Cover Image: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding  the Wheel of the Year

The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding the Wheel of the Year

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for an e-copy of this book.

Much as I like e-books, I think this is a book which need to be held.  It looks beautifully produced and illustrated, and the Wheel of the Year is explained well, with plenty of ideas and suggestions for correspondences, meditations and ways to celebrate throughout the year.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a straightforward guide.
Beautifully illustrated and full of helpful, enchanting tips on living your life by the seasons and the turning of the wheel of the year. This is a book to own in print! As I have reviewed an ebook copy, I can only imagine how much better this book with be with a nice paper feel. This is a book you will turn to again and again as you approach each season to help celebrate and align your life to nature.
A good introduction to the Wheel of the Year and how to work with it. The explanations are clear and there's some interesting exercises. I liked the illustrations
It's a good book for beginners and it can be appreciated as reference by more experienced readers.
Recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher for this ARC, all opinions are mine
The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding the Wheel of the Year is a must-read for any newcomers to Pagan practices. It touches upon the wheel of the year and what each sabbat is and touches upon the history of the wheel.
I thought it was a nice touch when the author talked about her own experiences with nature and how important it is for us to remember Mother Earth and to honor her.

Each sabbat is explained along with suggestions on how to celebrate, along with correspondences, and even tarot spreads. The author also shows suggested altar items for each sabbat.

As someone who is still pretty new to the Wheel of the Year, I thought this book was great. It includes a good amount of information and explains everything in a fun, easily digestible way.
Questo libretto punta a spiegare le varie festività stagionali a chi si approccia per la prima volta al mondo della magia, in particolare mi sento di dire che questo libro ha delle influenze Wiccan abbastanza evidenti, ma non è un male. Le informazioni sono quelle di base, non sono affatto scorrette nella maggior parte dei casi, ma non c'è nemmeno quel qualcosa in più che mi avrebbe fatto apprezzare il libro.
Il punto più dolente sono le illustrazioni, ripetute nel corso nel libro e talvolta incollate fra loro con un collage amatoriale.

Se volete qualcosa per iniziare, però, non è male, anzi è molto semplice e diretto
Absolutely loved this so much and it’s going to be a great help to me and my journey over the coming months and year(s) ! This covers clearly  what the Wheel of the Year is and is a great book for beginners like me dipping their toes into spiritual waters, it has greats hints and tips too. I think this would also be great for the more experienced  practitioners too, I loved the  illustrations which really were  helpful as well as beautiful. Overall I thought this was a very thoughtfully put together guide and will be a great addition to anyone’s magical bookshelf

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review via Netgalley.

A nice, concise explanation of what the Wheel of the Year is, the Sabbats and an easy to understand history of each one, ideas for celebrating each Sabbat, and a few rituals with correspondences associated with each Sabbat.

Great for beginners and experienced practitioners of Witchcraft or Wicca, easy to follow with colorful artwork to help illustrate the ideas Uhl thoughtfully put together throughout this quick, magical read.
I adore Cassie Uhl - I say it every time!!
I have read almost every book Cassie Uhl has released (i think!) and I just adore them!
I have to say, I think this book is my absolute favourite.

I love the way her books are laid out and illustrated. They are perfect to read in one go, or to dip in and out of for reference.

This book has so much information and I love all the sections within each chapter - I particularly love the journal prompts that you can do for each moot!
I was lucky enough to be given an early electronic copy in exchange for an honest review, and I have immediately preordered the hard copy when the book is released next month!!!
I urge anyone who is interested in Magick to have this book in their collection!