Cover Image: The Girl in the Vault

The Girl in the Vault

Great plot, unique story. You find yourself pulling for Faye even if she isn’t the most innocent. Great pacing, fast read…good fun and went in one seating.

The Girl in the Vault is a fast-paced, energetic novel swirling through a crime spree in New York City. Action-packed and entertaining with clever planning by the revengeful villain.

Thanks to NetGalley and Harlequin Trade Publishing for the opportunity to read this fun ARC.

An absolutely outstanding thriller set in the banking industry, ripe with intrigue and vengeance. A wonderfully written plot and a gutsy heroine!

Thank u for letting me review this book. It was nice read however, not truly one of my tastes in reading material. I enjoyed it but it took me longer to finish than most. I need a break from it many times. I recommend it as a read for the avid readers

Thank you for the opportunity to preview the girl in the vault.
This is very fast paced and engaging
A young woman who is a mathematical genius almost lands a job as an intern in New York City
She gets a Birds Eye view of how the better half lives. But this job is her way out of where she comes from and she’s determined to land a good job.
But soon she sees there is just no way for her to get ahead unless she takes a short cut.
And so she does just that. And her plan just might work. Or she could wind up in jail.
Either way she’s gonna die trying

4 stars. Great protagonist and plot.

This was another fun read from the author. A good mystery mixed with exciting suspense. I found the middle part of the book to get rather slow and boring, but then the story sped up to an exciting ending. This is a book which I would recommend to others.

The author has another hit in this excellent standalone about an intern with mad math skills and the drive to prove she deserves one of the coveted spots to be awarded at summer’s end. In the meantime office politics get in the way, and her plans take a serious turn as she plots to prove her skills in other ways. Add in kidnapping, blackmail, murder, and romance to get a bestseller.

This talented and gifted author has written a cannot put down novel of intrigue. Mystery and mayhem…the characters are realistic and not so likable. The story moves quickly. Red herrings kept me guessing. Even the title lends itself to intrigue. It is said the love of money is the root of all evil…in this novel, maybe so. Finance and fury…this book was sent to me electronically by Netgalley for review. Thanks to the publisher and author. This is a well known author, and I look forward to more books by him.

The Girl in the Vault is a hard core fast paced thriller. Faye is an intern at an important banks. Right before she is to be hired full time someone stabs her in the back.
They don't count on the fact that Faye is a tough lady and she fights back with a plan.
I couldn't put this book down.