Cover Image: The Little Prince Around the World

The Little Prince Around the World

Based on the famous book The Little Prince, our main character, the Prince himself travels the world to see some of the most famous locations and landmarks. Boarding his plane, he takes off to visit every amazing place he can think of. The Pyramids of Egypt, The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy, The Statue of Liberty in New York,  Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris, The Great Wall in China and more. With the classic watercolor illustration style seen in the original, and mixed with facts about the spectacular locations and buildings, this book is a delight. Although, young readers may not be able to tackle this one on their own and may need an adult to help them with the text.

This book is short, and makes a quick read that also doubles as the perfect introduction to cultures and countries around the world. This would be a perfect book to read before visiting a museum, before a project in social studies or just to teach children about all the wonderous things to see in our world.

This story was both entertaining and educational, which can be a tricky balance to maintain in a children’s book, and I will be suggesting it to teachers whenever possible. This would be an amazing addition for classroom libraries.
Wow what an amazing trip around the world in a span of such few pages. My kids loved seeing all the sights along with the Prince while we lifted the rose's spirits up! I loved the highlights for each country and getting a small visual of a famous landmark in each! The map a the end was perfect to summarize and continue to talk with my children about where each country/landmark we saw while reading.
Who wouldn't fancy a trip around the world in that cute little red plane? The Little Prince Around the World offers a lovely moment of escapism across continents. He visits a handful of renowned landmarks and children can learn a great deal of historical facts. The illustrations are beautiful and the destinations dreamy.
Nice little book which uses the beloved characters of The Little Prince to explore some of the world's most famous landmarks. I think they could have made more of this and made a bigger, more informative book going into more detail in each place, perhaps it could be a series, as it's a bit whistle-stop! But I see that it's supposed to be an introduction to the places. It's very cute.

Thanks so much to Netgalley and the publishers for letting me access an advance copy of this book in exchange for my honest feedback.
Saint-Exupery’s “Little Prince” character (The Little Prince, 1943) is the tour guide in this story about famous landmarks around the world, translated from the French and originally published in Canada. He flies in his plane, taking photos of the landmarks for his friend the rose, but oddly enough the illustrations do not contain any photos. Instead, watercolors with ink outlines show the landmarks, which include the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Egyptian Pyramids, Golden Gate Bridge, and the Great Wall of China.   The text is factual, with a paragraph about each sight on the Little Prince’s tour, making this book a better fit for the nonfiction shelves instead of the picture book area of the library. Each spread has a small map of the country, and contains a few facts shown in clouds above the landmark. The text is challenging, so this may find a limited audience. The final spread depicts a world map with the locations of the landmarks included in the book.
SYNOPSIS
The Little Prince’s flower is sick. He decides to travel around the world and take some pictures of tourist attractions in order to cheer up his flower. The end.
Great book to have in a upper elementary classroom. In this book. The Little Prince travels to famous landmarks around the world. Each page provides information about these landmarks to teach kids about them. The illustrations do a great job of showing what the landmarks each look like while keeping to the theme of the Little Prince. One complaint of the book is the on some pages the left side would provide an illustration and facts about a landmark in a new country but then the page on the right would introduce it. This seemed out of order and could be confusing to kids. Overall this is a great addition to any classroom library.
Thank you Chouette Publishing for a digital copy of this book for my honest review.
An architectural journey around the world with the little prince and the rose. No context as to why the Prince visited these destinations however interesting facts of these monuments were given. Read alone book with colourful illustrations that opens the world to young learners in bite size pieces. Many thanks Netgalley.
Another great book. Loved exploring and seeing things from the eyes of The Little Prince.
Thank you Netgalley and Choutte publishing for the ARC
The first ever book I reviewed was The Little Prince: My Book of Feelings and I truly loved it (and still do). With this new ‘around the world’ theme, it is no different, the illustrations again are beautifully done. Using the same colours and style. Taking you around the world with facts and illustrations attractions in that country. This book is very informative and easily used in an educational setting. Very pleasing to the eye! Like the other book, I can not recommend it enough and I really hope there will be more books in this series.
Thank you so much Netgalley and the publisher for letting me review this book in exchange of honest opinion!

I'm a huge fan of The Little Prince, so I requested this book with zero hesitation. I love the illustrations - they are cute and so is the premise of the story. The chosen places are well-known such as Sydney Opera House and Golden Gate Bridge and provide interesting details. I wish the narration was more captivating and reader-friendly but nevertheless, I liked it.
My child loved this book and I loved reading it to her to show her little bits around the world. It’s a great starter book for kids!
This book shows its young audience many famous landmarks from different parts of the world. Under the guise of bringing photos for the Little Prince’s special flower, who does not feel well, The Little Prince travels to Rio, Paris, London, New York and other famous cities. In each entry there are descriptions of well known landmarks.

This book is a simple way to introduce young children to some of the wonders of our world. They may not always be interested in all the facts at once but can come back to this title many times.

Many thanks to NetGalley and Chouette Publishing for this title. All opinions are my own.
This is a super cute book woth a good idea; however, the information is a bit dense. The illustrations and layout will appeal to a young reader, while the information is written like a textbook for an older kid.
Absolutely wonderful!! I am such a huge fan of The Little Prince, and I absolutely adored this fact filled tour of the world through his eyes. When his rose gets a cold, the little Prince decides to travel the world to bring her pictures of far away places. With twelve different locations to learn about, this is a great book for younger readers interested in discovering new places outside of their every day life.

5/5

Thank you to Netgalley and Chouette Publishing for the eARC in exchange for my honest review.
Cute and succinct. Good for children aged 2 up.
All in all a nice book, but I hope there will be more places added in the future.

Thank you for sending me this e-ARC.
The Little Prince is one of my all-time favourite stories, so it's exciting to see him go on more adventures. But this time, he's going around the world to popular travel destinations and learning facts along the way. In future tales, I hope to see him go to more remote, little-known countries/nations to teach children about underrepresented places.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for providing me with an eARC. All opinions are my own.
📖My Thoughts📖

I read this book to my 8 1/2 year old son. He really seemed to enjoy the story as well as the descriptions and pictures. He loves to read books that are fun yet educational, and this one seemed to be right up his alley. I think this a great book for kids who love to learn and are into traveling. Very simple and easy to read and understand. I believe this one will be added to our library when it comes out next month! The pictures are simple yet they work well with the book.
Thank you Netgalley, Corrine Delporte and Chouette Publishing for the opportunity to read and review this book. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is a fun story with a well-known main character! What a delightful and gorgeously illustrated book that takes the reader to many incredible places and monuments around the world. This one has lots of history and descriptions for young historians and adventurers to learn about.
This is a great picture book that can be used easily for our homeschool geography.  The landmarks that the Little Prince visits have been chosen well and familiar to many children reading this book. The facts presented are very interesting and perfect for homeschool notebooking.  For those families looking for a gentle approach to geography, I would highly recommend this book.