Cover Image: The Last Irish Question

The Last Irish Question

I read thís book as part of the Irish Readathon to cover "a book set in Northern Ireland."

This covers the prospect and concept of a united Ireland, seen through the eyes of someone from Northern Ireland, and does so with great humour as well as so much information.

As much as myself travelling to Belfast is eye opening, it was also great to see Glenn's thoughts and reactions to and in rural Ireland.
I received an advance copy of, The Last Irish Question, by Glen Patterson.  I thought this book was going to be great. I was sorely mistaken.  An awful book. I did not like the language or his sense of humor.
Thank you NetGalley and Head of Zeus Ltd for a copy of “The Last Irish Question Will Six Into Twenty-Six Ever Go? in exchange for my honest opinion.

This book takes a look at all aspects of Northern Ireland and Ireland from sports to politics, Covid to religion. If you would like to learn more about this amazing place, this book takes a serious but at times humorous look at the past, present and future.