The Crown Conspiracy is an exciting start to the new Speranza series, blending action, suspense, and a touch of romance. The story is centered around two friends, Sophie and Lise, who run an art gallery while secretly engaging in art forgery to return stolen artwork to its rightful owners. Their world is upended when Lise receives a painting linked to a long-lost royal family and a treasure hunt ensues, attracting dangerous adversaries.
This is a fast-paced story filled with heists, chases, and international intrigue, traveling between places like Munich, Cologne, and Venice. The European settings enrich the art-themed plot and underscore the high-stakes adventure. It is like watching a great action movie! Think, National Treasure or Indiana Jones, but in book form!
I recommend this book for fans of action-packed romantic suspense with a clean, faith-based approach. The book sets up an intriguing series that promises to explore more of the Speranza group's missions and the characters' personal growth.

The Crown Conspiracy by Connie Mann is the first book in her new Speranza Team Series and a definite must read if you love inspirational romantic suspense stories.
Forty years after the death of Princess Johanna of Neuhansberg and her two children, one of three missing portraits show up in a gallery owned by Sophie's best friend. Being that Sophie Williams is an art thief and forger the media spotlight she finds herself in is uncomfortable to say the least, but when her friend vanishes along with the cryptic message about a hidden treasure confirmed on the back of the canvas Sophie finds herself looking for the other two portraits, hoping that they will lead her to her friend and just maybe find answers to the infamous accident that took the lives of the princess and her two children.
I enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more books by this author in the future.

I was given an ARC from the author/publisher. All conclusions are mine and mine alone.

The Crown Conspiracy, but author Connie Mann, is the first in a new series, and it grabs you, drawing you in! There's a line in a song from the Broadway musical, Beauty and the Beast, where Belle says, "...far off places, daring swordfights, magic spells, a prince in disguise...". Well, this book immediately brought that to mind, but I changed the words to, "...far off places, a missing friend, mysterious portraits, and a daring art thief...".
You will NOT be able to put down this book. Art thief and forger Sophie Williams takes us on an investigation with more twists and turns than Jacob's Ladder in Tasmania (look it up and you'll see what I mean". Grab the book and prepare to settle in. Plus it has my favorite...an epilogue!
I received a complimentary copy of this book, but my opinion is entirely my own.

** “It’s a powerful statement of faith, isn’t it? Trusting God even when He doesn’t explain, when we don’t understand.” **

Connie Mann delivers an incredible suspense thriller with “The Crown Conspiracy,” an intense story featuring “a team of strong, flawed, compassionate, determined women who make a difference in this world, especially by helping other women.”

Sophie Williams works for art gallery owner Lise Fortier but also secretly works as Robin Hood, a person who restores stolen art to its rightful owner. But when Lise, who also works to help displaced women, goes missing one night after visiting the women’s encampments, Sophie begins an incredibly dangerous journey to find her friend.

Coming across several people trying to thwart her search, which includes a search for missing royal paintings, she meets a secret women’s society that has endeavored to help women since the 1700s during their times of peril. With the help of Willa, Picasso, Camille, Hank and Mercy, will Sophie find Lise, find the missing paintings, find the women who keep going missing from the encampments, and figure out what all these situations have to do with each other?

Mann does an incredible job of creating a fast-paced, action-packed story with many twists and turns, all while leaving the reader guessing as to who is actually the evil party. She also fills “The Crown Conspiracy” with several great themes, like “I believe in God, even when He is silent”; there is nothing wrong with asking for help; relying on a team can be beneficial; and always seeking out “speranza,” which means hope.

Fans of TV series like “Alias,” and other similar stories, as well as stories with strong female characters fighting for what is right, will love “The Crown Conspiracy.”

Five stars out of five.

Tyndale House Publishers provided this complimentary copy through NetGalley for my honest, unbiased review.

A thrilling mystery about a fantastic artist who works like Robin Hood to restore what was stolen from others. Add to this electrifying venture further intrigue internationally, and you have an exciting suspense novel that will keep you riveted and racing through the drama to see what happens next. The story also contains royalty and clues found on the back of paintings of members of the family no longer present. If you enjoy rousing (and clean) suspense, you will find it here. And did I mention there’s a secret organization of women that has continued for generations involved in the tale with its many surprises and twists? The relatable characters and intriguing plot make this a winner. I received a copy from the publisher through NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

Wow! The Crown Conspiracy is a fast-paced well-written thrill ride from the start to the finish. Danger, suspense, treasure hunting, missing people, stolen art, Christian themes, a clean romance, and a team of women helping women - this book has it all, and more! I loved getting to know Sophia and Mac and the women from the Speranza Team.
I'm excited this is going to be a new series, and can't wait for the next adventure.

Many thanks to the author, Tyndale House Publishers, and NetGalley for an advance copy of this book. My thoughts and opinions are my own and without bias or favor or expectation.

The Crown Conspiracy by Connie Mann had the adventure of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, but with something many suspense thrillers lack. A female lead. I loved being immersed in such a diverse culture where women were at the helm. The Christian theme brought a thought-provoking element I haven’t seen in many stories of the same genre.

