Cover Image: The Art of War: The Classic Guide to Strategy

The Art of War: The Classic Guide to Strategy

Finally!  A version of the famous work that is easy for reference and contemplation!

This is by far the clearest and most user-friendly copy of The Art of War, I have encountered.  I have searched for years to find one that was easy to read.  This version surpassed my expectations by being organized by subject and separated into a rough list format.

There are many versions of this book, even several that are from the translation by Lionel Giles, but none I have examined are as accessible and worth owning in English.  (I don't read Chinese.)

5/5  Stars

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for this free advanced copy of the ebook!

Quote:
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.

If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
A true classic.. Good to read every now and then and remind everyone how the business world works and simple strategies for success.
I have seen so many of these quotes used in business sales training that I thought I’d read the book.  It’s intersting to see the statement and how it is applied across various sales trainings in Corporate America.  An intersting read for sure.
Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book. All of the opinions given are my own and have been given nothing for my review.