Cover Image: 19 Yellow Moon Road

19 Yellow Moon Road

19 Yellow Moon Road is a Sisterhood Novel about twin brothers born to great wealth, Noah with a greater need for that lifestyle to go on and Liam who is more interested in the human condition.  Eventually they establish a spiritual retreat, The Haven, with Noah handling the business side and Liam the teaching/spiritual side.  The sisters become involved when Maggie, one of the sisters in the sisterhood finds that her friend from journalism school, Gabby, seems to be in trouble.  Gabby is a resident at The Haven and she has left a message for Maggie that spurs the sisterhood to action. The women in the group each have special skills and they fight for justice where it is not readily available to victims.   If I ever read a Fern Michaels book before, I now remember why I have not done so since then.  I found this story entertaining, don't get me wrong, but there is a certain type of formula writing that simply does not appeal to me.  The sisters hoot, whoop giggle and laugh all the time, but nothing they say or do makes me laugh.  Maggie eats too much, ha ha ha. Myra fools around with her pearl necklace and that means something but I'm not sure what. Charles cooks food for everyone and it's such a surprise a man cooks.  Everyone "salutes" Lady Justice after each meeting. Blah, blah, blah.  I get that these books are cotton candy and that loads of people love them just because of that.  And I suspect this will be a very satisfactory entry for those of you into the many novels written under the name Fern Michaels.  Enjoy!
This is book 33 in the Sisterhood series. I did not know this until I started reading. The sisterhood is a group of women (and men) who work together to bring "justice" for people who been "wronged".
In this book former co worker Gabby contacts Maggie for help when something strange is going on and is being followed when she tries to fly home to visit her ill mother.
I genuinely liked the book, but felt I was missing a lot by not having read the previous books. I feel I would have liked it more if I had known the characters better from the beginning. I liked it enough to get the first book in the series and will see if I should continue the series.
There are a few annoying phrases in the story. The women are always "chortling" when they are together. And always talking about food.

Thanks to netgalley and Kensington Books, Zebra for the arc
My fault for not realizing this was part of a very LONG running series. 30+ books, I believe. It was impossible for me to follow, but those who have read this series should be fine.
This book is about the sisterhood group. Maggie who is a part of the sisterhood group reaches out to her “sisters” for help when a former co-worker, Gabby, as an investigative journalist tries to reach her with a strange plea. Gabby is on her way to visit her sick mother when some men from the retreat group she joined follow her and kept her from leaving. The phone call went to message so Maggie didn't get to talk to her and all attempts to reach her or even find new are unsuccessful. Maggie reaches out to her sisterhood for help. They as a group with unlimited funds get together to find out what happened to Gabby. They discover this group she joined is not all it claims to be and is very sinister.
I found the beginning to be a laborsome read getting all the various character's history and how it plays in the story but the book is good. The story is light-hearted in the sisterhood relationships and deep and disturbing in other ways.  I read this book because I enjoy Fern Michaels books, this one just was not as intense and I found myself pushing myself to get it finished. I do recommend it to anyone who likes the more mild stories of justice being dealt out to those who deserve it but don't always get it
Thank you, NetGalley, publishers Kensington, and Fern Michaels for allowing me to read this eARC, this is my opinion of this book.
This book is part of the Sisterhood series.   A group of women have banded together and formed the Sisterhood who dispense vigilante justice against people who are taking advantage of others.  The book was interesting enough to hold my interest but it wasn’t a page turner.  If you are looking for an afternoon of u complicated entertainment this is it. Thank you to net galley for a copy of this book.
19 Yellow Moon is a fun mystery thriller involving  a group of talented women from many different professions. They refer to themselves as “sisters” and have made it their mission to help those in trouble. When Gabby Richardson called her college classmate Maggie Spritzer of the Washington Post to report concerns about The Haven, a spiritual retreat, Maggie activated the sisters. They knew they needed to figure out what was happening at the Haven and to rescue Gabby. They quickly realized that The Haven was a cover for all kinds of illegal activities and that Gabby was definitely in trouble.