One of my favorite lines in the book made me stop to laugh out loud:

“Jesus, take the wheel.”

“You’d better hope I’ve got it too.”

If you’re into action, adventure, treasure hunts, edgy Romantic Suspense, and globetrotting, you won’t be able to put down The Crown Conspiracy!

I received this book through Net Galley and was not required to give a positive review.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Wow! Connie Mann has just become a “must read” author with “The Crown Conspiracy”. I love book with string tensile characters and Sophia fits the bill. She’s a modern day Robin Hood. She works hard to return stolen artwork to their rightful owners. Her best friend vanishes and she has to race against the clock to locate her.
You’re going to want to book a trip to Europe after reading the story. The author’s descriptions of each place made me feel like o was there. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series! Many thanks to the author and NetGalley for a complimentary copy of the book. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
#NetGalley #ConnieMann #BooksOnTour #BookLove #Bookstagram #NewBook #ILoveBooks

I received a copy for review purposes; all opinions are honest and mine alone.

After a frenetic start, THE CROWN CONSPIRACY, by Connie Mann, becomes a thrillystery with strong women, exciting European locations and very subtle religious tones.

It was difficult to get started in the story: prologue begins in 1750 Italy; chapter 1 is current day Munich - high intensity event and meeting main character Sophie; chapter 2 we meet Lise and Mac, other two MC’s and begin to learn what precipitated the chapter 1 event; Chapters 3 continues the frenzy and introduces more characters but doesn’t give them any biographical information. I was grasping for purchase.

Chapter 4 starts the nonstop action of racing around Munich, chasing artwork, looking for clues, solving puzzles, heading to Cologne and Venice, meeting a new contingency of characters and finally getting a grip on who all the players are by the end of chapter 22 - 40% thru the storyline.

If you’re a fan of fast paced, clean fiction, this book will be perfect for you. Castles, royalty, mysteries, art, history, potential romance and a boatload of competent women for a series to be written about📚

Read and reviewed from a NetGalley eARC, with thanks

Sophie is an art expert who excels at spotting forgeries and at creating them. She's also an accomplished art thief who rights wrongs and avoids the spotlight. But she's soon thrust into that spotlight when a long missing royal portrait shows up at her best friend's art gallery in Germany. The portrait is one of three featuring Princess Johanna of Neuhansberg and her children who were tragically killed in an infamous accident forty years earlier. Now that accident and the deaths are being questioned again and it's only days before a new prince's coronation. Sophie's friend then vanishes and there are rumors of treasure that goes with the paintings. Sophie's convinced that finding the paintings will help her find her friend so she begins an investigation. But that has her at odds with other treasure hunters and a handsome and intrepid investigator who seems to be there at every turn. In addition, there's a mysterious group whose members an emblem much like the one the princess was wearing in her portrait. This group helps Sophie along the way. Sophie goes from castles in Germany to the canals in Venice as she searches for answers trying to piece things together, but she has to be careful whom she trusts. She's trying to save her friend but she may wind up saving the throne too.

I've enjoyed Connie's other books, so I was excited to try this one which is first in a new series. I was drawn into this captivating story and kept hooked from beginning to end. This tantalizing tale has mystery, intrigue, and suspense. It's well-written with wonderful characters and relationships that are well-developed and done very well. It's an edgy adventure with a group of women who help women as they right wrongs and generally accomplish the impossible. There's a slight Christian theme, but it's not overdone. There's also some romance that I'm hoping will continue in the next book. I loved this book and am eager for more from the series.

Wow! What a fantastic start to a new series. Fast paced, action packed from beginning to end. Secret society that mostly consists of women helping women band together to solve several mysteries. Missing paintings, missing young women, hidden treasure and throw in some Royalties. Once I started reading I was addicted and couldn’t stop reading. There are quite a few characters, but written so well that I had no problems keeping everyone straight. The main character Sophie Williams leads a double life and depends only on herself or her BBF who has disappeared. So when the Speranza Team shows up to help she has trust issues. Till they prove themselves to be in her corner. This definitely needs to be made into a movie!
Thank you #NetGalley and #ConnieMann for this ARC. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series. All opinions expressed are my own and my alone. #TheCrownConspiracy #romanticsuspense #ChristianThriller

Welcome to the world 0f Speranza - a network of women who help other women, right wrongs and get things done that really matter.

Sophie Williams, an artist, but also one who could copy an original so that only the real artist would know for sure. This career was not about the money, but rather righting the wrongs in the world of paintings. But would her quick fingers be able to keep her safe, when so many wanted the painting she was tasked with finding?

I believe in God, even when He is silent. With plenty of danger, intrigue and a royal mystery you will not set this book down. Abductions, castles and more - is she really on the right side? I loved this story and hope that the author continues to bring us further into the work of Speranza!

An early copy was received through Tyndale and NetGalley. These thoughts are my own and were in no way solicited.

