Cover Image: The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book

The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book

ARC provided by the Publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I've read many of the "I Love My Air Fryer" cookbooks and they've all had some easy to make recipes. What I also love about these books is the fact all the recipes can be made at home and is affordable.
Who knew you could do so much with an air-fryer?  After reading this book I have decided to keep air-fryer out permanently on my kitchen counter instead of packing away after each use. And I've decided to buy this book rather than have an electronic copy. I suspect it will become one of the most well-thumbed in my kitchen. Thanks for the inspiration and ideas.
Four stars. I really do love my air fryer -- it’s a rare day when it doesn’t get some use -- but even so, I'm always on the lookout for new uses and new recipes, so I was really excited to see this cookbook. There are many great recipes here, ranging  from breakfast through dessert. In addition to the simple and straightforward recipes, there is so much information included to help keep your food costs down, from helpful hints in the introductory section to the approximate cost of each meal. The photography is lovely, but I would have liked to see a photo with every recipe.

I'm grateful to Adams Media and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals.

er #BookLovers #Bookshelf #Goodreads #Review
Love this book I kept on doing some of the recipes on and on, I would love for it to have more pics but it was such a great starter to get me going with my new airfryer.
Great basic air fryer cookbook! Tons of family friendly options that work on a budget. Aileen Clark, does a wonderful job at keeping recipes simple, which for a working or stay at home mom's is a must. But I noticed that some recipes were repeated with slight ingredient variations. Wish they would have just included that within the recipe itself instead of making it a stand alone recipe.
I have recently bought my first air-fryer, so this book was perfectly timed for me. These recipes are clear, use standard ingredients, and are easily tweaked for different tastes. And it's a wide variety of recipe types.
I received an arc of this title from NetGalley for an honest review. I can't keep air fryer books on the shelf. This title has lots of great pictures and easy-to-make recipes.
This cookbook provides affordable meals for your family that are quick and easy to make. The best part, is that all recipes can be made using only one kitchen tool, your air fryer.  There are 175 different recipes, spanning different meals that you can make. The recipes include ingredients, cooking instructions, calories, and other important tips. Also, included are cost estimates, important for those of us cooking for a family and looking to be budget conscious. The recipes that I tried from the cookbook were tasty, and easy to make.  I highly recommend this cookbook for anyone looking to expand their repertoire of cooking with an air fryer. Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the advance review copy in exchange for my honest review.
I am obsessed with my air fryer and I use it almost every day. I can't wait to try out some the recipes over the holidays cause I know my family will love them. The only thing I didn't like was the format on my kindle, it worked so my better in the netgalley app and I recommend everyone to get the app.
Yum yum yum! I loved this cookbook. It left me drooling and I made several recipes. It was so easy to follow along and, oh boy! They were delicious recipes too. Highly recommend for working parents who need to make a quick but healthy and also delicious meal.
I felt that this was overall a rather good cookbook! There are always recipes in a cookbook that I move past, but there were much less in this Air Fryer book! In addition, there was nothing "crazy gourmet" that you know no one will make. Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the free copy of the book, I was able to make some delicious things such as the Brioche French Toast. Will definitely recommend!
Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for my digital copy of The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book!

I feel like I was late to the game in getting an air fryer. I finally bit the bullet and picked one up and what a game changer! The whole family loves it and we use it daily. This book has a ton of recipes and I love finding new things to cook in the air fryer. This is definitely a good resource to have on hand when looking for something new to cook.
Loved this cookbook.  I found some very good recipes and new ideals to try in the future. I do recommend this book.
This is an outstanding cookbook with useful recipes for the air fryer.  It definitely highlights the usefulness and versatility of the appliance. The recipes are not complicated and the ones I tried turned out beautifully.

Easy Egg Bites
Cheese crackers
Pork Egg Rolls
Chicken Cream Cheese Taquitos
Buttery Pork Chops
Garlic Lemon Scallops
Apple Chips
Apple Fritters

I highly recommend this book, the only thing I would want is a picture for each recipe.  5 stars.

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
This book provides a solid overview of air fryer basics and provides a good number of easy to follow recipes.
I have owned an air fryer for a while but was aware that I wasn't utilising it to its full potential, with the help of this book I have made a number of very tasty meals. The Orange Chicken and Pesto Chicken were both a big hit with my family. The recipes here are easy, cheap and simple to make. If you have an Air Fryer it is well worth owning a copy of this book. I do wish there were more pictures for the recipes but those that are included do look very good.
This book covers basics of selecting an air fryer and how to use it and money saving tips for buying groceries. The recipes include nutritional information and total cost and run the gamut from simple snacks to complex meals but they’re all affordable with simple ingredients that don’t require a trip to a specialty store. There are quite a few recipes that I’m excited to try out. This is a great book for anyone cooking on a budget.
A huge variety of real, affordable appetizers, side dishes, main courses, and desserts. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of recipes I was interested in from this cookbook - other air fryer cookbooks I've read contain food that seems either too fussy to make at home in any device or not worth the effort. With this book, I wished for more than one air fryer so I could have a side and a main both made from this cookbook! Nice work. Looking forward to cooking my way through it.
This cookbook is great!! as a beginner with my air fryer- I like that there are simple recipes but also unique ones all with keeping budgets in mind!! It has made my air fryer a lot less intimidating. I think the organization within and the flow was great! It has definitely opened my eyes to so much MORE that I can make in my air fryer beyond french fries lol!!! Great great resource for anyone with an air fryer!
THE "I LOVE MY AIR FRYER" AFFORDABLE MEALS RECIPE BOOK: FROM MEATLOAF TO BANANA BREAD, 175 DELICIOUS MEALS YOU CAN MAKE FOR UNDER $12
BY: AILEEN CLARK

I loved all of the delicious sounding recipes that are presented in this cookbook that you can make with an Air Fryer. The Author, Aileen Clarke has gone to a lot of trouble to present so many different and diverse dishes that you can make with an Air Fryer. I don't yet own an Air Fryer and I was hoping that this book would go into more detail about what are the best ones to buy if that is possible and explain why. She did explain that there are two different types that you can buy, but she didn't designate which type that she uses to create the 175 mouth watering diverse dishes that she gives precise instructions for the easy ingredients to make them in this terrific cookbook.

