Cover Image: It Happened One Midnight

It Happened One Midnight

Well, I liked the first two books, the second more than the first because it was so sweet.  This one however did not feel the same.  I did not really like how heavy handed the fairy godmothers were in this book. Yes, Juniper and Tomas were a cute couple and worked well together but it was a bit much. The happy ending was nice though.
The timeless question - will true love win in the end? Might need a few pokes from the fairy godmothers. Junipers grandmothers are meddling again, and this time she thinks to outfox them with a fake engagement. Quirky and magical, I couldnt stop reading!
This was such a fun, good feeling read, perfect for the holidays. I loved the friends to lovers aspect and I enjoyed the interactions between Juniper and Tomas. I really loved the fairy godmothers as well. I will be checking out Saranna DeWylde's other books.
This was another easy and fun read for this series. Very predictable, but I like that for this in that case. Juniper’s been waiting for her happy ever after, and I am happy she finally did!
Enjoyed this fun book! Haven't read the first two books but this one can be read as a standalone. But I now want to read the previous two! Great characters! Love the story!

I received a free copy of this book via NetGalley and the publisher.  This is my honest and personal review.
Modern day life meets fairy tale land with fake dating = a whimsical tale that I really enjoyed.

Juniper Blossom is a best-selling romance novelist who definitely believes in happily ever after. But her meddling grandmothers think that she needs a man ASAP. When she’s planning to visit them in Ever After, with all the pressure they’re giving her about her love life, she ends up telling her grandmothers that her best friend Tomas is her fiancé. But after being a successful divorce lawyer, he doesn’t believe in romantic love. A fake engagement might help him make partner at work though. With this major difference in philosophy standing in their way, can they have a fairy tale ending?

First off, fake dating is one of my favorite tropes so I was instantly excited about this book. Juniper and Tomas have great energy as best friends and definitely some chemistry as they start to pretend to date. They also have a pact to always talk everything out, which I think was really healthy for their relationship and nice to see. Ever After is a great setting for this story. We see so many people who seem to be straight out of a fairy tale. And there are cute animals frolicking everywhere who appear to understand everything that’s happening around them.

Perhaps the biggest highlight of this book, though, was the grandmothers. They were every adorable, meddling old lady trope ever in the best possible way. They caused so many shenanigans to make sure that Juniper and Tomas were forced together in romantic situations. It’s very clear that they want what’s best for Juniper and they’re confident that they know what that is.

On the downside, I think there were some pacing issues. I can’t really explain what wasn’t perfect, but it was a bit easier to set down the book than I would have liked. I also sometimes felt confused about what was going on in the story’s world. It wasn’t marketed as a third book in a series, but looking at the author’s backlist, there are clearly a couple of books that would have made everything make more sense earlier on in the book. That might have also helped with the pacing problems I felt.

Overall, I did enjoy this story. It had a fun, whimsical, light-hearted feeling that made it an easy, quick read. If you love fairy tales, I definitely recommend you check it out. There are so many references to classic stories. If you love fake dating, this is also great choice!
Another great entry in the Fairy Godmothers, Inc. series.  This  has  a best friends to lovers trope.  While not my favorite I enjoyed the fairy tale twists and the old characters from the previous books. These books are great.
It Happened one Midnight by Saranna DeWylde is a very enjoyable read. The book is well written and so very entertaining. Loved the characters and story line.
I really enjoyed this story. It was easy to relate to the characters and be invested in their relationship. Definitely a worthwhile read.
This book was a DNF for me. Tried to stick with it for about the first 25% of the book but even then I was skimming the pages.
This one is as fun and charming as one could expect from a book that centers around fairy godmothers scheming to get their grandaughter settled with the love of her life despite both her and her best friend refusing to recognize that they're made for each other. Juniper and Tomas have been the closest of friends ever since they can remember, but they've never even thought of dating or acknowledging that there might be an interest. Until the day comes when pretending to be engaged in an attempt to get Juniper's grandmothers off their case snowballs into everyone celebrating that they've finally accepted the truth and their friendship blinders disappearing.
I love it when a best-friends-to-lovers story really shows what happens when one of the couple refuses to accept their feelings because they're afraid of losing what they have, and DeWylde takes every opportunity to show this couple that they're perfect together and to make that discovery fun. The fact that Juniper is more than willing to recognize and believe in magic and Tomas refuses to accept what's right in front of his eyes makes their slow acceptance of the fact that they do very much love the other as more than just a friend a very enjoyable journey.

