Cover Image: The Night of the Sleepover

The Night of the Sleepover

Having read everything this author has written i was so excited to be given the opportunity to read this latest book. How on earth does the author keep coming up with such brilliant and original idears?
This has everything including believable characters and a storyline set in two time zones.
The reader is led along various paths with twists and turns here and there but i have to say i didn't see the ending coming. I read in two sittings, rather upset that i had finished it.
Thank you to netgalley and the publisher for my copy.
I would give ten stars if i could.
Loved it!

When I saw that this was available, I immediately paused my current book because I already knew this would be absolutely amazing..... and of course it was!

The plot has such a unique premise and the the whole story is so realistic and possible that it sent shivers down my spine! More than once I teared up at the pain and distress the characters were facing and its all just real!

The characters are well written, the behaviour so human, the plot is cleverly written and so layered that I was immersed from tbe start. Once I started I couldnt stop and the fact that this is being written at 3am proves that.

What a book! A must read!! This is exactly what you want from a thriller

I was impressed by the complexity of Kerry Wilkinson's book What My Husband Did, which I read awhile ago. So when I saw that he had written a new book, I was very interested to find out more.

As it turns out, Wilkinson's latest has an interesting and quite original premise. Four girls are at a sleepover. They have a great time, doing all the silly and enjoyable things that girls do at sleepovers. But when one of them wakes up the next morning, three are missing. What happened to them?

And years later, still struggling with questions that she has no answers for, the survivor has to live with the fact that many in the community remain unconvinced that she has no idea what transpired that night...

After it is announced that a documentary will be made about the incident, there is a possibility that Leah may find out more about the events that have shaped her entire life.

But when she receives a threatening message warning her to prevent the documentary plans from going ahead, the grim truth is brought home to Leah once again that someone out there certainly knows more than they are letting on - and they are determined that nobody else will discover the facts of this decades-old case.

This is an excellent thriller, delivering twist after twist on what is already an unusual idea. Gripping and creative, well worth reading.