Cover Image: Lose You to Find Me

Lose You to Find Me

This book was very emotional. I loved the story and the 2 characters they had an interesting relationship. This book was great and I would recommend reading it if you're looking for a cute little romance.

I have to say this book was a slow burn for sure, but it also tackled many tough topics and made me cry just a little at the end. It was worth the read and made me want to read all of the other books in the series! Raine was a beautifully written character dealing with not only endometriosis, but also the potential of never having kids which is truly devastating on its own, however when you add in the fact that she thought that's all the boy she loved wanted was kids, it's a life changing realization to have to deal with, and truly crippling. You take into consideration her leaving Caleb to give him the best chance of having the life he wants, but then you add in his father dying from an aggressive form of cancer and struggling to keep his family business alive while also trying to obtain his master's degree, it's back breaking work, and stressful. I just finished a degree while working full time, and having a kid, truly finding time is already hard, and no one is dying in my life. The emotions addressed in this book, and the pull that was nearly palpable between the characters was lovely in my opinion. Although marketed somewhat as a sports romance, I would say sports is talked about in maybe 5% of the book.

Lose You to Find Me is the third book in the Lindon U series by B. Celeste. This is a contemporary sports romance that deals with some angst, loss, grief, second chances and soulmates. Raine and Caleb had to endure so much, and while she kept secrets from him, in the end their love prevailed.
Get ready to have your heartstrings pulled because this story will have you feeling an array of emotions.

Absolutely loved this book. Caleb and Raine's love story was so beautiful! They seem so happy in the beginning and then the obvious next step in their relationship is marriage. However, when Caleb decides to propose to Raine and she turns him down. There is more to the story to why Raine said no and you learn more about this throughout the book. Overall, for my first book by B Celeste I really enjoyed it. 4 stars from me :)

thank you to netgalley for the advanced reading copy. I really enjoyed this and will be getting copies for my shop.

3.75 stars = I enjoyed reading this book more than the other two books in the series. I had been waiting to read about Raine and Caleb since the first book. Lose You to Find Me is a romantic novel about Raine and Caleb, who were each other's first love. Caleb proposes to Raine, but she declines without giving him any reason. This story is a second-chance romance that is full of love, loss, grief, family, friends, secrets, and forgiveness.

Although it is an interconnected standalone novel, you would feel more connected to the characters if you have read the other two books in the series. The miscommunication aspect of the story was necessary for the plot, but it dragged on for too long, in my opinion.

This book deals with heavy topics, so it may not be suitable for those looking for a light, fluffy story.

Thanks to SOURCEBOOKS Bloom Books and NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for my honest opinion.

Caleb and Raine were in love and happy. Until Caleb decided to propose. Raine had some secrets that she couldn't tell Caleb and sacrificed her happiness for his.
Caleb was having such heartbreak over family matters and adding Raine's rejection into the mix made everything worse.

How they came back together through trouble, grief and exhaustion made this book very emotionally charged.

Have fun reading for yourself!

First things first, I really wanted to give this book a chance. I try so hard to like this but just could not. The characters are just so bland for my liking and I can't and was not really convinced with the chemistry.

Overall this was a mess for me.

This one was a miss for me, in the end. I couldn’t really get excited about the characters or the plot. Some thing in the writing was just missing for me. It may be an issue of personal taste.

I love this book! B Celeste has quickly become one of my go to authors. And Lose You To Find Me is just another gem in this author's catalogue.
I love Raine and Caleb's romance. Me met them earlier in the series and loved them then. At the start of their book, they aren't together anymore. The problems between them all come down to secrets, shame, lack of communication, but is ultimately about sacrifice. I loved it all.
Be sure to check out the trigger warnings before jumping in.

Miscommunication is usually my least favorite trope but in story it made sense. Ms. Girl just wanted to take the secret to the grave, and she wanted Caleb to have the life he's always wanted, even if it wasn't with her. Initially I wasn't onboard with the fact that they broke up at the beginning, like the Raine and Caleb we got to see in the first two books were definitely not headed towards a breakup. As the story progressed I understood it, and it made sense why their story had to be the way it was.
Now my favorite thing about this was the drawn out and over the top drama in this. The melodrama in this was chef's kiss🤌🏼 Absolute perfection for me. This was so much fun to read and I loved these two so much.

I tried several times to download the book from NetGalley, as I've had no issues with others, but for some reason, I was unable to with this one. I was unable to read/review due to this, and cannot provide relevant feedback regarding the content of the book.

I didn’t like it, which is sad because i’ve been anticipating this book since i read "beg you to trust me”. I didn’t feel chemistry between the fmc and the mmc, and i didn’t care if they were together or not, Raine the fmc was also insufferable and so incredibly dumb. Like I said I enjoyed the other books in this series, so overall this was a very disappointing read.

As always another great addition from B Celeste to this series. This world just keeps getting better and better.

My first by this author but definitely not my last! I love a sports romance and this delivered fully and more. Caleb and Rainer but me through the emotional ringer. The growth of the characters is evident by the end of the book, it just takes quite a bit of work to get there. I was immersed in the story the entire time, so was captivated by the writing.

"You talk a lot of talk, baby girl, but what are you really saying?"

Love the book and this author. Finished it in a sitting and it gave me all the feels. It was nice to see how everything came together. Cant wait to read the next one!

Review will be posted January 20th

Sometimes, you request a book because it sounds good, even though you haven't heard anything else about the author and book. First, I didn't know it was part of a series, though I have to say I don't think it would have changed anything. It isn't the kind of series where each book are the true sequel to each other. It is more books that are part of the same universe.
I'm going to by honest, I just couldn't get into the story. There was nothing making me want to read about Raine and Caleb. I just couldn't find it in myself to want to know what was going on between them. Maybe I would have been more interested had I read the other books (even though I wasn't lost in the story), as I might have built more of an interest in those two then.
Still, I might try to read Dare You to Hate Me, to see if I might be able to get more into the story than. In the end, it just wasn't the right book for me.

A second chance at love for a couple destined to be together after a secret revealed.

Proposals mark a special moment for couples ready for the next stage in their relationship. For Raine, this stage was one to be feared as she rejects her long-time boyfriends' proposal.
Caleb attempts to move on and deal with his father's cancer diagnosis. As his father's health declines, Caleb takes on more responsibility with running the hardware store and college. Raine's arrival to town brings many feelings to the surface making them wonder if a second chance is possible. Will Caleb come to terms accept her Raine's reason for declining his proposal thereby making a second chance possible?

I enjoyed this book. It's an inspiring read that sometimes second chances are possible.

Raine and Caleb’s book was one that I was really looking forward to reading because they were mention through the other books and their love story felt like it needed more. When she breaks off their engagement, because of something that happened in her past it’s absolutely heartbreaking. This book with all of its sorrow and heartbreak, and you see them falling apart from each other, and slowly working themselves back to each other is so heartwarming, and it was worth waiting for their story.

This is a good book. The two main characters are Raine and Caleb. They have known each other for all their lives. They dated in high schooland college. Caleb ask Raine to marry him at graduation and she told him no. They both stayed on at college to get their masters. The each had issues but together they worked it out and fell back in love.