Cover Image: Mall You Need is Love

Mall You Need is Love

Mall you need is love is a short novella about Amara, who runs her own little arcade store in the mall. One night the neighboring jewelry story gets robbed and she and the owner of the store, a known Casanova, have to team up to find the mall thieve. It was a quick, cheesy and fun read nothing over dramatic or overdeveloped just a light heartwarming grumpy - sunshine / enemies to lovers story with a dose of mystery.
This was a cute little YA book about two very opposite people who have to learn to be with each other and accept each other for who they are.
I let this one expire, so I ended up buying it on Kindle but never got around to it. Finally read this the other night, and thought it was cute! I realize it's a novella, but. would've liked more character-building. I'm not a huge fan of insta-love, but this was fast-paced and it worked fine here. It would have been nice to have some more character insight beyond the archetypes before the insta-love, but overall, it was a cute, easy read. Wish I'd gotten to it around Valentine's Day, but I might have to reread it next year instead!
Really enjoyed this sweetly sexy, laugh out loud fun and emotional journey from beginning to end. Highly entertaining, exciting adventure filled with witty and engaging charters, heart racing twists and emotionally thrilling turns.
Thank you so much to net galley sending me a copy of this book. I really enjoyed it and I can’t wait to read more from this author.
It did feel a bit rush but it was a short and sweet story. A cute novella with two neighboring business owners. If you like enemy to lovers romcom, this book is perfect for you.
Sarah Robinson's second book in the At the Mall series, Mall You Need is Love, is a super cute enemies to lovers novella.

Amara Hart owns a retro gaming arcade next to Valentino Rossi's jewelry store.  They never met except for disagreements between their stores.  When Valentino's store gets robbed they finally meet in person.  Amara is the tough hates love and Valentine's Day and Valentino loves love and Valentine's Day.  Valentino is determined to change Amara's view on the holiday.

This is a fun quick read with no spice.  If you are looking for a short light romance this novella is for you.  I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Thank you netgalley and sarah for sending me an ARC of this book!!
Rating : 4.5/5
It was a really fast paced-romance, I really loved the characters, it was a cute valentines read ahh , the way they got tgt was absolutely cute cute !!
Quick easy romance read where there isn’t much buildup… I would recommend this to those who are looking for a short romance read to make you feel all giggly!

This is a very quick and easy read. If you want something cute and cheesy, then this book is for you.
It was short and sweet with a cute meet between the main characters. Amara and Valentino’s idea of Valentine’s Day was extremely opposite. Amara thinks it is an over-commercialized holiday and Valentino sees it as a holiday that celebrates the love between couples. he is determined to change Amara’s outlook on the holiday. This is light hearted and cute!
I love a quirky female lead and this book delivers. This is a short and sweet romance. There isn't a lot of buildup to it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a short, cute romance story.
Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for an honest review!

Mall You Need is Love by Sarah Robinson is a Valentine's Day-themed novella that will have you yearning for more! The story revolves around Amara, who runs a retro-style gaming arcade in her local shopping mall. When her rival shop owner Valentino is robbed, she agrees to help him out. Valentino runs a custom-made jewelry shop and helps people fall in love. Will these complete opposites fall in love by Valentine's Day?

Here is a hilarious excerpt from Chapter 1, which is from Amara's point of view:

"Aaron, 34: Looking for someone who can be discrete. DM for digits.
She closed out of Tinder and opened Instagram, checking to make sure she hadn't completely lost her mind when she thought she'd seen he'd gotten married recently. Sure enough, when she got to his profile feed, there were tons of photos of him and a cute blonde wearing a giant engagement ring on their honeymoon. They'd literally gotten married last week, and he was already back on Tinder?"

Overall, Mall You Need is Love is a quick read that will appeal to fans of Ali Hazelwood's novellas. One highlight of this book is the adorable premise, which intrigued me from the beginning. I did take off 2 stars, because nothing really happened in the story to maintain my interest. I am more of a casual rom-com reader though, so maybe die-hard fans of this genre will enjoy this novella more than I did. If you're intrigued by the excerpt above, or if you're a fan of rom-coms in general, you can check out this book, which is available now!
Short but sweet. A fun little opposites attracts romance.  Enjoyed reading this story and definitely recommend.
A super quick, cute novella about two store owners in a mall who come together under less-than-ideal circumstances. This is very PG and cute - literally no spice - but that's okay! Mara owns an arcade that's the hang-out spot for local teens, and Val owns the jewelry store next door. Val's jewelry store gets robbed, so Mara and him create a neighborhood mall watch. From there, they start exploring their feelings for each other.
Sweet, easy read.

Amara/Mara Hart and Valentino Rossi have neighbouring units at Yule Heights Shopping Mall but have never met one another. When Val's jewellery store is robbed, they finally come face to face. Neither are looking for love but, as Valentine's Day approaches, maybe love is coming for them.

This was quick little read, low on heat but lots of humour and attraction. Mara and Valentino are opposites, but they had a real connection and I enjoyed their fun banter.
A cute and quirky opposites attract novella. It was expanded well in those roughly 100 pages,

There are however a few things that don't match up or make sense here. Hopefully these will be corrected in the final edit.
This short novella takes place at the the mall with Amara, the owner of a retro game arcade and her neighbor jewelry store owner Valentino .  When the jewelry store is robbed a few days before Valentine's Day Amara helps Valentino get through the holiday.  When they discover young Marcus has helped his older brother with the robbery they decide to foster him while his brother is in jail.  A cute fast read and part of At the Mall series that comes out around various holidays.
I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This book is well written and the characters are described well. I absolutely adored this romance book. Sarah Robinson has a fantastic writing style. All of the characters within this book is entertaining and enjoyable. This ebook is in stores for $2.99 (USD). I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
This is the cutest novella, and the perfect read for Valentine’s Day. It will totally get you in the Valentine’s Day spirits. It’s a quick and easy read that is super fun. It’s a sunshine and grumpy, plus enemies to lovers read. I recommend checking it out!
This was a very cute Valentine's Day Novella. It is also very fast paced because it is only 96 pages. This was an opposites attract novel. This book was told through  of both characters. Overall it was very cute and I would highly suggest.