry!
This book was good in certain ways, but lacking in others. I feel as though some of the poems only existed for the sake of filling pages, I did enjoy certain poems such as Letter to my Student Self and would love to see more like it. I wish the author the best of luck on her release, but this book was just not for me.
Unfortunately, I couldn't really connect with any of the poems in Encapsulated Emotions by Rhea Arayal. Most of the illustrations weren't great either, but I really liked the one that accompanied the poem "the girl/the ghost."
2.75
2.5 ✨

The two poems I enjoyed the most were "cold world, warm heart" and "dear humanity."

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the ARC!
I thought the cover and the illustrations were really cool. There were lines and themes from this collection of poetry that did standout to me and truly resonated with me, but unfortunately those were few and far between. I just feel as though a lot of times the need to rhyme outweighed the actual translation. I think that maybe this  wasn't the collection of poetry for me, but I do plan on reading more from this author in the future in hopes I do find a collection that I can connect to a little bit more. I do appreciate being given the chance to read.
This collection of poems perfectly encapsulated the whimsical , fairytale aroma that I love in poetry!
I adored how the book touched upon so many important topics. A few of them being mental health, love, and heart break whilst maintaining the same feeling throughout each poem.
"Change Is Coming" and " "To My Best Friend" are  definitely my favourite poems from the whole collection. They hit so close to home and are written so beautifully.
 from the front cover to the insides of the pages the art was absolutely adorable. So to say the least I definitely really appreciated those doodles being placed throughout the book!
Overall I think this is a wonderful read for any lovers of poetry and you should defiantly pick it up on July 7th  when It releases
a nice quick book with powerful messages that makes it a worth reading.

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for letting me read this before publication date.
3/5 An okay poetry collection.

The biggest problem I had with this poetry collection is the size of the writing. I read this on the Netgalley app and the font was so small even on my big iPad. Other than that issue I enjoyed this poetry and didn't mind the rhyming like some of the other reviewers. I thought some of this was a bit forced and underdeveloped as I usually prefer very raw and short poetry but it was still a good read and I recommend it if you like poetry

Disclaimer: I read this ARC  on Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
This review is based on NetGalley ARC provided in exchange for an honest, unbiased opinion. Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher!

I really enjoyed ‘Encapsulated Emotions’. The rhyme schemes scattered throughout were quite satisfying, and it’s clear that the author has a way with words. She touches on subjects such as social justice, racism, feminism, and mental health in a way that is not only powerful, but in a way that leaves a lasting impression on the reader. I can hardly wait to see what Rha Arayal comes up with in the future!

Thank you once again to NetGalley and to GenZ Publishing for the eARC!