This is a short book with no graphic violence but there are trigger warnings for sexual assault and sex trafficking. It is nice to see a story like this populated by confident successful women. The best feature is getting to watch the sisters figure out how to rescue the victims and get revenge in all the bad actors.
Great book!! The Sisters are have done it again; gotten justice for those who deserve it.

When Maggie Spritzer, editor of the Post, gets a strange voicemail from her old friend and journalist, Gabby Richardson, she's worried. She calls Annie and goes to Pinewood for help. Immediately the other Sisters are called in for a meeting.

Six months ago, Gabby needed a break from journalism. She got involved with The Haven, a commune that offers a spiritually fulfilling life. But when her mom gets sick, Liam, the founder, let her have a pass to fly home. But when she gets to the airport, her ticket, wallet, and her passport are missing and somehow the guards tracked her down at the airport to drag her back to The Haven. That's when Gabby's enthusiasm for the place died and her distrust kicked in; so did her reporter instincts.

While Maggie and the Sisters do their research, they find out that the twins who run the place are the sons of former wealthy family who's father is sitting in a federal prison for running a Ponzi scheme. Liam has a master in psychology and is a good guy. Noah isn't so much a nice person. He's been working for a Miami billionaire who has no morals. He's been using The Haven to launder his money, taking women for sex trafficking, and transporting drugs. But Liam has no idea what Noah is doing behind his back.

The Sisters go to Miami to save Gabby and try to figure out why girls are disappearing every week. It will take all of them and their individual specialties to bring down this operation.

A must read!
I absolutely love this author. This one didn’t disappoint. I can’t wait to see what else author will release! Thanks to publisher and NetGalley for this read!
It has been many years since I’ve read a Fern Michaels book, so I was excited to receive a copy of this one from netgalley. Unfortunately, I did not love it as much as I expected.

Things I liked: A group of women working to make the world a better, safer, and more just place? Yes please! I love the premise of the group, and how they are all strong and smart in different ways and work together so well. I also liked the overall plot of the book. It was fascinating to see how something started with the best of intentions could go so wrong.

Things I did not like: The writing overall. Also, why was there so much hooting and chortling when the women were together? And what’s with having one lady who wants food 24/7. These all got rather annoying. The first half of the book was a little boring but once the women arrived in Florida, I was more engaged. However, the ending felt incredibly rushed and also weirdly vague.

Overall, I’m glad I stuck with it and finished the book but I don’t think I want to read any more books from this series
Maggie Spritzer is concerned when she get a strange message from her friend Gabby Richardson. Gabby has become involved with The Haven, a commune that offers to give you a more spiritual life. When Gabby learns that she is not allowed to leave even to visit her sick mother, she realizes that she is in trouble and seeks the help of Maggie. Maggie and the sisterhood embark on a journey to discover what the commune is about and discover more it going on there than spiritual healing. Love the sisterhood books!

Thanks to Fern Michaels and Kensington Books Zebra
This is a Women's Fiction Suspense, and this is the 33th book in the Sisterhood series. The beginning of this book was super boring, and it was hard to get through. The middle picked up a lot, but the book got much better when the Sisterhood became part of the book. I loved the ending so much. The characters in the sisterhood are so much fun, and they make this book everything. I am just upset it took so long for them to become part of this book. I was kindly provided an e-copy of this book by the publisher (Kensington) or author (Fern Michaels) via NetGalley, so I can give an honest review about how I feel about this book. I want to send a big Thank you to them for that. This book is schedule to be release on December 28-2021.
This is another of Fern Michael's great sisterhood books.  I love these!  Right and truth prevail and the villains get their just desserts.  It's a little improbable, but who cares!  It's highly entertaining.    In this one, Maggie's friend Gabby has joined a meditation cult of some sort and leaves Maggie a disturbing voice mail saying she is in trouble.  Maggie asks her friends of the Sisterhood to intervene.  What ensues is another rollicking sprint to track down the bad guys and rescue their victims.  These are so much fun you should read all 33. and any more that come out.

