Cover Image: Cocktails at Kittiwake Cove

Cocktails at Kittiwake Cove

I really enjoyed reading this book. From the first chapter to the epilogue it kept my attention with interest and pulled me into the story. Fully-formed, interesting and believable characters made me feel invested in their experience and I found myself rooting for main characters, Rhianna and Joe.
Lovely side stories too, and I’m so pleased to read that there is now going to be a Kittiwake Cove series. I can imagine these books too will be thoroughly enjoyable & I will most definitely be looking out for them.
A perfect read for the beach, but this story can be read and enjoyed any time.
After breaking up with her boyfriend, Rhianna Price has decided to take a break from romance. Determined to focus on her career, she moves to Kittiwake Cove to fulfil her dream of opening a cosy beachside cocktail bar.
But things get complicated when she crosses paths with Joe Trescott — a handsome pub manager and her old holiday fling. After hearing of her plans, Joe takes Rhianna under his wing to help her feel at home in Kittiwake Cove as she prepares to launch her business. As they spend more and more time together, both feel their connection starting to rekindle. And although she knows he’s a serial player, Rhianna soon finds herself falling for Joe’s charms once again…
Will Rhianna be able to resist her attraction to Joe? Can she stay focused on her new venture? And will she make a success of her Cocktails at Kittiwake Cove…?

Thank you to Netgalley and the publishers for allowing me to read this book.
OOOOOOOOh bad boy or safe bet??? What would you choose? Whilst establishing her new business of a cocktail/Bistro Rhianna garners plenty of male attention. She knows what she should do but will her heart over rule her head? With all the usual tension you would expect along with some absolutely comical moments this book delivers on romance, fun and humour, Excellent read!
3,5 Stars

Rhianna has a stupid name, but everything else about her is acutally very ok. Joe notices this as well, and he is going out of his way to help Rhianna starting her new cocktail bar. Actually, lots of people are very welcoming towards the newbie in Kittiwake Cove and do anything to get her new business under way.

I appreciated that we not only witness the process of rebuilding the old restaurant into the "Beach Front Bistro", but also get to see how it pans out after it's finally opened. Most books with a similar story just end with the big opening day.
The love story was nothing outstanding, but I liked both main protagonists and it was nice to witness their growing relationship. The many cocktails mentioned throughout the book round up the summery feeling of the story quite well.
Cute, easy, summer romance read. I loved the unique cocktail-named chapters which gave the book such a fun vibe. Very simple, nothing revolutionary but a perfect read if you are a romance book lover like me. Thank you to NetGalley and Sapere Books for a copy of this book for an honest review.
A fun, lighthearted read which is ideal for the beach. The characters are likeable and the setting makes me wish I was in Cornwall this summer. I like the addition of the cocktail recipes and that the chapters are named after cocktails.
Loved the book! The way it was written was really able to grasp my attention and even if the book was slow paced, I fell in love with characters.
The premise of this book sounded interesting from the very beginning. It was a quick, easy read and if you are looking for a romantic, entertaining read then this is a great book for you! I received a free copy of this book from netgalley and the publisher in exchange for my honest review.
Rihanna has moved to Kittiwake Cove after splitting up with her boyfriend, she is taking over the lease of a bistro and is planning on turning it into a cocktail bar/ restaurant
Joe owns the local pub which is a bit of a shock to Rihanna as she thought he had gone to Australia after they had had a no strings fling when she was on holiday for a week 3 years before and is afraid of commitment
Starts of with friendship which eventually turns into more
A great easy read
An easy read. A pleasant, uncomplicated romance with a happy ending. I felt it was a bit unrealistic with all the handsome 30 something single guys who lived in Kittiwake Cove. If only a place like that really existed! There were rather too many cocktail references and descriptions for me.  I found they detracted from the story and spoilt the pace. Not quite as good as Teresa’s previous books but if you’re looking for a simple romantic story to pass the time give it a go. Thanks to NetGalley for allowing me to read this book.
5 stars, what a great summer read.  The book starts with Rhianna setting off to Kittiwake Cove to start a new chapter in her life.  She’s been there before and met Joe who she believed moved away to Australia.  She found out that Joe was still in the village and while she set up her new business, did love blossom?  This is a perfect book for relaxing by the sea or in your garden.  Easy to read.

Thank you to Net galley and the publisher for giving me a copy of the book.
This was a really good read. Easy story to follow, charming setting and great characters. Really enjoyed it.
An easy summer read, about a break up and how to start again. Loved the fact she moved somewhere else and started a cocktail bar. Hope to see more
I thought this was a cute, easy read that was enjoyable.  Rihanna was recently dumped by her boyfriend because of one disagreement.  He kicked her out of the house they shared so she decided to get a fresh start in a new city.  She chose to move to a city where her family had vacationed as a child - the last time she went there was 3 years ago for a bachelorette party - when she had a summer fling with a hot surfer named Joe.

