Cover Image: Elijah's Whim

Elijah's Whim

Oh Elijah.. I just knew I’d love you most! Victoria did such an amazing job with this book (and man). Sharks Edge series is one of my favorites so far. From characters to their story, I just can’t get enough.
Omg!!! What an amazing book! Would totally recommend this book for sure!.... A cliffhanger ending though... It just makes you want to read more of this series.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided by NetGalley. Opinions and reviews are my own.
Hannah and Elijah keep this steamy and fast moving. When Hannah is a victim to a crime, Elijah takes charge of her care and security. Hannah will not bend to his will and he falls for her more and more because of her spunk! Victoria keeps this hot and yummy!
A steamy, smokin' hot continuation of the series. I've liked Elijah from the beginning and it was great to see him get the start of his story - You don't have to read the others to enjoy this one (although it would help).  there is some great action, steamy scenes that will leave you breathless, and a lot of drama that makes you keep flippin' those pages!
I very much enjoyed this book but didn't know it was #7 in the series before reading it, there were things that I did not understand because I did not read the other books first. I did immediately fall in love with the main 2 character. Elijah is your alpha male at its best and Hannah is smart and incredibly quick witted. She defiantly keeps Elijah on his toes! What I appreciate the most between the 2 of them is their trust and developing an understanding of one another. Both of them together in this story make it funny and steamy. If you have read the other books I would for sure say read their story.
Elijah's Whim by Victoria Blue is book 7 in the Shark's Edge Series.  This is the story of Elijah Banks and Hannah Farsey.  Elijah has always done everything to help his and protect which has lead him to Hannah.  Hannah is a sweet women that has gotten herself in danger and is now staying with Elijah.  Both of them are so attracted to the other and it burns up the pages.  Really enjoyed this book.
Elijah's Whim is the seventh book in the Shark's Edge series by Victoria Blue.  If you've already read the previous books in the series, you know there is a lot of alpha male hotness, making this a must-read steamy romance.
Elijah’s Whim is book 7 in The Shark’s Edge Series. What a fantastic start to Elijah & Hannah’s story!!! This was intense and hot and filled with intrigue!!!
ELIJAH’S WHIM by Victoria Blue is the seventh instalment in the contemporary, adult SHARK’S EDGE erotic, romantic suspense series, and the first instalment in Hannah and Elijah’s story . This is caterer/chef Hannah Farley, and billionaire businessman / security specialist Elijah Banks’ story line. ELIJAH’S WHIM can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty but I recommend reading the series in order for backstory and history.

Told from dual first person perspectives (Hannah and Elijah) ELIJAH’S WHIM picks up several months after the events of Grant’s Blaze (Shark’s Edge 6). Elijah Banks is the third member of a business triangle co-owned with Grant Twombley and Sebastian Shark. With the partners, and their significant others and friends, targeted by any number of desperate individuals, Elijah Banks has set into motion a plan to protect our story line heroine and her family but Elijah’s past refuses to let go, and Hannah’s past may be coming for vengeance. What ensues is the building romance and relationship between Hannah and Elijah, and the potential fall-out as every measure of protection and safety Elijah put into place, has been over ridden or destroyed by demons from the past.

Hannah Farley’s past is mired in darkness, and in this, our heroine struggles to forgive and forget but Hannah’s past has resurfaced, and in this Elijah is determined to protect the woman with whom he is falling in love. Staying with Elijah Banks pushes our couple closer together but Hannah is no submissive, and she refuses to bow or bend for any man, Elijah Banks doesn’t do relationships, and in this, his past refuses to let go. When our heroine is targeted by an unknown threat, Elijah goes into alpha mode, in an effort to ensure Hannah’s safety but the threat may be coming from two different directions.

