Cover Image: Read and Pray through the Bible in a Year (teen girl)

Read and Pray through the Bible in a Year (teen girl)

Beautiful pink with floral cover and floral designs throughout its pages make this day and evening scripture, prayer and devotional an absolute delight to read through the year. In the morning start of with a devotional or prayer, scripture from the Old Testament, a Psalm and scripture from the New Testament. Continue the same thing in the evening to get the most out of your bible reading, study, journaling, reflection and prayer time. Wonderful gift for girls and women of all ages.
This book has a beautiful layout and design. Very visually pleasing. Its prayers are short and sweet and the evening devotional is great. Perfect for teen girls to read.
My teenage daughter and I looked at this together.  It's not complicated and easy to use.  It has a morning prayer, Bible verse you can look up to accompany and then an evening prayer. Sometimes we were lazy and didn't look up the Bible verse, but I do like that you do it on your own, since Bibles do differ in interpretation.  The prayers go very nicely with the reading.  I think it's a great way to be in God's word every day and make prayer a habit and a priority.
I have done an entire week of this devotional and looked through the remaining of it as well. I think the morning prayer and evening devotional are very applicable to a teen girls life although I found it easier to do all my reading and both the prayer and devotion at the same time. The reading passages might be a daunting task for some teens, but I would encourage that any reading is better than none and not to get discouraged if you miss days. I especially like that they are just day 1 day 2 and not January 1, 2nd and so forth.
Thank you NetGalley and the publishers for providing me this ARC in exchange for my honest review.

I read this with my teenage daughter and was happy with how short and powerful each message was.
"I received a complimentary copy of this book through NetGalley. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own."
I really like that the activities are both short. A busy teenager could still connect without feeling like it was just another assignment they had to complete. I also like that it's split into morning and evening to focus for the day and reflect at night.