Cover Image: Wake-Up, Shake-Up, Thrive!

Wake-Up, Shake-Up, Thrive!

The book prefaces that it's suited best for those in their 50's. Because of that, I was a little apprehensive to pick this up but I am happy to report that I loved this book. I love the way it approaches the content, especially its division into 5 categories,  physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, and financial. This helps keep the content focussed and the reader knows what they're walking into.

Loved this book and would recommend it to all, irrespective of age!

#WakeUpShakeUpThrive #NetGalley
Loved this book.  A great insight into tips and tricks on how not to be "old" in your fifties and beyond.  Really enjoyed the positivity of how to blend all areas of your life to live everyday as your best self by adopting better habits and making small changes.  Highly recommend - I guarantee that you will pick something up from this  (you don't have to be 50 or over - be prepared in advance for the approaching years!).
Although I'm a little younger than my 50s I was keen to read this to see what strategies it recommended. It has easy to implement strategies and plenty of examples for thriving in middle age and beyond. I'm pleased I've read this one! Thanks to NetGalley for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
An uplifting and comprehensive approach to planning the third age
This energised book covers the physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and financial dimensions of the journey to getting older.
I particularly enjoyed the idea of Passion Power and the pursuit of interests, learning and new experiences that really "light you up."