Cover Image: The Bengal Tiger's Silent Roar

The Bengal Tiger's Silent Roar

This book that is  different in many ways and is departure from the run of the mill books currently being published. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book throughout. The story's main character is a young man called Tarun who wants to get married. He asks his mother to arrange a marriage for him, but his mother doesn't think he is capable of becoming a family man due to his abilities. It serves as a lesson to everyone that anything is possible and that it is possible for everyone. This book was written exceptionally well and details the culture of India. Recommended
DNF. I think it was a language issue? I was actually really disappointed because I wanted to try something new and outside of my normal reading characters wise.
This was a DNF for me. The writing style just did not pull me in, but rather stopped me from becoming engaged enough to finish the book. It was probably a very personal issue and someone else might absolutely love the style, it just was not my cup of tea.
This was a struggle to read because it felt like it was a poor translation version to English from an Indian language. It caused the sentences to be off cadence and jarring to connect to the story.