Cover Image: The Cheat Sheet

The Cheat Sheet

I am excited for Sarah Adams' to have been picked up for this rom-com novel.  I think it is her strongest book to date and this book deserves all of the attention it is getting.
It is a sweet friends-to-couple story about long time pining and that awful stumbling block known as 'I don't want to lose our friendship is this dating thing doesn't work out.'  Thanks to dual POVs there isn't anything to worry about for the reader.  We know they both want it, and they want it BAAAAAD.  We are just lucky enough to be taken on that slow burn ride while they figure it out.
Adams always brings fun and playfulness to her characters and she definitely high kicks a field goal with the banter and situational humor in "The Cheat Sheet."
I admit to already owning the Kindle version since day 1 of it's release, but I had to ask for the ARC so I could see that super-silly bonus epilogue that Adams includes for her new and repeat readers.
Thanks so much for the ARC!
This book was adorable,.  I love when an author has the ability to make men seem just as vulnerable and confused as a women can be during a relationship!   The fake dating, professional athlete/ballerina dynamic, the friend zone to end zone build up made this a gotta finish it before I fall asleep book for me.  The characters including the supporting ones were fun and funny.  A great beach or fireside read.  Only minor criticisms would be that I wanted to hear what the reaction to their commercial was, and I would have liked to have gotten the full story about the argument between Lily and Nathan's mom.  Definately would recommend and I'm hoping to see Jamal, Derek and the other guys stories too.
Nathan and Bree have been friends for years.  They suddenly are finding themselves having to fake date, but they both have feelings for each other but also don't want to ruin their friendship by pursuing anything further than friends.  I loved the epilogue and bonus chapter that was added!
I absolutely adore this book and Bree and Nathan! I loved the epilogue and the bonus chapter we got which happened One Year Later! I’ll admit the start of that bonus chapter almost made me throw my phone across the room but it was good. I also loved the addition of the authors Q and A to this edition. I originally read the Cheat Sheet in her independently published work and would absolutely recommend getting this work from her new publisher! It’s so good!!
The story was sweet, in line with the Bromance Book Club series. I was definitely here for it, although I would have liked certain portions to have been a bit more down to earth.

Thanks to NetGalley and Random House Publishing for the ARC.