Thank you NetGalley for giving me the chance to read this book ahead of time in exchange for a review. You should read it!

This was a really well done novel, I really enjoyed the overall feel of this book and how everything worked overall in this universe. The story was really well done and I enjoyed the overall feel of the story, the characters felt like they were supposed to and was invested in what was happening. Nick Cascino wrote this perfectly and can’t wait for more.

Doctor Misery's City of Music takes readers on a mesmerizing journey through a world where music holds the power to shape reality itself. From the whimsical landscapes of New York to the enchanting city of Ravello, this sci-fi fantasy immerses you in a symphony of innovation and intrigue. What hooked me from the start was the intricate blend of music, technology, and moral dilemmas woven throughout the story. It's a tale that challenges the very essence of human nature while hooking you with its lyrical prose and vivid imagination. A great read for anyone who craves adventure with a touch of melody!

Hey, fellow adventurers! Ready to dive into a world where music isn't just a soundtrack, but the very fabric of reality? 🎵✨ Doctor Misery's City of Music is like nothing you've ever read before! Picture this: a beauty-obsessed mad scientist, a plot to reshape the world, and a cast of musicians fighting for their very souls. From the bustling streets of New York to the mystical mountaintops of Italy, this book is a wild ride from start to finish. What I loved most? The way it combines sci-fi thrills with a deep dive into the power of music. So grab your headphones and get ready for a symphony of adventure—you won't be able to put it down! 🎶🚀