Cover Image: Love in Plain Sight

Love in Plain Sight

I loved coming back to Birch Creek and hearing about the previous characters in the series.  My heart hurt for Katherine as she had to escape to Birch Creek.  I also enjoyed the character of Ezra.

Kathleen fuller was my very  first Amish fiction author “experience”. From that first book on, I am hooked on everything she writes! This one is no exception and continues a series of stories that I have already read by her. There are some sad areas as well as positive reunions! She’s an excellent author and I highly recommend this book along with the others that she has written!
Kathleen Fuller is definitely becoming one of my favorite Amish authors.  I read as many of her books as I can, although I have not had the chance to read the previous books of this particular series.  Kathleen Fuller's books  never disappoint and this one was so good. It also works as a stand-alone book, if like me, have not read the first  two books of the series.

It deals with an abusive fiancé who basically rules Katharine's life.  As she speaks to a friend the decision was made for her to leave their town in secret.  This is such a captivating book.  You will enjoy the book as she continues to forge a new life for herself and hopefully finds happiness. Themes in this book cover abuse and forgiveness.  It is well worth your time to read this book.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley. Opinions expressed in this review are my own.
I love this author's books! I was so happy to get this one!
I devoured it in one day! Oh my!
So much going on that it will sweep you away! I didn't want the book to end.  I hate saying goodbye.
All new characters with some returns cfom the other books.
I really loved the storyline! Fuller did so well with the subject of abuse and the theme of friendship,  trust and love. In my opinion the best of all! Love I mean.
It really made my heart hurt for Katharine. She truly is an amazing woman.
Delilah and Cavilla made me laugh out loud. I adored their antics!
While Love in Plain Sight has two sweet romances in it... between Katharine and Ezra and Rhoda and Loren, you will also find heavier themes such as abuse and forgiveness. Some days I'm in the mood for a quick and easy read and I find that the Amish romances by my favorite authors fit the bill perfectly. I've loved every book by Kathleen Fuller that I've read and will continue to pick up her new books as they come along.

Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review.  All opinions are my own.

Publishes 3 May 2022
An abusive fiancé makes Katharine flee her family home in Wyoming and go to an Amish community in another state.  There she meets Ezra, a bachelor with no intention of courting at the moment.  Katharine is shy and tries to keep a low profile.  The two are part of the same Amish congregation and work at the same Inn and cross paths frequently.  This is a nice, feel-good story. This is third in a series and it was fun to see some of the characters from the first two books of the series and also to have a little mystery solved at the end that was with us from the beginning.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.  All views expressed are only my honest opinion.
One word that comes to mind in describing this book is captivating!  I read this book in 2 days because I could not put it down. I love how the author writes about real life issues that happens in many homes today and can often go unnoticed-physical and mental abuse.

Kathleen Fuller incorporated the rebuilding of trust in others, a little bit of matchmaking, seeking forgiveness for wrong doing and being the one who has to do the forgiving when they have been done wrong. I hope the author has a sequel to this story because I want to see what happens with one of the characters.

I highly recommend this book.  It will definitely keep your attention.  I received a copy of this book from Net Galley and the publisher for my honest review and opinion.