Cover Image: SEAL's Love

SEAL's Love

This is the final book of the Team Oracle Security trilogy and it brings us the story of Colin, a former Navy Seal, and Harper. Harper is a receptionist at the Team Oracle Security. When she becomes upset that she can't reach her sister who works at a resort Colin's family owns, Colin helps her out by having the resort set aside a room for her, but when they go there, the reservation has been canceled and she ends up staying at Colin's family home. As they search for Harper's sister and try to find out where she is and what happened to her, Harper and Colin grow closer and become intimate. They are not looking for a relationship, they each have their own past issues they are dealing with and they just decide to enjoy each other's company. But when Harper is in danger, Colin realizes she means more to him and wants her in his life. This was a touching story intermingled with suspense and danger that kept me on the edge of my seat. A great story and a good ending to the trilogy.

I received a complimentary copy from Netgalley and am voluntarily leaving my review.
4.25/5 stars!

The hero came from money and his family owns an island resort. This island resort is where the heroine's sister works and when said sibling goes missing, the heroine seeks help from the hero. As the pair masquerades as a fake couple, the two gets closer to each other and in solving the mystery of the sister's disappearance.

This is the last book in the Team Oracle Security trilogy and my favorite of the three. I enjoyed the love that grew between them. I liked the sibling relationship between the heroine and her sister. The loving family unit that the hero has was explored as misunderstandings came to rest in this book. The story flowed smoothly and it has enjoyable action with a satisfying ending. Overall a wonderful story to end the trilogy.

**Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the review copy. All opinions and thoughts in the review are my own.**
This is another great book from Leslie North. The two main characters are Harper and Colin. They meet where Harper works at a security company. Harper hasn’t heard from her sister in awhile. She needs help in finding her. Colin offers to help her. They fly to the island resort where her sister wan last seen. They run into some problems but finally find Harper’s sister and rescue her. They both realize they love each other.
When I think of romance, I think of books just like this one, that gives all the feels and satisfies every romance junkies' heart. This is a perfect books to snuggle up with on any day. This one took by surprise! North is one of the best.
Another brilliant read by Leslie North. Quickly becoming one of my favourite authors for a steamy romance story. As usual, loved the characters and the story line.
SEAL's Love by Leslie North is a third instalment in Team Oracle Security series but can be easily read as a stand alone.

In the third book we get to know Harper Bell- the secretary of Team Oracle Security and a former Navy SEAL Colin Parks III. We follow them on the path to find Harper's missing sister who vanished at an island resort that is owned by Colin's family.

Serenity just started working at the Nirvana Luxury Resort and Spa and when Harper isn't able to get a hold of her sister she knows something is wrong. Not knowing what's best to do, she asks her boss at TOS for help and as it happens his friend Colin is a son of the owners. Colin offers to take Harper to the island to investigate and find her sister, but in return she must pretend she is his girlfriend infront of his family. So what happens when the kisses start to feel real?

The plot of the story is pretty generic, plain and simple.
The romance between the main characters is okay but felt rather rushed and I didn't feel like Colin's past love experience connected well to him falling in love with Harper so fast.

Thank you Leslie North, Relay Publishing and NetGalley for a free copy.
SEAL's Love
Team Oracle Security #3 by Leslie North

Harper works for a security firm all of whom are former Seals when Harper’s sister goes missing. He speaks to her boss who suggests his friend Colin helps her. As his parents live on the small luxury island resort where her sister worked. Colin, always ready to help someone in need, agrees to go with Harper under the guise of going to his family’s annual reunion (which he doesn’t want to ). When they get there there is definitely something sinister going on.

A fast moving read lots going on intrigue attracting and ideal for a lazy afternoon.
This is book three in this series but they are all separate and can be read individually. This has been my favorite book thus far..between Harper and Collin. It has a little bit of everything…family problems, suspense and a budding romance even though Harper is gun shy into getting into any type of commitment. A great read overall!

I received a copy from Netgalley in exchange for an unbiased review.
Ouff this book was different from book 2. In this one i did not love the heroine that much and I thought she was kind of stupid. I did not like the way she handled the difficulties between her and the hero and she was just kind of irritating. But the hero was adorable and made me laugh several times. The mystery was very good in the beginning, but then it got so boring and the “action” part felt like just a normal scene for me.
Complementary copy given for my honest review and opinion.
Give me a strong alpha male and a good romance and I am hooked. This book fit the mold.
This is a review for SEAL's Love by Leslie North.

I enjoy Leslie North books for a quick, fun romance read.  This one was just okay for me, I did not feel as invested as the characters as I usually do, even with a shorter story like North's books.

I liked Colin, an all around good guy, but he fell in love so fast that I found it hard to relate.  The book made it sound like it'd been awhile that they knew each other and were together when it was really not that long at all.  Maybe I'm cynical, but I feel like you need to know someone for more than a week to be able to fall in love.

Harper, our heroine, was just okay for me.  She's new agey and has relationship issues.  There is nothing wrong with this, but I got tired of the I'm going to do it my way and oh I just want a romp, I don't want a relationship.  I'm a commitment kind of person and I like to read this in my books, too.

I had a hard time seeing what Colin saw in Harper.  She is dedicated to finding her sister, an admirable trait, and apparently she is hot, so maybe that's all he needs in a woman.  But, to me it felt off and somewhat forced.  I'd give this a rating of 3-stars.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.  All opinions are my own.
Good story that while predictable was easy to enjoy. The characters were fantastic and well written. Definitely worth your time if you like a slower burning love story.
SEAL's Love (Team Oracle Security #3) by Leslie North
Publisher: Relay Publishing
Publication Date: September 23, 2021
Genre: General Fiction (Adult) | Romance

SEAL's Love is the third book in the Team Oracle Security trilogy by Leslie North. Even though this is the third book in the trilogy, it can easily be read as a standalone romance. I loved how this book brought together all of the characters from the previous books and tied it all together.

I really enjoyed reading this book! The characters were great, the romance was beautiful and the story was fascinating! This was definitely a "can't put down" kind of read with a fast paced story, an exciting mystery, and overall captivating story.

I definitely recommend reading this book!

I'm so grateful to Leslie North, Relay Publishing, and NetGalley for providing me with a free copy of this ARC ebook in exchange for my honest review.
My favorite part about Seal's Love, is the family reunion. Too bad Colin and his dad are estranged, they seem fun. Harper is even fitting in which was a surprise. I also liked how everyone from Team Oracle Security, came together to help find Harper's sister.
Having just finished the second book in the series, I came into this review with high hopes. I'd absolutely fallen in love with Greg and Mattie in the previous book, and hoped that this would live up to my expectations - and it did.

The story centres around Colin (ex navy SEAL, wealthy background, family owns an island - just normal things) and Harper (works for TOS, missing a sister, has mommy issues - more normal things) who are forced together when Harper's sister goes missing from a resort on the island that Colin's wealthy family happens to own. Colin, who's spent the best part of the year trying to avoid the family reunion that's happening on his family island, agrees to help Harper find her sister if she agrees to post as his girlfriend (eeep my fake-dating heart). Faced with limited choices, she hastily agrees.

I really enjoyed the development of their relationship (it was probably aided by the fact that I fall in love with even the mention of fake dating). I found them both be easygoing characters with great arcs and (despite a little hiccup towards the end), their relationship was surprisingly believable. I enjoyed the mystery that came with the search, the drama that came with their fake relationship, and the ultimate resolution that followed.

I feel like fans who love
- fake dating
- opposites attract
- a bit of mystery
will ultimately like this read!

Big thanks to Relay Publishing and NetGalley for the ARC in exchange for a review!