Cover Image: The Friendship Club

The Friendship Club

The Friendship Club is an all grown up Robyn Carr women's fiction novel. Four women from different age groups are centered around Marni, a television/media chef. Over the course of the story these women find their true selves.
I mostly enjoyed this book although, in my reading tastes, the plot centered a bit too much on the psychology of stalking and gaslighting. My heart ached for Sophia and i can appreciate the caring towards her from Marni, Ellen and Bella.
Although it was easy for me to set this book aside and not rush to pick it up again I would give it 4 stars. I enjoy Robyn Carr's writing style..

Thank you to #NetGalley and #Harlequin for the opportunity to early read this book for giving a fair and honest review.

Generally, I love Robyn Carr's books however I found this one to be just okay. The characters were a little lackluster and I wasn't too interested in what happened. It was cute, but not her best work.

I enjoyed this wonderful Carr read about strong women friendships between all ages of women. The story is sweet and uplifting. A perfect escape read. Its about supporting our women friends and starting over in life at a certain age. The two middle age main characters befriend two other women who are also centered in the story. I like the theme of independent women supporting each other in difficult times. The characters are richly drawn to the story and all add to the story. Carr never disappoints.

Thank you to the publisher and to Net Galley for the opportunity.
My review opinions are my own.,

I loved this book. It's a book about friendship, finding love, navigating relationships and their challenges and supporting your friends. We have 2 middle aged women finding love when and where they least expect it; a mother-to-be dealing with the challenges of marriage and children; a young woman trying to get free of a toxic relationship and therapy to help her with the abuse. Her support group deals with all sorts of abuse that women are faced with. I couldn't put it down. Thank you to NetGalley for an ARC copy of this book.

BOOK REVIEW:
Title: The Friendship Club
Author: @Robyn Carr
Pub Date: January 24 2024
Publisher: @Harlequin Books

I am obsessed this was such a great read Robyn is such a great writer Marni’s story was so awesome I cant wait to read more books by her!

This is such a heartwarming book about friendship and family. I devoured this book. I was turning the pages as fast as I could. The writing is terrific. The attention to detail in the descriptions had me feeling as though I was there experiencing everything with the group of friends. It was angsty at imes. It is a book full of heart. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced free copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I received a copy from the publisher through Net Galley.

Written by a favorite author, this novel with realistic characters moves quickly. Family and friends, along with romance and love, makes for a realistic story. Not sure if this is a series, but it would be a fun one. Friendship endures much. Changes abound. Secrets. I liked this book. It is a page turner. Sam might be one of my favorite characters. Thanks Netgalley.

I enjoyed this book. It was about friendship and romance. I loved how it focused on more than one character. It covered alot of topics. I'm grateful that netgalley and the publishers let me read this in exchange for an honest review.