*Speranza = Hope*
Sophie Williams is on a dangerous search for a missing painting that was gifted to her friend Lise who has also disappeared. What mysteries does the decades old royal portrait hold? Sophie, an expert art forger, embarks on a seemingly wild goose chase from Germany to Italy for amswers. She is pursued by an art recovery agent Mac McKenzie and others. Just how many are anxious to find this painting and for what purpose?
Spectacular suspense and excitement are non-stop as Sophie encounters a troupe of women called Speranza, a secret group who champions women in need. More action than a James Bond film and reminiscent of a heist movie, this excellently plotted book has a spiritual lesson included. “I believe in God, even when He is silent.”
This first in a series hints at more adventures for Sophie, Mac and the gang and some room for characters to grow in their faith,
I am extremely eager for follow-up books.
*I received an ARC copy from Tyndale Publishing via NetGalley. All opinions are mine alone.*

This exciting romantic suspense thriller had me captivated from the beginning when Sophie begins her adventures as a Robin Hood type figure. She isn’t stealing from the rich to give to the poor, but rather she is in the business of restoring art treasures to their rightful owners. Skilled at swordsmanship as well as hand-to-hand fighting, Sophie has to call on all of her talents to escape the villains around her that are determined that she not find royal painting about a missing heir. I loved the non-stop action and the characters who were so dynamic and heroic, but I especially enjoyed getting to know the Speranza Team that showed up almost like magic whenever Sophie needed their assistance. With a symbol of hope for the downtrodden and innocent tattooed to show their allegiance, this all-women squad of super heroines tackles some really bad guys and make some harrowing narrow escapes. With exotic settings and a little romance going on, too, this book was everything I would ever want to read in a romantic suspense thriller along with more than a few surprises added in. Twists abounded in this compelling story of fighting for justice in this tale of escalating tension as the women raced down canals in Venice and streets in Munich, ever searching for the elusive paintings as well as for a missing friend. Breathtakingly complex and addictive, this is sure to be one of my favorite books of the year!
Disclaimer
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review and all opinions expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16th CFR, Part 255, “Guidelines Concerning the Use of Testimonials and Endorsements in Advertising.”

What a delightful book! The suspense and adventures will keep your heart-rate up from page one until the very end! I am eagerly anticipating Book 2 and the continuing work of the Speranza Team.

This new-to-me author had me hooked from page one! Sophie Williams, a master at art theft and forgery, works at her best friend's art gallery in Germany. When a decades-old missing portrait of the royal family of Neuhansberg shows up at the gallery unfortunately it throws the spotlight on Sophie. A tragic accident killed Princess Johanna and her children years ago and at that time three family portraits went missing. Why suddenly has one portrait appeared? A mystery to be sure. Then suddenly Sophie's best friend, Lise, goes missing and there are rumors that hidden treasure is tied to the other missing portraits. Convinced that finding the other portraits will lead her to her friend, Sophie begins a quest that takes her into dangerous territory. Can she trust those she doesn't know who come to her aid? And what about handsome Mac McKenzie, who is also after the paintings for a client? As he dogs her steps, they try to outwit each other at every turn. But will they have to work together eventually to solve this mystery and try and save Lise before it's too late? This novel is extremely intriguing and had me turning pages long after bedtime. With numerous twists and turns, I couldn't put it down!

Thanks to NetGalley and Tyndale House Publishers for a complimentary copy of this novel. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

She was absolutely certain the trouble had just begun.

This was an amazing action adventure clean suspense novel written by a woman starring an incredible cast of women intent on helping other women! Faced with the disappearance of her best friend on the heels of receiving a lost masterpiece, art thief and forger Sophie won’t stop until she finds Lise and gets to the bottom of not only a modern day kidnapping ring but a forty year old royal murder.

Sophies character is complicated and a little hard to follow sometimes. Mac's character was not really defined until half way through the book. There were a lot of characters that were introduced throughout the book. It took me a while to figure them all out. All of that being said. I enjoyed reading this book. The mystery was good and kept me guessing. There were a lot of surprises in this book. I'm hoping this is a series because I want to read more about Sophie and Mac.

I received this book from Tyndale Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I was not compensated in any way.

Oh my word!! Talk about girl power. The Crown Conspiracy by Connie Mann is the kick-off of Team Speranza and endless possibilities. A team of women, each specializing in one skill or another, but all coming together to help other women, and children, in need. They travel all over the world and have you on the edge of your seat from the get go. James Bond step aside. I absolutely can’t wait for the next book!! Bravo!!

I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher. The opinions expressed are completely my own.

Oh my goodness! This book was a thrill ride from start to finish! It’s the very definition of unputdownable. I couldn’t read it fast enough. It has everything I love in a good thriller: intriguing mysteries, nonstop action, great characters, gorgeous settings, a powerful message of faith, and so much more!

I loved the friendship between Sophie and Lise. They were so supportive of each other. I liked how they were both trying to help people and right wrongs. It was so great to read about women supporting other women.

There was a lot going on in this book, but it never felt like too much. I loved all the twists and turns.

I’ve read a lot of great books this year, but this one tops the list so far. I’m so glad it’s the start of a new series. I’m very eager for more adventures with the Speranza team. I’ll be thinking about this story for a while! Needless to say, I highly, highly recommend it!

I received a copy of this book and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.