Cover Image: Would You Rather? Christmas Edition

Would You Rather? Christmas Edition

What great questions to ask kids and even adults! Such interesting questions I’ve never even thought of but so smart and intriguing. Definitely going to ask them to my kids and what a fun way to try to see how they think as well!
What a great little book for my young family! It provided great entertainment for our cozy Christmas PJ party! The directions are well laid out and the questions provided lots of discussion and giggles.
First, I would like to thank Lindsey Daly, The Ziegeist Team, Penguin Random House and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

OH Would You Rather is the perfect game for the whole family at your next Christmas Party!! Lindsay Daly this was such a creative and brilliant Idea!! This game seems so much fun and will have everyone laughing out loud at some of the questions and possibly how you choose to answer them!

Kudos to the graphics department for the fun, cheerful and festive cover! It grabbed my attention straight away.

Lindsey would like to dedicate this book to the Unity Charter School Class of 2022. Being their teacher makes every feel like Christmas.

Would You Rather? Christmas Edition starts out by introducing you to what it is involved in playing the game. From there it goes right into the questions. As I was reading the book I was answering the questions in my head. I must say some of the questions were quite funny! Many questions I could picture my nieces and nephews cracking up laughing.

This book is a must buy and must read for your next Christmas party! You will be treated with hours of quality family fun filled with laughter and great conversations. You will be thanking Lindsey Daly for writing this book!
Would You Rather? Christmas Edition by Lindsey Daly. Would you rather is a great book to read probably my favorite one is would you rather spend Christmas in Disney World or in Hawaii. I would definitely recommend to anyone having a Christmas party. Read it you will love it no matter how old you are.
This was a hit at my pre-Christmas party. Would love to see an edition for thanksgiving? I found the questions to be interesting and actually led to some engaging discussions.
This is an activity book for children who celebrate Christmas. It is fun and cute and will probably keep children occupied for 15 minute increments during the Christmas season.
My kids love this book! They adore Christmas and would you rather games so this was a perfect surprise for them.
A fun holiday twist on the classic would you rather, this book is a great way to start conversations with your family that do not have political or hyper religious themes. Right now, in these trying times, sometimes it's nice to have a comical and fun way to talk at family events and this book can liven up any holiday get together.
Thank you so much to NetGalley and Zeitgeist for my copy of Would You Rather? Christmas Edition by Lindsey Daly in exchange for an honest review. It published August 2, 2022.
What a fun book and game for the holidays! My family is always looking for fun things to do together during Christmastime, and this will definitely make the list! If you have kids around this holiday season, be sure to get this to help celebrate!
*thank you to Netgalley, Zeitgeist, Z Kids and Lindsey Daly for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

4 stars.

This book would be so much fun for families of young children. But also for just a bunch of adults who want a bit of easy silly and fun childish games during Christmas time.

The beginning of the book explains how to play the game and the rules, which is easy to understand and the layout is really eye catching.

There are a lot of questions (over 160+ if I remember correctly). And they are all pretty good ones too. You not only have to answer each question, but state why you chose that answer, making this game require a bit of brain power as the person with the best answer, wins. There is one Judge per round and everyone can have a go at being the judge.

It is an easy game but not too easy, which I think is one key to success as a game that is too easy, gets boring quickly I find.

Definitely recommend.
I love this! Definitely a fun game to play with your family and friends or even just with another person to take turns asking the this or that questions.

I read through this with my 3 year old super quickly. While he didn't fully understand most of the questions being asked he thought some of the choices were absolutely HILARIOUS and we enjoyed a good laugh. I'll definitely be buying this for my 12 year old daughter this holiday season so she can share it with her friends at lunch time or during down times during classes as I'm positive her and her 7th grade peers will have a blast with this!
This is a really cute book for families with kids!  I have four sons, and we always enjoy an easy game we can play at the dinner table to keep us laughing and talking.  This one fits the bill!  We enjoy discussing the "Would You Rather" type questions, and even the teenagers have fun getting into the discussion.  We have had a lot of laughs over this book!

"Would you rather sleep in a room surrounded by evil nutcracker dolls or scary elfs?"  LOL  We especially enjoyed debating this one!  Thanks Netgalley for the advanced copy!  So fun!!
This book was fun to read. Its actually a game to be played on Christmas with your family and friends.  The questions being asked would more than likely make you think about the answer.  When reading I was asking myself the questions.  I had to laugh at my answers.  The questions are funny so more than likely the answers would be funny.  So play the game at anytime, not just on christmas.

I received a free copy of the book and is voluntarily writing a review
I played this with my children and they loved it. We were laughing at so many questions and our answers. This is a great addition to any holiday gathering. So much fun!
Super cute book/game of Would You Rather: Christmas edition. I can’t wait to play this with my family. It would be great for Christmas Eve or any larger get together. I like the variety or questions and I feel like it’s a great way to learn what your loved ones love about Christmastime.
This book takes the game "Would You Rather" and turns it into a fun educational reading and writing game to play around the holidays. The book starts by explaining the game play, which includes the rules and how winners are chosen. Then there are 5 rounds with 20 questions each, all related to a topic. Players have 1 minute to write a reason for their answer and the judge chooses a winner. I could definitely see playing this game with family members at Christmas time or playing it in my classroom with my grade 3 students. It is a lot of fun and a great way to trick kids into having to read and write while having fun! This book is definitely on my Christmas list! I would recommend this book to parents of children in the age 5-12 range. Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book!
If you ever need something to keep a group busy during a car ride or to add some fun to a family get-together, this book will provide lots of entertainment! I love the different question categories that range from your favourite Christmas movies, treats, and holiday activities. This is definitely a book that can be enjoyed at any age. If you are looking for some inspiration for a holiday game, this one has a wealth of questions for your next round of would you rather.
The kids love to play Would You Rather and these Christmas questions are no exception.sorry These will be perfect for our long drive out of town for our holiday travels!
I played a bunch of these with my kids, and they absolutely loved them! I can’t wait for it to be Christmas so we can do some more.
My kids LOVE these books!  They offer such a great opportunity to have a fun conversation with my kids!