Cover Image: All The Colors of Life

All The Colors of Life

This book maybe one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I literally want to take every single picture and frame them and hang them on my wall. It amazes me the artist's capabilities to express the emotion that's happening in the faces of these characters that are somehow us and not us all at the same time. It is extremely hard for me to pick what is better in this book between the art and the writing. They meld together perfectly, this book is so meaningful. I also feel like for the most part, It can be meaningful for a child and for and adult. (And everything in between) It's rare for a book to span the ages of appreciation like that. I actually teared up all the way through this book because it rings so true in a beautiful way that highlights both the beauty and the pain of life. From the minute I opened up to the first page, I knew how special it was. And that is saying a lot because the file had downloaded incorrectly the first time and literally all of the pages have been cut and half and scattered throughout the book. But with little information I still knew. Once I got it to download correctly, Halfway through the book I was already thinking about all the people I wanted to purchase this book for. How meaningful it is. How true. How truly special. It does not matter who you are, this book will strike a chord. I can promise you that. There is no doubt whatsoever that I will buy many copies of this book for myself and others. But I'm getting the first one. ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you #netgalley for allowing me the chance to read this absolutely stunning work of art. It could not have possibly been better than it is. I have a new favorite artist.
**ARC provided by NetGalley for honest review**

All The Colors of Life by Lisa Aisato was a quick, part art book, part gift book. Full of encouraging and wise words and artwork that was at turns uniquely moving, heartfelt, and sometimes even funny, she moves through the stages of life from childhood to adulthood and beyond. I enjoyed this little foray into something I don't normally read.
Utter speechless for the artwork. All were vibrant and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. And the few words had the power to draw out many memories and make you feel nostalgic and revive those emotions.
WOW

The art in this was so beautiful. Like every single page was something else, never failed!!!

The words were so simple but still very effective. There were times when I would reflect and just think "yup :)" and other times I would think "yup :'(" (if you know what I mean??)

I definitely wan to buy a hard copy of this because it was both aesthetically pleasing but also it made me reflect a lot on life in general.
Wow!  Just a beautiful book!  Beautifully illustrated by Lisa Aisato! I am buying one ASAP!  Thank you NetGalley for the opportunity to review and thank you Lisa Aisato for this wonderful gift!
Aesthetically pleasing with vivid imagery that is accompanied by absolute truths of the wonders of life.

I had the pleasure of receiving an advanced physical copy of this book. To say I was stunned by the beauty is an understatement. My 8 year old and I read this together.

Take in the vibrant colors and incredibly soul pulling illustrations while wiping your tears produced from the beautiful words. You can feel the ups and downs of life as though strings being thrummed.

Not a book to shelve but kept on the โ€œcoffee tableโ€ for all who visit!

Thank you to Arctis Books for the beautiful review copy.
Thank you for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for honest feedback. This book is a testament to creativity and artistic talent. I am amazed at the art and how intricate & detailed the illustrations are. I would highly recommend this to anyone, but in my head, I envision this as a great addition to an art classroom, library, or a gift for  an artsy friend.
๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐„๐–
๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: All The Colors of Life
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ: Lisa Aisato
๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: Arts & Photography
๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ : โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…

๐†๐”๐’๐‡:
โ€ข Gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful illustrations depicting different phases of life accompanied by short poems.
โ€ข The illustrations are vivid, whimsical, and engaging. I can't get over how stunning, atmospheric, and expressive each picture is and how well fitted it was to the prose.
โ€ข I feel like this book would be a perfect coffee table book. Great to peruse and keep around.

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ: the exploration of human experiences and life

๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ: fans of art, everyone

Thank you to @NetGalley and the publisher for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ : ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ.๐œ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž.
It's a beautiful book. Entire life presented through paintings, from the very beginning to the very end. A painting for every possible stage of one's life, and those paintings were so mesmerizing, the uniqueness, blend of colors, were so interesting to witness.

