Cover Image: Number Fifteen

Number Fifteen

This one was not for me.
Thank you NetGalley for providing a copy of this ARC in exchange for an honest review!
Congratulations!  Your review for Number Fifteen, captioned below,
has been published.  Visit
<https://freshfiction.com/review.php?id=77113> to view your
published review.
This was a GREAT book! i couldn't put it down! danger, suspense- it had it all and a love story thrown in too!
Excellent story! Totally engrossing!.  Looking forward to reading more by this author! Could not put this down!
This story is full of action and tough characters. It tells the story of young girls being snatched and transported to Australia from other Asian countries. Once in Australia they are to be sold or auctioned off to buyers. The  story describes the rescuing of the daughter of a private investigator and other girls brought to Australia by a criminal organization . It’s fiction but unfortunately human trafficking occurs in Canada and the US as well.
McGinnis Investigations has been operating a small but successful shop in Campbelltown a little ways from Sydney, Australia. The team are known for getting the job done, nothing underhanded, nothing illegal .. but every once in a while they get right up to the line.

When one of their own is left broken and bloody on the kitchen floor in their office, all other cases are put on hold. Nothing is more important than hunting down whoever did this. He's in a coma now, but he did speak before the ambulance took him away ... Find Her.

But who is Her? And why was he looking for her? He was supposed to be taking a few days off .. so where has he been? Evidently this was something very personal ... so what did he discover that made his knowing dangerous?

It's action-packed from start to finish with a twist or two to keep the reader engaged. The characters are solidly drawn and it's entertaining to see how they each interact with the others. Although 2nd in the series, this is easily read as a stand-alone, but I recommend starting with the first, if only to get more of a backstory of this group.

Many thanks to the author / Beach Nut Press / Netgalley for the digital copy of this crime fiction. Read and reviewed voluntarily, opinions expressed here are unbiased and entirely my own.
Good book!! I really liked these characters! They were all very interesting! This book had suspense, intrigue, action, lots of good ole butt kicking lol this book definitely had my heart pounding a few times! Its was a great read! I definitely recommend reading this book! Its well worth reading! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!