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.
Fern Michaels loves writing series I think. She develops great characters and has trouble letting them go which is great for her readers, If you happen to love reading series. With this book, the latest in her Sisterhood series, I got a little lost. But who can blame me. This is the 33rd book in the Sisterhood series.  19 Yellow Moon Road is another great book but definitely not a stand alone. The plot is really interesting considering the times we are living in. Human trafficking, drug cartels and cult like religions. But Fern Michaels presents the story in a way that isn't weighed down. After all, it's hard to be depressed and anxious around The Sisterhood. I guess the problem I had wasn't so much the story but the backstory. I have not read all of the books in the Sisterhood series. So I did get a little lost. And with 33 books there are quite a few backstories! And sometimes these problems seem to be made a little too simplistic. There is quite a bit of guffawing, high-fiving and eating. And while that is okay, it seemed that every time the sisterhood got together that was the outcome. Yes, they worked out solutions but even those were sometimes unrealistic. However, fans of Fern Michaels and the Sisterhood will thoroughly enjoy the story and the continuing adventures of these amazing ladies.
I voluntarily received a copy of this book from NetGalley.
I wish to thank NetGalley and Kensington Books, Zebra Publishers for allowing me to read an advanced copy of this book.  I have voluntarily read and reviewed it.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I have long been a fan of this author.  This is a book that fires on all cylinders.  It brings to mind the TV series Charlie’s Angels.  Fern Michaels has a wonderful talent for entertaining her readers.  This one has humor, suspense, money laundering, drug selling, human trafficking, cults and so much more.

This is another in the Sisterhood Series and does not disappoint in any way.  From the moment you begin this one you simple do not want to put it down.  It keeps you on the edge of your seat and leads you down the mysterious and hilarious path of this wonderful group of friends who work together with all the latest technology and connections.  They always stay one step ahead of the criminals.  They resolve issues in their own fashion.  You will love this book.  It is not your typical mystery book.
This is part of a series, and I haven't read all of them, and I believe it might be best to do them in order. This book touches on difficult topics, such as human trafficking, cults, and drugs. Thrilling and enjoyable with relatable characters, creating an enjoyable read.
First off, thank you for letting me review this book! I really enjoyed the story and the characters of this book! The storyline kept me reading until I finished! I loved the characters and how well everyone connected
Once again I was not disappointed with the Sisterhood!!! I am so incredibly happy that Fern Michaels keeps writing these stories. This story hits close to today's headlines and the horror that most of us do not realize with human trafficking, drugs, and cults. This was a very easy read that kept my attention throughout the whole story. I absolutely loves these books!!!
Thanks Netgalley for allowing me to read this book. Maggie's old friend called her from the airport sounding scared. Maggie digs a little deeper and learns a little more about the cult. I have read most of the sisterhood books and enjoyed this one too.
"The Sisterhood: a group of women from all walks of life bound by friendship and years of adventure. Armed with vast resources, top-notch expertise, and a loyal network of allies around the globe, the Sisterhood will not rest until every wrong is made right. " - GoodReads

How do you make a thriller also comedic? I have no idea but it is a problem Fern Michael's does not seem to have trouble with. 19 Yellow Moon Road is part of the sisterhood series. This time the friends (sisterhood) is trying to save Maggie, a good friend of theirs. These girls are active women vigilante's who leave no stone uncovered.

This is a thrilling yet enjoyable easy read. Its not grotesque and does not have many triggers. I thoroughly enjoyed this novel from start to finish and can not wait to see what the sisterhood gets into next.

Due out December 28, 2021, you do not want to miss this one!
It feels so good to say hello to old friends :)

I love the sisterhood series of books and this one didn't disappoint, Maggie gets a little more up front time which is nice!  All the characters are lovable and show off their unique skills.

I can't honestly say if you can jump into this series of books here...maybe...but you'll be missing a lot of back story of who and what they are from previous books.