I will buy an Air Fryer, but I still have research to do to figure out which type of the two kinds that Aileen Clark lists in the beginning of her decadent recipe cookbook. I was hoping that she would go into more details about the Air Fryer itself. For instance: How do you use it? Which are the most reliable brand names to buy out there on the market? If I am going to invest in buying an Air Fryer some information enlightening me on which one she recommends would have been helpful.

Still, I would rate this Recipe book for cooking with an Air Fryer a solid Five Stars for her all inclusive recipes listing what ingredients to buy and how long to cook them. I can't wait to try most all of them-that's how tasty they sound. I was hungry while reading this. I will buy my own physical copy of this delightful recipe book to cook with an Air Fryer after I figure out the best brand and type will suit my needs. This Author deserves a lot of credit for arranging all of the diverse meals into easy to navigate categories and for figuring out for us how many they serve. She also lists the calories and other statistics of each recipe such as how many grams of Fat, Protein, Sodium, Fiber, Carbohydrates and Sugar.

In the beginning of this Recipe book cooking with an Air Fryer she explains that you should clean it after each use using toothpicks or any other sharp tools to clean out any food stuck in the air holes. First, it is important to make sure that you unplug your Air Fryer and that it has time to cool down. It can be cleaned using warm, soapy water by first starting with your air basket or trays. Then wiping both the inside and outside with a damp towel. I found this information useful advice to know because I love my kitchen and appliances to always be clean and my microwave and oven and stove look brand new because they are cleaned to sparkling condition after each use.

This Author says that one of the benefits of cooking with an Air Fryer is that it doesn't make your kitchen as hot in the Summer. This isn't a problem for me since my air conditioner makes me freezing cold in my house so that sometimes I turn it off because I am so cold. Only in the high ninety degree weather do I run it continuously. So the point about it being cooler in my kitchen isn't a factor whether I decide to cook with an Air Fryer. The Author gives you two coupon Apps to help save money and recommends doing online shopping and buying in bulk. This is something to consider, but something that I am not likely to do. Her reasoning for online shopping saves you from impulse buying. I like to roam the grocery store to see what I feel like buying as I don't think that I will stick to buying only for the recipes. Although, having a thought out meal plan for the week is probably cost efficient, it is not something that I am likely to do. I prefer to cook what I am in the mood for and find this too restrictive.

Aileen Clark, the Author does recommend spraying your Air Fryer with olive oil spray, because standard nonstick sprays contain chemicals that can wear down the coating in your Air Fryer. I found that to be helpful and important to know. All of the recipes in this cookbook require you to preheat your Air Fryer prior to cooking. She lists the accessories that she uses to cook these recipes. She uses a 7 inch cake pan, a Silicone egg mold and a small Bundt pan. She does say that some Air Fryers offer additional capabilities such as dehydrators, roasters and rotisseries. Tongs are a great tool recommended and I am assuming the ones with silicone are a must have since when flipping food it is hot and those will withstand hot temperatures.

The Author recommends when purchasing an Air Fryer is to get one that is at least 5 quarts, even if you are only cooking for one or two people. The reasoning behind that is there will be times when you want to cook more than one serving and the extra food might not fit inside a smaller Air Fryer.

She doesn't list the greatest brand to buy, which is something that I was hoping for but she says that basically there are two main types and both can be used when cooking all of the recipes in this cookbook. She leaves it up to your personal preferences which is something that I would have liked her to elaborate more on, since I would be a beginner and I have no clue which type I would prefer. I would like to know the differences of each type, such as what are the advantages and disadvantages to each, and why? She says simply the two types are the basketstyle and ovenstyle and both are great options. What are the options that these two styles offer? I would have liked to find that out in this "I Love my Air Fryer." Why would I know which of the two types I should buy, when I am brand new to deciding which style to purchase and whether or not I would use this to cook everything in it besides fried food?

The jury is still out on whether I would want to cook everything mentioned in this recipe book in an Air Fryer. I only think of purchasing one because it is a more healthy alternative to having crispy food that can be an alternative to deep frying foods. Still I applaud this Author for compiling 175 recipes that do sound wonderful. I don't know anybody who uses an Air Fryer to ask so I am grateful to this Author and Adams Media for providing me with knowing that i can cook other things in an Air Fryer than traditional deep-fried food. It does seem faster to cook saving time but this is something that I will try. The quality of my cooking is important to me and I don't have a problem with taking longer to cook in an oven, if the food comes out better. I will update this review after I research the best brand of Air Fryer and let you know how the other traditional recipes are and how good they taste after I try them. I think that I will love one for an alternative to deep-fried food because it is so much healthier. That is the main reason why I chose this cookbook.

Publication Date: October 12, 2021 This wonderful cookbook is already Available to buy!

Thank you to Net Galley, Aileen Clark and Adams Media for providing me with my ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review. All opinions are my own.

#TheILoveMyAirFryerAffordableMealsRecipeBook #AileenClark #AdamsMedia #NetGalley