Cover Image: Archibald Finch and the Curse of the Phoenix

Archibald Finch and the Curse of the Phoenix

Last year I read the first installment of the series and loved it. Thankfully the sequel was just as good. I loved following Archibald's adventures in this bone chilling and dark fantasy world. It's the type of middle grade made for people of any age, a more mature kind while still retaining that young feeling. My thanks to the publisher, the author and NetGalley foe tge opportunity to read and review this book!
Another great read in this series. I really quite enjoyed it. Great middle grade read for the kids and parents
Thank you Netgalley and Andrew McMeel for my copy.

This probably the darkest children book I ever read. Although the character is interesting and worldbuilding totally intriguing but I am sure this one not for everyone taste. The artwork is amazing.
It was scary, squirmy, and darn right yucky but a fun read. This book takes you into a dark realm that triggers nightmares for some kids. With a few chills and goosebumps here and there, this book would have its readers captivated and engrossed with its weird characters and horrific situations.