Cover Image: The Lost Ticket

The Lost Ticket

I was lucky enough to win an advance copy of THE LOST TICKET by Freya Sampson in a Shelf Awareness giveaway. Thanks for the early look, and have a safe and happy weekend!
Hearfelt and heartwarming - all together excellent. A recommended purchase for collections where WF is popular.
What a lovely story about missed connections, a lost lover and a Mohawk-wearer caregiver. I read this is one day. A feel-good book for these terrible times. I loved it.
So sweet! I loved the friendships that were formed, not only between Frank, a man whose been looking for the girl he met once in a bus in 1962, and Libby a woman whose down on her luck but also between Libby and Dylan, a 30 year old punk with a heart of gold.

This really was the sweetest, and once I had some time just to myself, I didn’t want to put it down. Libby, although a bit controlling/ up-tight at first just wants to help life-loving Frank before his dementia takes full control of him, and with Dylan’s help, learns to let loose and let life happen.

If the saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover” was a person, that person would be Dylan. Mohawk, tattoos, gruff exterior all melting away with the most caring, thoughtful nature. These two were my favorite.

This is the book you read when you need a pick-me-up or need a little push to say ‘Yes!’ to life.
#NetGalley #TheLostTicket

Fabulous! Amazing! Could not put down once I started. A book about love, second chances, and unlikely friendships that will make your heart grow at least seven sizes! I laughed, I cried, I will be giving copies to all my friends!