Cover Image: Sold on Love

Sold on Love

Maple Falls for the win! I really enjoyed the opposites attract approach to this book😍 that is one of my favorites. I enjoyed the bachelor auction. Who doesn’t love that? It reminded me of Ted Lasso but in a clean way:) I really enjoyed this author and will likely read more books by her in the future!
The book version of a Hallmark movie - two people thrown together in a relatively unlikely set of circumstances, fall in love, don't communicate well, and then a HEA at the end. This was sweet, albeit expected, and enjoyable to read over a holiday break!
A light read filled with both wit and serious moments.  I enjoyed the characters and look forward to the next installment.
Many thanks to Thomas Nelson Fiction and to NetGalley for providing me with a galley in exchange for my honest opinion.
If my life would have allowed it, I could easily have sat down and read this book in one sitting. This is the first book that I have read from this author, so read it as a stand alone. I was obviously missing previous story lines, but that did not interfer with following the book. I enjoyed the author's prose, but found the two main characters' behavior a bit immature, but that only made it more real.

Harper Wilson is a hard working realtor in the small town of Maple Falls. Her business has taken over her life, but suddenly she finds that business is dropping and she doesn't know why. Her beloved Mercedes also has issues, which brings her to meeting the town mechanic. Rusty and his sister were abandoned by their parents and raised lovingly by their grandparents, but he never got over it and doesn't trust easily. He is drawn to Harper, but doesn't believe that he is good enough for her. She also has her own parental issues and also finds that she really enjoys his company, but she has no time for romance, but can really use a friend. So they keep telling each that they are just friends and won't open up as to how they really feel. And there is a villainess and a cad trying to mess with them both.

I read an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley.com. This is my unbiased and voluntary review.
This is a sweet romance focused more on the falling in love than the pair being a couple. It's an opposites attract trope with the characters spending a lot of the novel thinking they're either not good enough for the other or that other couldn't possibly be attracted to him/her, that they're just friends. In some novels that can get tiresome, but it didn't become too much of a problem here. I never found myself wanting to yell at the characters to just tell the other person how you feel. There's a lot of Southern, small town charm. Overall, this was an enjoyable romance. It's labelled Christian, but aside from talk of going to church, it doesn't really push a Christian agenda, just a clean and wholesome romance.
I think that this one ended up being my favorite of the series. And I think that's because the town and the secondary characters have been established. And it feels like visiting old friends.
Sold on Love is a fantastic romance.  Well written plot and great character dynamics.  I definitely recommend this book.  My thank to the publisher for my book.  This is my unbiased review.
Stylish real estate agent and a gent from the sticks clash in this romance. Who will give up their lifestyle? Will an acceptable compromise be achieved?
DNF at 25%. I honestly thought Rusty was an old man based on how he behaved or was discussed in previous books. This feels like my great grandma tried to write a romance for twenty-somethings. The writing style just feels older, a little more formal. And the comments about avoiding certain foods because of the calories isn't something I'm on board with. Not for me.
so cute very light hearted love story that brings a happy feeling to your soul. If you love romance and sappy love stories this one if for you.
Okay so I read this book without reading the others in the series and this book sold me. I now Ihave to get the rest of the. Because I enjoyed it so much
As a realtor, Harper is frequently in demand. Rusty is the mechanic who continues to come to her rescue as her Mercedes continually needs repairs. He is loyal and supportive. I like the role that "Senior" plays in the storyline and how he points out to Rusty that his past is affecting his present. The same might be true for Harper as they both have to practice forgiveness.
Bonus: Harper's parents (her Mom is Madge from a previous book) are the sideline story.
I did not plan on reading this one so quickly, but the characters definitely appealed to me. To my surprise, I couldn't put it down. This is a classic "opposites attract" storyline, but I thought the plot was sweet. Of course, a few parts were cliche (hello, bachelor auction), but I could look past that.
This is my favorite book of the series so far. Of course, the author still finds it necessary to use the word "sexy" a few times - that bugs me since this is supposed to be inspirational fiction. I am sure I will read the next one as I will want to find out what happens with Olivia. I did already review the first two books in the series.
I did read this book on NetGalley. I wanted to read and review it. All opinions are my own.
A sweet opposites attract romance that brought a smile to my face.

Engaging, quick read, filled with heart and lovable characters. Harper has worked hard to build up her business, but sales have been slow, and she has a lot on her plate. I admired her for her work ethic, and I liked how she is always willing to helps others.

My favorite characters had to be Rusty and Senior. Rusty is kind and humble, with a heart of gold. Senior is a wise man with a sense of humor and great timing. I loved how he made the scenes that he was in sparkle.

Overall, another delightful visit to Maple Falls, with cameos from favorite characters from previous books, while leaving room for more books in the future.

Loved reading this book and author. If you haven't read it yet I highly recommend her and her books. I suggest reading in order
I loved this small town in the previous book and I need to read the first one the last. Times flies  too fast. Anyway the oppoosites atract and here was not exception. And a frienship to lovers was done just percectly. Something tender and not expected. On the ouside different but at the heart we are all in need of love. I am sold.

Thomas Nelson--FICTION, Thomas Nelson and Netgalley thank you for this arc.
Sold on Love is a sweet contemporary Christian romance with realistic characters, a solid plot, and an interesting, easy-to-follow storyline. I've loved each book in this series so far, and Sold on Love was the perfect ending to the series!

