Cover Image: Wind of the Spirit

Wind of the Spirit

This had everything I was looking for in the third book of the series. It took the American Patriot series perfectly into what I was expecting. The character still felt like the same characters in this world and I enjoyed the historical elements of it. I appreciate it that it didn't shy away from the darker parts of the American revolutiand that it wasn't too preachy in the Christianity elements. It was well written and I wish there was more to the series.

I received this from Netgalley.com.

Packed full of historical events and people with a little romance thrown in, I look forward to continuing this American Revolutionary series.

A great conclusion to an awesome series. This one might be old but its still a good one. I enjoyed the series as a whole.

I've read this series before and as always I enjoyed it to the fullest.
I was thrilled to see these books again.
A very exciting book that I couldn't put down once again.
I loved reliving history and this author describes it so well that I felt like I was there. I didn't want it to end.
Wonderful characters that I enjoyed in getting to know and what life might have been like for them.
I wish the other books were on Netgalley and not just the first two.
I recommend this book to the fullest because once you pick this and book 2 up you will want more.
The struggles, faith, and romance are very real to the people just like in today's times.
Elizabeth was awesome. She's my favorite character in this story.
Along with George Washington.
I also loved the many Indians that were in this adventure.
5 stars for a well written novel. This author has done some fantastic storytelling. I highly recommend it
My thanks for a copy of this book. I was NOT required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.