Cover Image: Sink the Pink's Manifesto for Misfits

Sink the Pink's Manifesto for Misfits

I don't really understand the purpose of "Manifesto for Misfits" as it does not come across as that empowering. For me, it was an interesting collection of stories by misfits and about misfits, who were the chosen ones, the odd ones who found themselves in the right place, at the right time. It was supposed to be uplifting, thought-provoking and hope-giving (I guess?), but in my opinion it underdelivered.
Just the book I needed ever since I realised I was a misfit and I am still a misfit. But like how the contents of this book brings the misfits together, this book has brought for someone like me a very strong belief that I am no longer alone.

I appreciate such books the most as it brings lots of answers which I have been asking my whole life. For me, this collection is not just a pretty colourful eye-popping good read (cos it really is!), this is like a manifesto for me as the title rightly says!

Love the empowering words, the colourful pages. Such books do make the reader braver and more confident. Hello, the world deserves this book so much!

Thank you, Quarto Publishing Group - White Lion, for the advance reading copy.