Her plan is to open a restaurant with a cocktail bar so she moves early in order to begin renovations on a place she found.  As luck would have it, her ex never paid her for her share of the house they bought together so the purchase on her new home fell through.  She was renting an apartment but now that she needs a place to stay longer, nothing was available.  Did I also mention that her landlord was none other than her summer fling, Joe?   Who didn’t remember her.  Yeah - I didn’t like that part.

They obviously still have feelings for each other, but Joe is afraid of commitment.  Enter Rihanna’s ex who has realized his mistake and now wants to get back with her, a hunky carpenter working on her cocktail bar that wants to date her and settle down and Joe who can’t decide what he wants (except for the fact that he knows he doesn’t want anyone else to have Rihanna), and we now have an interesting story.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.  The opinions stated above are mine without biases.
Rihanna price moves to kittiwake cove after a bitter break up from Glynn her possessive ex she comes their via living back at her parents.
Chef and cocktail maker by profession she is offered the chance to take over her parents friends bistro “Oceans”
She loves kittiwake cove from holidaying as a child and from spending her best friends hen week there where she hooked up with Joe.
She returns with a two month lease for a holiday cottage.
Quickly she makes friends with the bar staff and they tell her about the lovely pub landlord Joe. With her heart hammering she hopes it’s not her Joe, the sexy surf instructor. It is of course!
They quickly become friends and Joe and Rihanna became a team.
This book was a lovely summer holiday read. Perfect for a pool read.
Thankyou netgalley for this arc. This honest review was provided in exchange for an arc.
Rihanna and Joe had a fling with each other years ago and didnt think they would ever see each other again as Joe was moving to Australia. A few years pass and as Rihanna’s relationship breaks down she finds herself making a life changing decision and moving to kittiwake cove to take over a restaurant and put her stamp on it turning it into a cocktail bar!  Her new house isn’t ready so she’s staying in a short term apartment located next to a pub which happens to be owned by Joe! Joe has had his heartbroken also and isn’t looking for love or commitment. Throughout the whole book the authors descriptions of the beach, the water and the surf makes you feel like your in the water with the surfers and joe. But also when rihanna is in her bar the descriptions of her food and cocktails are mouthwatering. Rihanna and joe get closer overtime and eventually cave in to feelings and realise they love each other.
Thank you NetGalley, Teresa F. Morgan and Sapere Books for the copy of Cocktails at Kittiwake Cove. This is my personal review.
What  does a girl need in her life to make herself happy? How does moving to Kittiwake Cove and opening a  bistro/cocktail bar sound? This is what Rhianna does and she feels her life is going to be  wants it to be. There are a few bumps in the road, but she knows things will work out. She never imagined she would run into a guy she had a fling with a few years ago.
I got lost in the pages as I read and the story had just the right combination of friendship, fun, romance  and making dreams come true.
You will want to pick up this book and escape to Kittiwake Cove.
A slow paced book featuring Rhianna,who breaks up from a previous partner, moves are and set out to run a cocktail bar/bistro in a small seaside town.

An enjoyable and fun read. I am glad it is the start of a series because I hope we get to see more of her and see how her relationship and business develop.  A fun and easy summer read, with a feel good factor.
I really enhoyed this book and i was hooked from the start and i look forward to reading more in the new series.
Loved this book! The characters and the story kept me reading until the end! I enjoyed the storyline and the characters throughout the book. Such a great read to get lost in. I highly recommend this book! Thank you for letting me review this book!
Cocktails at Kittiwake Cove tells the story of Rhianna, who leave her life behind in Bristol to follow her dream of opening a cocktail bar and bistro. She moves to the small community of Kittiwake Cove where "so far everyone appeared to know everyone".

She stays above a pub in an apartment while waiting for the house she owned with her ex to be sold. Unfortunately this falls through and the apartment is booked up, so she has to move in with the pubs landlord Joe. Who she happened to have a summer romance with three years ago while holidaying in Kittiwake Cove.

She gets lots of attention from the locals, Nick the builder and Liam, Noah and Olly who are all helping renovate the bistro.

So which one of these lovely men will she pick or "could she rekindle what they'd had all those summers ago"[with Joe]? Will the renovations stay on track to make Rhiannas dream a reality?!

I was really fond of this summer read and wished I was in Cornwall drinking cocktails while reading this book. I also enjoyed the cocktails menu at the back of the book. I was glad to hear there will be a second novel following Tristan, Joe's cousin.

Thanks to NetGalley and the publishers for giving me a digital copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Sent from my Galaxy