I love this series. Bree and Matt are back for another mystery. I like a little bit of sex in my books, but Melinda Leigh is the only one I'll read that doesn't have any. There is plenty of action. Suspense. I was hooked from the first page. Is there a serial killer running around her town?
Two hikers find a tarp wrapped body in the woods. When Bree and Matt start processing the scene, they find two more bodies. Each are in different stages if decomp. When they go to talk to one of the victims friend, her apartment is a mess and there's blood on the floor. Then a young mother is taken and Bree and Matt rush to find her before it's too late.

* Voluntarily read and reviewed for Netgalley *

Great book and series! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one! This book had everything! It had suspense, intrigue, action, murder, mystery, baby snatching, revenge, serial killer, a great who done it and some crazy twists and turns! The storyline was very interesting and had me glued to my Kindle! I highly recommend reading this book as it was well worth reading! This is definitely one of my go to authors now! They're always a great read! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!

I can only say that this book is even greater in intensity and the thrill, and promising to be just as riveting as its predecessor. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.