Very happy thanks to NetGalley, Kensington Books, and Zebra for the charming read!
This was a fun read! It's fluffy and nice. It has all my favorite things, friends to lovers, fake engagement and even a one bed trope!  I thought the fairy godmothers were funny and you could feel the tension between the characters. I found myself flying through the pages and will definitely be checking out the authors other books.
Go to @entre.mi.libro.y.yo on March 10th to read the full review.

I want to thank so much the publisher, the author, and NetGalley for this book, I loved it.

Very fun and romantic, I enjoyed this book so much.

What I liked:
Friends to lovers trope with all the slow-burn, angst, and tension that we readers love.
It made me believe in love again, thank you Saranna <3

What I didn't like:
I haven't read the other books in the series, so there were some references that I didn't quite catch.

This is a book worth reading, if you're hesitating, give it a chance.
Thank you Netgalley for this ARC for an exchange of an honest review.

Yes, very cute story.  Didn't disappoint.
Imagine all of the fairy tale characters are real and live in Ever After, Missouri which you can only find if you truly believe. Now imagine that the three godmothers in Sleeping Beauty are your godmothers. Well that is the story we find ourselves in. Well, Juniper Blossom is just one girl. Many years ago Juniper and her best friend Tomas made a pact that if they were not married by the ripe old age of 34 they would marry each other. Well they are not there yet but in order to get the godmothers off their backs and help Tomas get his partnership they agree to pretend to be engaged. What they don't know is that the godmothers have been working their magic this whole time and continue to do so until they either end up together or go their separate ways. While Juniper believes, Tomas is a skeptic and may not be able to change his beliefs in time.
This was a cute book but nothing amazing. It is an enjoyable palate cleanser of the read, it goes fast and is easy. It does have some steamy scenes but with a fairy tale magic twist.
It was a fun sequel to the other books, however I found the others to just be more rewarding and realistic.
🧚 🧚‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️
The Fairy Godmothers are at it again. This series is seriously growing on me! It Happened One Midnight is the third installment in the Fairy Godmothers Inc. series and by far my favorite.

Juniper is the granddaughter of the Godmothers and the author of what sounds like some pretty hot romance novels.

Tomas is a divorce attorney, who is trying to right the wrongs done to his mother by trying to make the divorce process fair to both parties.

She is a hopeless romantic who believes in Happily Ever After.

He is a cynic that believes no romantic relationship is built to last.

They have been best friends since childhood and joked about getting married to each other and now are faking an engagement to please everyone else.

The Fairy Godmothers have invited them to Ever After so that they can do what they do best. Meddle.

This book was so sweet and funny! I felt like I was smiling the entire time I was reading it.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I loved the first two books in this series, and I enjoyed this one. But I did find that there were times I just didn’t connect with the story. But overall, I loved the characters, and I still absolutely adored the meddling fairy godmothers. Plus in this book, we have meddling mammas. This was a sweet, funny story. Juniper is a loves love romance author and her best friend Thomas, doesn’t believe in love. The perfect pair right? But pretending to be engaged brings on real life sparks, (with the help of some meddling godmothers). If you love fairy tails, happily ever afters, and sweet funny characters, you’ll enjoy this story. And I’m looking forward to the next one.
This hits all my favorite tropes and my only complaint was that there was too little book! Where is my next one please!!??

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for this ARC which I received in return for an honest review.
I adored this adult fairytale so much. Being back in the town of Ever After, MO is always a good thing, I didn’t like this book as much as the first two books, but don’t get me wrong it was still really enjoyable! There were several funny parts, a few steamy scenes and a bunch of fun town characters (many from the previous books). If you are looking for something light and fun to read, this is it. One of my favorite parts is how the author references well known fairytales throughout her books. I’m still giggling over ‘Rumpled Butt Skin’ 😂 Thank you @netgalley for this #arc in exchange for my honest review