Cover Image: Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 11

Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 11

This e-copy was kindly provided to me by Netgalley and the publisher for review. All opinions are my own.

I love this series so very much. Like most of the mangas I read, I first learned about them by watching their anime and Jujutsu Kaisen is one that I have fallen in love with in both platforms. I love the world, the art, ugh, I can't urge you enough to pick up the manga and then dive into the anime- it is so worth it.

If I were to get knit picky, this one, maybe because its in the middle of such a climatic 'scene/arc' in the series, this one felt just the slightest bit slow in the overall story arc, but still was enjoyable.
Another great volume in this amazing series.

This manga series has always been action packed, but this arc has definitely upped the fighting and gore.

I feel like this is where things go south a bit for the good guys. It doesn't seem like something good is going to happen. Either way I'm excited to see what happens next.

Thanks to Net Galley for providing me with an arc in exchange for an honest review.
This is definitely for a more mature reader, like high school level. For middle schoolers, parents would know their kids best and if that's the kind of thing their kid likes, fine. But beware of the tags, horror includes all the blood and gore and you can think of. Still, aside from that, its a great story of a zombie puzzle.
Jujutsu Kaisen is always fun, always unexpected, always the best.  Each installment keeps getting better and this is no different. Akutami brings the reader into the world of curses and shamans again and again until we just don't want to leave!
Gege Akutami continues to up the stakes and keep the ball rolling in Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol 11. Although some sections are text and exposition heavy and temporarily slow the pace of the plot, things ramp up quickly, and we're given further insights into the greater jujutsu world. Snir Aharon's lettering is excellent and well integrated into the exisiting art.