Cover Image: An Amish Flower Farm

An Amish Flower Farm

I love Amish stories and this was no exception.  A delightful and well written story that will help you pass an afternoon in no time at all.
Belinda Graber has a flower gardner. she is shy and afraid to the people, but when someone is in need she is glad to help,
as Christian should do.
Her neighbor, Adam, has bees, and has another 2 jobs to help his parents.
In the life a person will meet selfish people, but also kind, goodheart people.
I enjoyed this novel featuring a shy Amish woman and her Amish admirer! Since Belinda runs a flower farm and Adam keeps bees, they seem like a perfect match. Helping each other out is what neighbors do, at least in the Amish community. When helping a neighbor turns to romance, how will Belinda and Adam move from business and friendship to something more meaningful?

This is a sweet romance that contains no strong language, graphic violence, or sexual scenes. Readers who are fans of Amish romance will enjoy this novel.

I received this novel from the publisher and from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. The opinions expressed here are entirely my own.
Belinda was born with a birthmark on her face that she is very self conscious about.  When she was in school kids used to tease her about.  Now she likes to stay at home and take care of her flowers and not go around other people.  Her parents had to leave town so its up to the kids to take care of the farm.  Belinda wanted to plant more flowers so her sister could sell them at the market.

Adam is the beekeeper and neighbor from next door.  His dad was hurt and needs  Adam to take over for him at the mill.  So that does not leave Adam alot of time to take care of his bees and his honey.  He makes a deal with Belinda to help him and he will help her sell her flowers.

I really enjoyed this book.  I was shy at school and was teased badly when I was growing up.  I could definitely relate to the book and how Belinda felt.  I was content to be a loner myself until I met that certain someone who brought out the best in me.   Check it out I think you will enjoy it as much as I did.
A sweet story of two people who want to be together, but assume they can’t. I enjoyed the theme of family, community, and neighbors. This was my first Amish novel. I appreciated the glossary of Amish terms. Most I could figure out, but it was helpful. Will definitely read more!
Belinda Graber enjoys her flowers but selling them in person is out of the question. Believing the birthmark on her face makes her ugly, she hides out at home, content in the garden. She also doubts any man would ever desire her. Her neighbor, beekeeper Adam Fisher, has admired her from a distance, but his father’s accident means he needs assistance with his bees. She has experience and, as the only person available, agrees to help him if he will deliver her flowers to local businesses. They tentative partnership draws them together but will things ever work out for their future? This story touches the heart and may make readers consider their own perceptions of others and how their words and actions may affect people. I received a copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own. #AnAmishFlowerFarm #NetGalley
An Amish Flower Farm by Mindy Steele was such a surprising and endearing story.
The story revolves around Belinda and her neighbor, Adam.
Belinda is shy and insecure. She was teased and bullied throughout her childhood because of a birthmark that she has on her cheek. She is resigned to take care of her gardens and the flowers she grows and stay very close to her home. To help her family she sells her flowers at the Amish Marketplace. She's not supposed to go into town to sell her flowers, but she wants to.

Adam is a bee farmer and is Belinda's neighbor. He has known her since they were kids. He has always liked her and knew she was skittish and so he adored her from afar. When Adam finds himself in a bind with his bee farm, he approaches Belinda for help. She has some knowledge about beekeeping and she figures out a plan where they can help each other and he in turn can help her with her flowers sales.

It was a delight to see their relationship bloom. The author weaves a beautiful tapestry of romance, strength of family and enduring courage and friendship.

This is such a beautiful story. I recommend this book highly.
Thank you to NetGalley and Hallmark Publishing for an advanced readers copy in exchange for an honest review.
How about some flowers?
Author of Amish Fiction, Mindy Steele presents her book "An Amish Flower Farm. An Uplifting Romance from Hallmark Publishing." Belinda Graber had decided that she would never get married because she has a very obvious birthmark on her face. It causes her to shy away from people, be uneasy with strangers and seriously limits her trips into town. Her love is to plant flowers which she sells and she dreams of owning her own flower farm one day. Adam Hostetler, Belinda's neighbor, is overwhelmed with multiple jobs, chores at the family farm and the maintenance of his bee hives. His goal with this is to help with his father's medical bills. Learning that Belinda has some knowledge about honey harvest Adam asks her to help him with the condition that she also accepts his help. Their reciprocal help is not without challenges, but will it stay only help or will it lead to more?
This was the first book by this author which I read and I am looking forward to reading more of her books. It is an uplifting and heartwarming story with great believable characters. I highly recommend it for lovers of Amish fiction and clean romance. I have read a number of books that take place in the Amish environment but this is the first one which was published by Hallmark Publishing. As such there is also a special Hallmark recipe included, this time for "Bee Sting Cake for Two."
The complimentary copy of this book was provided by the publisher through NetGalley free of charge. I was under no obligation to offer a positive review. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
#AnAmishFlowerFarm	#NetGalley
Heartwarming

