Cover Image: The Great American Betrayal

The Great American Betrayal

With humor and quirkiness, this story will appeal to those seeking a light, fun story. I didn't always enjoy this, but that's just me. Those that like humorous sci-fi will likely enjoy this one.

I really appreciate the free ARC for review!!
Enjoyed the humor and plotting so much that I am in search of the first book.  Well written and thoroughly enjoyable when you need something offbeat and light.
Take Douglas Adams and Mickey Spillane, throw their styles in a blender (or a sentient coffeemaker), and you get The Great American Betrayal. It’s a fun detective sci-fi mashup that takes place in the mall of the future, which is a bit of a utopia/dystopia mashup of its own. The book is very funny, and the footnotes are more so.
This ARC was provided to me via Kindle, from Tiny Fox Press and #NetGalley. Thank you for the opportunity to preview and review. Opinions expressed are completely my own.

Quirky and entertaining, a true joy to read.
The great American Betrayal is wickedly funny, action-packed Sci-fi thriller. The twists are like wow. And the characters explosive. It makes you yearn for the other books.
this was another great entry in the Great American series, it had what I enjoyed from the previous book. Scott Stein has a great writing style and has a way with writing a great plot. The characters felt like real people and I enjoyed their characteristics. The combination of sci-fi comedy worked so well together and I enjoyed reading these two books.

"Harken shrugged, to convey that what I did was no concern of his and he just wanted everyone to know he couldn’t be held responsible for any carnage that might result. “Are you sure about that?”