Cover Image: Would You Rather

Would You Rather

This was a good read. The story flowed well and it was quite enjoyable. Would definitely read another book from this author.
I liked the characters but I didn't care for the forced marriage/medical aspects.  I felt the story was fairly slow at times.
This is such a fun best friends to lovers/fake dating romance.  Fake dating is my favorite!

I appreciated the ease with which Noah and Mia fit into each others lives. Each have their struggles which made them feel more real and Ashley did a great job of portraying how chronic illness can affect not only the person but all of the people that love them. I also felt the characters were really well-developed. Because this book was about their romance as well as their separate healing journeys.
Allison Ashley is an autobuy author for me. Would You Rather is such a lovely romance - banter and tension and all the feels! Noah had my whole heart from the very beginning and I loved watching him and Mia’s relationship evolve. This was such a refreshing take on friends-to-lovers! Must read!
A fake marriage, friends to lovers romance this is extremely heartwarming. I’m not usually a medical romance reader, but this was cute. Recommend.
Would You Rather by Allison Ashley

Oh, how I loved this book. LOVED it. I love a marriage of convenience story where the guy is already head over heels for the girl. And the fact that the story is told from both Noah's and Mia's individual points of view made it even better. Noah simply melted my heart. His love for Mia is *chef's kiss*. The romance had me swooning. I love it when an author keeps the spice between closed doors and gives us toe-curling kissing scenes instead. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol will be stuck in your head for the entirety of the book, so enter at your own risk. Man, I wish the cover hadn't been changed from the original! That cover with the canoe was amazing and I am so sad it was replaced. I would have bought a copy for my shelves if the original one were kept. Oh well.
Oh my goodness I love this book so much.  It's one of those feel good, warm me up books, the perfect kind to read after having a bad Day. These characters were so sweet and genuine.  You can't help but cheer them on!!
Would you rather took me by surprise. I read this one in two sittings, stupid sleep! I might have teared up a little while reading this, which never happens! This book I found to be heart-warming, somewhat relatable to me (I can relate so much to Mia esp her mindset due to some health issues I’ve dealt with), and enjoyable. Friends to Lovers is my second favourite trope and this one didn’t disappoint. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is in search of a feel-good, emotional, and cute romance (that is also well-written).
I tried several times to read this book but I just couldn’t get into it. I found myself bored and skimming the pages just to finish.
Very slow book that just couldn’t hold my attention. It took me forever to get in the mood to finish it.
I know this is VERY late but I did struggle to get into the book. Every time I started the beginning I couldnt move past the first few chapters. It did not grab my attention.

That being said, the audio book was in at my local library and I just finished it this weekend. I still stand by the beginning is painfully slow to get the ball rolling but the story overall is SO CUTE. I am exited to see that Graham and Claire's story is coming out soon.

Very good, deals openly and honestly with many issues not covered as much in books and the love story is adorable.
Allison Ashley writes such smart, engaging romances! This book made me smile, and laugh, and swoon and I thought it did a great job with the marriage of convenience trope!
Loved this friends to lovers romance! It was mature, which I think is hard to accomplish in many friends to lovers novels. The characters could stand on their own but were incredible together as well. The writing was excellent, and I greatly appreciated Ashley's pacing. There were never dull, slow chunks, but the romance was not rushed. I also love when novels speak to real issues affecting the world, and the commentary on the USA's healthcare system was appreciated.
Wow, I loved this book. Would You Rather by Allison Ashley needs to be in your hands ASAP. This is the first book I have read by this author, and it will not be my last. I fell in love with Noah and Mia, who have been best friends since they were seven. They work together now but become a modern marriage of convenience so Mia can get medical coverage for her chronic illness so she can return to school. The chemistry between Mia and Noah is palpable. Check this book out!
I heard such glowing reviews about "Would You Rather" that I became extremely excited to read and review it, but unfortunately it just wasn't the one for me. I typically enjoy marriage of convince tropes but the relationship, which I use lightly, between both Mia and Noah felt too forced. While I might not have vibed with the story, I do think that others might. So if marriage of convince tropes are for you, then feel free to check it out.
I couldn't put it down and I didn't want to. This book lived up to every ounce of hype that I had experienced for it. This book is beautifully written; a gripping storyline with strong characters. It ticked all the boxes of my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Such a cute friends to lovers story. Loved Noah and Mia. They were such adorable and fun characters. A great read and a definite recommend.
Would You Rather by Allison Ashley is an adult contemporary romance novel that is sure to please readers looking for a fun and heartfelt story (with similar tastes to my own). The writing is great and the pacing is spot on too!

From the start, the chemistry between the main characters, Noah and Mia, was noticeable to me and only grew more intense as the story progresses. It was easy for me to root for the couple from the start, and I loved following along as their romance developed.

It was a pleasure to follow along as they navigate life, love, and all the complications that come with it. The nuances of the story in Would You Rather and the relationships between the characters make this novel a very good read for me.

Overall, I definitely recommend Would You Rather by Allison Ashley. It was a great read for me that left me feeling satisfied while also wanting more from the author—I’ll definitely be reading more by Allison Ashley in the future!
This one is just sweet to the core. Friends-to-lovers is by far my favorite trope and this one just nails it. The way Noah loves Mia and how he takes care of her just made me melt. I felt for Mia’s chronic illness and found so much strength in her character.

This author gained a forever fan with this one!
Thank you for the chance to read this early. I love a friends to lovers romance so I was really excited to read this one. Plus. fake marriage trope!  Couples in a fake marriage having to convince others they love each other when they really do but are in denial is such a fun thing to read! This was a good read and I liked that the stakes were higher with Mia needing health insurance for her kidney transplant. Noah was really likeable for me and I enjoyed reading these two navigate their feelings. I really liked this one!