Belinda has been hurt in the past , Because of this, she tends to be very shy., even with people she's known her whole life.  However, one place where Belinda's shyness disappears is when she's among her flowers. She  loves flowers desires to have a flower farm one day.  On the other hand, Adam, is not the least bit shy, Well, except when it comes to Belinda. Although Adam has also experienced hurt, it hasn't affected his social skills.  But for some reason, when it comes to Belinda, Adam often finds himself at a loss for words.  While Belinda's passion is flowers, Adam's passion is bees.  And that makes for a very interesting combination.

This was such a sweet and heartwarming story.  I loved Belinda's journey. She grew from a shy young woman to a savvy business owner and business partner. I also loved Adam's journey of healing and dedication. Most of all, I loved their journey together as they went from practically strangers to partners, friends and on from there. Their journey also included a journey in forgiveness, which added a lovely inspirational touch to the story. The mix of romance, humor and inspiration make An Amish Flower Farm  a heartwarming story that should not be missed by anyone.

***I received a copy of this book from the publisher through NetGalley.  All comments and opinions are my own.
An Amish Flower Farm is as sweet as honey and as beautiful as a flower in the morning sun.

The love story between Belinda and Adam is so moving that you can't but flip the pages as fast as you can. You just have to know what happens next.

This would be the perfect book for the teenage girl in your life who doesn't believe she is pretty enough, smart enough, or brave enough for those around her. It let's you know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that with courage you can overcome any fear.

A clean romance with no sex and no foul language. I would be completely comfortable giving this to a young teenager to read who is interested in romance novels.

This is my first Mindy Steele book and it won't be my last.

I received a complimentary copy from the publisher through Netgalley. All opinions expressed above are my own.
Belinda grows flowers to sell to local florists and other businesses.  Her neighbor across the street, Adam, raises bees and sells the local honey to businesses in town.  They strike up a deal to help each other.  Belinda has experience with bees and she will help Adam with the bees and Adam will take the flowers into town and sell them for her.  Belinda and Adam have know each other all their lives but their partnership heightens their awareness of each other and causes enough soul searching to solve some of the issues they have had in the past.  This was a fun story.

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.
Such a sweet read! You really don’t know where it is going to go until the end. I loved the bee references and the humor in the story.
This is a must read for anyone who enjoys reading about the amish.  They are hard working people who take time to help one another.  This is a book of hard times mixed with an unlikely romance.  I don't want to give too much away but I even learned some things about bees!  You will enjoy this book.
Belinda and Adam need each other for business reasons, but will that blossom into romance?  I loved this book.
It's the oldest romance ever told. Bee's and flowers.

Belinda Graber suffers from extreme shyness and keeps herself from others. She enjoys growing different kinds of flowers and the peace and joy it brings. Her neighbor Adam Fisher as always admired Belinda but Belinda never says a word to anyone. It all changes when Adam responsibilities has grown. Taking care of his aging parents, the mill where he works and being a bee keeper. He asks Belinda brother for help but her brother suggests that Belinda would be a good fit. So the beekeeper and the flower girl are forced to work together. Their partnership blossoms into more and the growth of Belinda and Adam of being more to each other as well. I loved how their story progresses. It is sweet like honey and it brightened my day like a daisy. I wish their story would have gone on.

One of the spiritual insights of their story and there were several was what Belinda believed about herself. She was her own worst enemy. In some ways Adam was too but in a different way. The lesson is we all have that battle of being our worst enemy and how it relates to others. How we need others to see the best in ourselves and how others help us grow. God created us to be in community to share in our struggles and victories.

A special thank you to Hallmark Publishing and Netgalley for the ARC and the opportunity to post an honest review.
An Amish Flower Farm is such a wonderful and lovely book! I have read many Amish fiction books, but this is the first I have read of Mindy Steele. There is just something different about the way An Amish Flower Farm is written. A good different! I loved it! It was detailed very well, but not to where it was drawn out. Bees, honey, flowers, humor, and love. These are a few of my favorite things! I loved the character development of Belinda Graber and how I was able to connect with her and her past. A simply wonderful story that I think anyone would enjoy! I look forward to adding An Amish Flower Farm to our library.

