Cover Image: Cat and Cat #5

Cat and Cat #5

I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Such a cute and entertaining story, perfect for any young readers that loves funny graphic novels.
cute as fun as the previous books. there's 2 major theme in this edition: countryside farmland on the first half and movie production life on the last half. I liked the first half better but overall that's fun.
Reviewer by NetGalley:

Honest review by my 10 year old daughter:

I loved reading another Cat and Cat graphic novel. Another fun book. I really enjoyed the illustrations and the continuation of Cat and Cat’s  journey!
ARC Copy...I found the narrative and art style to be quiet cute and energetic especially when it involves the antics of Sushi and his owners playing around (hehe cow make overs!) on the farm.
Oh em gee! This book is adorable! Nor me, nor my child, we have not read the previous books, but I feel like that is going to change soon enough, as we loved, loved, loved this book and now we both feel like we should get the first books in the series also!
This book is super cute. The drawings are great. The text is perfect, the story is fun, the adventures and lovely and the characters are just OH EM GEE.
Another wonderful addition to the series.  All of my kids enjoyed this book and look forward to more to come in the future.  Silly, fun, and keeps them entertained.
It's nice to see the different shenanigans Cat and Sushi took during their stay at the farm, however, I find the storyline to be all over the place and no cohesion. The colors are popping and vibrant which makes it very pleasing to look at, but other than that, I didn't find anything that stood out.
I received an electronic ARC from Papercutz through NetGalley.
Cat and Sushi and the family are back for another set of adventures and misadventures. Readers see the whole family spend their vacation with Samantha's brother on his farm. They will laugh along as Cat and Virgil work with the animals in their own way, and Sushi befriends them all. Next, the family heads for Paris so Sushi can star in a movie that will test them all. I appreciate Cazenove's style of writing as it is accessible for readers of all ages. The artwork adds to the dialogue and offers enough details to find new pieces on several read throughs.
Yes, this is the fifth book and No, I Didn't read the previous books, but be honest and tell me, how am I supposed to resist this lovely cover?! look at his nose!!

Cat with Kitty Sushi and her family go to her uncle's farm, this is a new adventure and of course, a challenge for them to face country life. the second half of the story is about Sushi who becomes a movie star when he gets selected for a role in the movies.

I'm not sure how they become upset with Sushi for pureeing the canape or torning everything to pieces, this is not a thing they always do?!

Thanks to Papercutz via NetGalley for ARC, I have given my honest review.