The relationship between Hannah and Elijah is a frenemies to lovers, a mutual friends relationship in which Hannah battles between head and heart knowing Elijah’s reputation precedes their time together.  Hannah is desperate to keep her distance but demons from the past continue to push at our heroine’s sense of safety  and self-worth, and Elijah is the perfect port in the proverbial storm that is coming their way. The $ex scenes are intimate and intense but I dislike the use of a certain four-letter word, used regularly throughout the story .

The secondary and supporting characters include Hannah’s boss and Grant’s love Rio Gibson; Elijah’s business partners Grant Twombley, and Sebastian Shark; Sebasitan’s executive assistant Carmen; Hannah’s parents, her sisters, and several  security personnel.

ELIJAH’S WHIM is a story of secrets, betrayal, vengeance and obsession. The premise is intriguing, captivating and energetic-but the author tends to drag out certain plot points such that questions are asked but have to be answered; the romance is seductive and erotic; the characters are lively, charismatic, determined and desperate. ELIJAH’S WHIM ends on a cliff hanger-you have been warned.

THE READING CAFÉ: http://www.thereadingcafe.com/elijahs-whim-sharks-edge-7-by-victoria-blue-review-tour/

GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4384028201

AMAZON COM: https://www.amazon.com/review/R3H5141S338BLD/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B09J5DGN62

BOOKBUB: https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/1952044032

B&N (Sandy_thereadingcafe) posted: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/elijahs-whim-victoria-blue/1140269222?ean=2940162475705&bvnotificationId=8d8d103c-5e8b-11ec-a1aa-12d899f9386b&bvmessageType=REVIEW_APPROVED&bvrecipientDomain=hotmail.com#review/192453731

CHAPTERS/INDIGO (Sandy_At_The_Reading_Cafe) posted

iBooks (Sandy Sch) posted

GOOGLE PLAY (Sandy Sch) posted
I've read quite a few of Victoria Blue's books.  This one was stellar.  Elijah is a playboy through and through, but he feels something different for Hannah who is his houseguest..  Both have things going on that they are secretive about, but gradually they are telling each other what is happening.  I think he has finally found his one.
There is lots of drama, flirting, long talks and finally very hot sex.  I can't wait to see what happens.
I got this book from Net galley and am voluntariily leaving a review
Victoria Blue does it again with book 7 of the Shark's Edge series in Elijah's Whim. I was looking forward to reading and getting to know Mr. Playboy Elijah. I loved meeting Hannah in the previous books and think these too are perfect for each other. Both independent people but looking for companionship. While their journey is just beginning, I can't wait to see where this story goes. The steam is off the charts!
I loved this book, The chemistry between Elijah and Hannah is Hot
I enjoyed this book and look forward to more by Victoria Blue
Victoria Blue brings us the seventh book in the Shark's Edge series with Elijah and Hannah.  Hannah is Elijah's houseguest who is in need of some security and who better to do the job than Elijah.  The longer she stays in his house and in his presence, the stronger he feels the pull to her.  Will their time together bring them closer, or will it bring up their past and keep them apart?

Victoria Blue brings us back to the Shark's Edge series.  We get to visit past characters who we met from previous   stories in this series.  You keep turning the page to see what Elijah and Hannah will do next.  I look forward to seeing everyone again in the next chapter of this series.

I have read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.  I would like to thank NetGalley and Waterhouse Press for this privilege.
WOW, I can honestly say I really didn't care for Elijah much but after this book I think I like him and the story line the best. Not to take anything from Rio because she is badass. Everytime I think I know what direction we are going you have left me second guessing AND THAT ENDING THOUGH!!!
Can't wait to see what is in store for Hannah and Elijah
In true Victoria Blue fashion the reader is spellbound with beautifully broken characters that once together bring out the best in each other.  As a friend and confidant of Bas and Grant, Elijah is used to taking care of the security and the behind the scenes issues, but when his houseguest Hannah ends up becoming so much more wil the playboy change his ways and become a one woman man?  Or will the time spent together open up old wounds and tragedies from their pasts that shut every door that may open for their HEA?  A true masterpiece of heartwarming storytelling that will leave the reader craving more!!