Harper has worked hard to ensure she has it all together--or at least that it looks like she does. But looks can be deceiving and keeping up appearances eventually begins to wear on her. Rusty, on the other hand, couldn't care less what he looks like, the car he drives, or what others think of the vehicle he drives. When Harper runs into car trouble yet again, Rusty is the mechanic who comes to her rescue. As they slowly build a friendship, Harper convinces him to participate in a local bachelor auction for charity and discovers there's more to him than she first thought.

Sold on Love was definitely my favourite out of this series. I loved watching Rusty and Harper grow closer and overcome their struggles. I also really enjoyed Rusty's grandpa's character, Senior, and everything he brought to the story. As always, Kathleen Fuller has woven together a beautiful small town romance, complete with a little drama and a strong faith. I fully enjoyed this, and can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

*I received a complimentary copy of Sold on Love through the publisher and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own. My positive review is not required.
I am sold on this book, Sold on Love! I cheered for this "opposites attract" clean romance! It is elegant, classy lady and a rough, grease-monkey mechanic in a small town. As the couple get to know one another, in spite of mishaps, they see there is more to the person than outward appearances. I especially liked the friendship groups, family ties and the small town interactions and activities.
I enjoyed this author's work so much that I now have 2 of her previous books! Even though this book is the third in the Maple Falls Romance Series, it was easy to read as a stand-alone.
I appreciate Thomas Nelson Publishers providing me with this book. The views expressed are my own.
Harper is a realtor in the small town of Maple Falls. She is a fashion diva dressed to the nines driving around in her red Mercedes. When her beloved car gives her problems, she takes it to the local mechanic, Rusty Jenkins, who is also a friend.
Harper sees Rusty as a friend. A dirty (due to his occupation) and bearded friend. Maybe Rusty is looking at Harper differently than she is at him. Hmmmm....
Harper's real estate business isn't doing so well, and that building she desperately wishes to purchase for her business may not happen. And...it seems another realtor, with whom Harper has a past with, may be sabotaging her business. And, if that weren't enough on Harper's plate, her parents are getting a divorce. WHAT?!!!
A very sweet, clean story.
I was given an advanced ecopy by the publisher, Thomas Nelson. I was under no obligation to write a positive review.
This is the third Maple Falls book I've read by Kathleen Fuller, and so far, it's my favorite. I loved Harper and Rusty's story, as a couple, and I loved their individual stories of how they became the people they are now. I also enjoyed the side story of Harper's parents, and what happens to a 30-year marriage that hasn't been tended properly.

Harper Wilson has an image to maintain - right down to the false eyelashes she wears daily to complete "the look". . As a real estate agent, she loves the thrill of putting customers together with their perfect forever home, or their perfect property, so she works every hour that her eyes are open. Workaholic? Maybe, but up to now, her business has been thriving because of it. She drives a shiny, red Mercedes that is quickly going from her dream car to her nightmare but town mechanic Rusty Jenkins is a genius with cars, even though he usually works exclusively on American-made vehicles. As he works on her car, she finds herself noticing and admiring Rusty's good points. Sure, he hasn't visited his barber lately, and his beard is out of control, but his kindness in the face of her car that is forever breaking down goes a long way toward making her overlook his shortcomings.

Rusty Jenkins' life is in a rut, but it is the life he wants. He owns his own garage and is well-known in Maple Falls as the best mechanic around. Sure, his house could use some work, but it's not like anyone sees it but him and his grandfather. Abandoned by his parents, the house represents the only security he had as a child. Even though he could afford to build something new, he stays but when his sister starts pressuring him to "sell the dump" and move on, he consults Harper about finding him a new place. Working together, he sees that her gorgeous, completely put together look hides a down-to-earth, kind, generous woman. Can he get past his own trust issues and Harper's to create something special with her?

On paper, Harper and Rusty couldn't be more different. She wears designer everything, and is always perfectly turned out. Rusty is likely to be covered in grease, and is a hairy, unkempt mess. She sells high-end real estate. He lives in a house with a hole in the living room floor where the wood rotted. When she offers Rusty a "make-over" so that he will feel more comfortable participating in her charity bachelor auction, will she see that their friendship has possibilities neither of them has really considered?

I loved Rusty and Harper's story! They each had some pretty heavy baggage they were toting, and each was wary of trusting again. I liked that Harper was willing to look past Rusty's grease-stained, ill-fitting clothes to see his kind, bruised heart. I also loved Rusty's grandpa, Senior. He was a hoot, and so very wise when it came to dealing with Rusty's fear of relationships.

Readers who love sweet, contemporary romance will enjoy Sold On Love. I'm really hoping this isn't my last trip to Maple Falls!
This is a cute romantic book.  I love this series and the setting of these books.  Maple Falls is a charming, picturesque town.  Harper is a realtor who continues to have issues with her car.  Those issues lead her to the town mechanic, Rusty.  They start out as friends, but grow closer as they spend time together.  Rusty agrees to be in a bachelor auction and that Harper can give him a makeover.  I loved reading this book and look forward to more books from this author.  I highly recommend this book and know you will not be disappointed!
***I was given a free electronic copy of this book from the publisher.  This is my honest opinion.  Even though I received this copy free, this is my own opinion.