Cover Image: WayMaker

WayMaker

Ann Voskamp is my go-to when I need to refocus and recharge my faith and spirituality.  Waymaker,  Ms. Voskamp's newest  guide to practicing religion that can really make a difference in one's life, is incredibly crafted.  The beauty in Ann's writing is that it is evident to a follower that she is not merely writing, rather God is creating and scripting her every thought and written word.  She is truly led by a higher power, and the sheer brilliance and beauty in her compilation is evident on every page.  My only regret with this latest book is that it did not apply to my life as well as her other books, One Thousand Gifts and The Broken Way, did.  Nonetheless, anyone familiar with Ms. Voskamp's style and sterling voice will appreciate each page and accept it as the gift that it is meant to be.  Thank you NetGalley for this amazing spititual gift that you granted me.
WayMaker is a book I will return to and mull over. Ann Voskamp writes with narrative honesty and spiritual insight. At first glance, I am inspired and am thinking through the message this author is sending.
I received an arc from NetGalley and this is my honest opinion.
This book to begin was a little hard to follow however it had lots of stories related to every day life.
2 stars