Cover Image: Backstage Butter Brittle

Backstage Butter Brittle

This ARC was provided to me via Kindle, from THe Wild Rose Press, Inc and #NetGalley. Thank you for the opportunity to preview and review. Opinions expressed are completely my own.

A thoughtful. well-drawn novel with loving charachters.
This was a nice summer beach read. It was clean ,it was cute and it made me want to take a vacation

I enjoyed the story line, the characters and all the ice cream. The flavors sound amazing.
Backstage Butter Brittle is a short and sweet book about second chances.
Anna and James have known each other forever and been childhood sweethearts. Their lives took them in different directions to reach their goals and dreams in life.
Anna had dreams of reaching stardom as an actress. James was a farmer with dreams of having a little more in his life.
When life takes a turn and brings them back together is this the dream and goals they had for their lives.
I enjoyed this watching how their lives once again meshed and how things evolved for the two.
Thank you NetGalley, Elizabeth John and The Wild Rose Press, Inc for the copy of Backstage Butter Brittle. This is my personal review.
Thank you NetGalley for an opportunity to preview Backstage Butter Brittle. This is my first time reading anything from this author and it won’t be my last. She wrote a beautiful story that evolved smoothly. They two main characters, James and Anna, were well developed and well liked. It was a light read with a happy ending and we all love happy endings!
“Backstage Butter Brittle” is a sweet romance set at the Jersey shore which has all the feel-good touches a beach read should have. In this reunion story with a second chance at love, Elizabeth John has created well-drawn characters who will charm you in this delightful novella.