Thank you Hallmark Publishing and NetGalley for this ARC!
This was a very sweet story. Belinda is shy and happy to remain in the background where no one will look at her birthmark.  However her previous experience with bees, makes her the only one who can help out neighbor Adam after his father is injured at the mill. Slowly, they get to know each other and trust each other. I was rooting for both Belinda and Adam as they move out of their comfort zones in life and love. I really enjoyed the descriptions of the village, the farms, the characters' homes, and felt like I had a great picture of all the scenery.

One caveat: the recipe at the end of the book needs some work and perhaps some more test baking before publication. The photo is a bundt cake but the recipe calls for a 9x13 pan. There are no instructions to flour/grease/spray the pan prior to baking. Also flour is listed twice in the ingredients. Finally, this cake isn't mentioned in the story unlike the honey cookies that Belinda makes several times. I would have preferred to have that recipe.

*I received an advance copy of this book from NetGalley and the publisher and I am required to disclose that in my review in compliance with federal law.*
An Amish Flower Farm: An uplifting romance from Hallmark Publishing by Mindy Steele
Publisher: Hallmark Publishing
Genre: Religion & Spirituality | Romance
Publication Date: July 27, 2021

An Amish Flower Farm by Mindy Steele is a sweet Amish romance.

This heartwarming tale features shy Belinda, who is embarrassed about her birthmark and holds on to her fears of being taunted as a child. Belinda wants to have her own flower farm one day, but for now she grows her flowers on her parents' land. Belinda is volunteered by her brother to help their neighbor, Adam, with his beehives while he works two jobs to help him parents.

I absolutely loved this book! I couldn't get enough of it! I found this to be engaging with wonderful characters and a beautiful story! This is one book that I will read again and again!

I'm so grateful to Mindy Steele, Hallmark Publishing, and NetGalley for providing me with a free copy of this ARC ebook in exchange for my honest review.
Heartwarming story! I loved learning about bee keeping. Belinda was very easy to relate with because most people have at least one thing about their appearance that they are unhappy with. Belinda's warm and giving heart made up for any insecurities she had. Adam's work ethic was commendable and his grumpiness made his character seem more real. Looking forward to reading more of this author's works. Highly recommended!
An Amish Flower Farm by Mindy Steele is a sweet Amish tale.  I was quickly drawn into the story, and I was up late finishing this heartwarming novel.  I thought An Amish Flower Farm was well-written with engaging, developed characters.  Belinda Graber is a beautiful woman inside and out.  She is a caring woman who is shy after being bullied as a child because of a port wine birthmark on her check.  Belinda wants to sell the flowers she grows, but she is unable to approach people to accomplish her goal.  Adam Hostetler has been working extra jobs since his father had a work accident.  It leaves him little time to harvest his honey.  Adam learns that Belinda helped her grandfather with his honey harvest in Kentucky.  He approaches Belinda who suggests they help each other.  Belinda will help Adam with his honey harvest if Adam finds buyers for her flowers.  Adam has been attracted to Belinda since they were in school.  He still finds her lovely, but, after a recent disastrous courtship, Adams is determined that they will just have a business relationship.  I liked seeing the characters grow over the course of the novel.  Mindy Steele created some great characters.  My favorite was Belinda’s maternal grandmother, Mollie Bender.  She is a hoot.  I love the way she talks with God.  Adam’s father, Atlee is another good character.  Despite being laid up with a severe injury, he has an upbeat attitude.  I like that the story is told from Belinda and Adam’s point-of-view.  We get to see things from each of their perspectives (it is amazing how different their view can be on the same situation).  There is humor scattered throughout the story.  I love it when a book makes me laugh.  The authors word imagery brings the scenes alive for me.  I could visualize Belinda working among her flowers and charming the bees.  There are some good life lessons in this charming story about fear, perceptions, wasting time, helping others, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I like how the people in this community help each other out.  They are there for each other in times of need.  My favorite line in An Amish Flower Farm is, “Don’t ever compare yourself to others.  There is only one you, and you were made special by Gott.”  In An Amish Flower Farm, we see that bees and flowers are a great combination in more ways than one.  I am looking forward to reading more books by this up-and-coming author.  An Amish Flower Garden is a delightful Amish novel with fragrant flowers, busy bees, a meddling Mammi, mocking mates, shielding siblings, and a caring community.