Highly recommended to anyone who loves paintings.

Thanks to Netgalley and the publishers for providing me with an ARC in exchange of ho

All the Colors of Life is a stunningly beautiful book of art portraying the stages of life from childhood to adolescence and to old age. Each piece of art is accompanied by a line or two of text on the opposite page and reads poetically.
The art in this book is absolutely amazing and so very relatable. I definitely recommend this book to all - there's something in it for everyone growing older in life.
Content:
This book features extraordinary illustrations by artist Lisa Aisato. With her paintings, she draws the different phases of life and presents the reader with more than 100 images.

Opinion:
These colorful illustrations are beautiful. Each page can be looked at for a long time and I find the images truly inspiring. I found it nice to turn the pages and explore the story behind each picture.

Conclusion:
A great book from a unique artist. Definitely a book for people who like to be inspired. Therefore 5 out of 5 stars.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
OMG, how wonderful this book is! The human life in various seasons of life, illustrated with beaitiful watercolor paintings, describing the joys and sorrows the human experiences during the lifetime. Moving, funny, grotesque, absolutely fascinating, highly recommended.
This is an adult picture book with illustrations and short poems by Lisa Aisato.  After a few pages, the reader will notice that the earlier pages are about the experiences of being a child, and then subsequent pages show the consecutive stages of human life.  The lighter colors and whimsy of the childhood illustrations are gradually replaced by deeper and darker artwork and poetry as the book moves forward.  I didn't love every illustration or poem (didn't grasp the artist's/poet's meaning) but with over 100 pages, there's a lot to love and this book would make a wonderful gift for the right recipient.
All the colours of life, the book justifies the title and we get to see all the stages of life in beautiful illustration.

It feels like life has been artistically spilled on the pages and words have capture human emotions so well. I was amazed by the beauty and detailing throughout the book. I'm definitely a fan of Lisa Aisato.

I wouldn't set an age bar for readers here, everyone can enjoy the content of All the colours of life. It's a must have!
Oh man. Oh man, this made me cry. I was not expecting this book at all. I picked it because the cover was really pretty. I was not anticipating the FEELS. Itโ€™s a long form illustrated book that contemplates the long winding road of life. Thatโ€™s the best way I can describe it. Just give it a chance. Seriously. You wonโ€™t regret it.
This is a quaint book that journeys us through the ups and downs of life from childhood through old age. The text itself is quite simple but what really radiates is the art. Whimsical, bright, surreal, and odd; these illustrations leap off the page and immerse us into the life journey represented. The section about childhood is especially nostalgic and delightful. Would recommend for those seeking a short but vibrant experience!
When I chose this, I didnโ€™t quite know what to expect. But this adorable book won my heart right away. It is like a picture book for adults about life from our childhood to old age. It leads us through the most common struggles and joys in life. The focus in this book is on illustrations that are breathtaking but also funny and touching at the same time.

Thanks to the Arctis Books for the ARC and the opportunity to read this! All opinions are my own.
This is lovely book with wonderful  . poetry and fantastic art. I really enjoyed reading it and  will definitely be going back to this book again.
And just like that, Lisa Aisato has become one of my favourite artists. You know the saying - a picture paints a thousand words? Well, Ms Aisato's paintings do just that! She has such a gift of presenting expressive and meaningful paintings that they do not even need words to make a story. I am in awe of her imagination, creativity and talent, and went to follow her social media account right away!

This, then, makes for a wonderful picture book for adults where only a few words are needed. The words are thought provoking and will stir up your memories. There are pages that are not suitable for little eyes, Also, a few pages featuring lifestyles that not everyone would support.

I will be looking out for more books by this artist!
The art in this book was gorgeous, and I enjoyed it so much that I immediately went back and reread it.

I want to buy this book for every person in my life because this is the kind of thing that would be great to pick up when you're having a bad day or when you doubt yourself.