Cover Image: The Housekeeper

The Housekeeper

I received an advance reading copy from NetGalley. A quick and fun read! Some very unlikeable characters yet they fall into the category of “people we love to hate”. Don’t hesitate if you love a story about narcissists and those who fall for their charms. Three and a half stars rounded up to four.
An extremely enjoyable story that will keep you intrigued. Each page will draw you in, making you wonder what could happen next.   Strong characters that make the story what it is, superb.
What a ride! This was a great thrilling read. A housekeeper that seduces and marries your rich father. He then starts cutting you out of his life. You recheck her references and find out she’s a good digger. I had to read this book in one sitting it was that good. Didn’t even want to make dinner. This author always writes great books. Thanks to NetGalley for an arc copy of this book.
I enjoyed this mystery tale very much. Joy Fielding always writes a good story.
Thank you Netgalley for this ARC.
Cannot read novel as it wasn't in Kindle format, therefore I cannot review it. Please keep me in mind for future requests of Kindle novels.
As always, I love Joy Fieldings books!!!  Read this one in one go.  I have to admit I had the thriller figured out, but I still enjoyed every single page.
✨Book review✨
The Housekeeper
By Joy Fielding

This book was another great thriller. I had an idea right from the start what the outcome was going to be, but instead of this annoying me (as it usually does) I still found myself wanting to read until the end! I read it in one sitting!

Fielding has a way that makes words flow, and you just need to continue due to the captivating style.

This was a first read for me from this author, but I will absolutely search out more!

This one drops August 16th so be sure to pick it up!
All in all I enjoyed this book, despite it being a bit predictable, I am giving it a rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5 as I couldn’t put this one down!

Thanks to @netgalley and @penguinrandomca for the e-ARC of this book!

#canadianbookstagram #canadianbokkstagrammer #🇨🇦bookenablers #bookinfluencer #penguinrandomhousecanada #netgalley #thehousekeeper #joyfielding #4stars #addthistoyourtbrstacknow #couldnotsetitdown #mysterybooks #thrillerbooks #thrilleraddict #whodoneit #bookreview #bookrecs #booksandcoffee #📚and☕️ #booksandplants #bookinfluencers #albertabookstagrammers #bookstagrampeople #bookpeoplearethebestpeople #arcreader #arcreadersofinstagram #startyourmorningreading
I’m really excited for this one but I’ll have to wait until it’s release as I can’t access it. I’ve loved everything I’ve read by this author so I have super high hopes for this one!
Sadly I cannot access the pdf format so I'm unable to read and review.  I do thank you for the opportunity but I'll have to wait until it's on audiobook or in paperback.  Thanks.
This book was an absolute pleasure to read. Anything by Joy Fielding is actually. I highly recommend this book.
I couldn’t read this fast enough! What is it that they say?  ‘If it seems too good to be true, it likely is….”   I was  quickly invested in the characters….pretty sure I’ve crossed paths with them or the likes of them over the years. Poor Jodi really should’ve listened to her  gut!  The Housekeeper is a well written, fast paced, page turner. Put it on your Summer Must Read list.
Thank You to Penguin Random House Canada, NetGalley, and Joy Fielding for the opportunity to enjoy this ARC.
It is with tremendous regret that I am admitting defeat in accessing this title.  Unfortunately, a Kindle file is unavailable at this time, so I am unable to read and review.  I am confident that this will be a five star read, and I look forward to picking up a copy.  If you have never before read Joy Fielding, please do, you will not be disappointed.

Many thanks to NetGalley and Penguin Random House Canada for approving my request, and apologies for failing to notice that this title is not available for Kindle viewing.