I really enjoyed reading this. The review of scriptures and prayer at the end of each chapter was instrumental in improving my faith in GOD.

I really wanted to like this devotional. It didn’t have enough depth for me personally. It might be best suited for someone unchurched and new to faith.

Each day is broken down very well. The title of each day is ‘something’ It, such as Do It, Pursue It, Use It. There is a Bible verse for each one followed by the reading that helps explain that day’s thought. Each day ends with a prayer. Wonderful and uplifting! I really enjoyed this devotional.

I have read many devotionals but this one might be one of my absolute favorites. We not only get a scripture to read but we end our devotional with a prayer. Yes lord this is good.

Beautiful, relatable, little popcorn bits for the soul!!

This is a perfect biblical devotional for anyone who thinks "I just don't have any time to sit and do a daily devotional"
Each entry is like a breath of fresh air that starts my day in the mindset of Christ. I love that each day includes a small prayer at the end. I love that this is a read-only with no lines for Journaling because that seems to always be where I fall off the devotional wagon.

So very thankful to have been granted an ARC by WaterBrook Multnomah and NetGalley. These opinions were given freely and are my own.

This is a very good devotional for each of us to be brave and do what our dream anyway, rooted from a life that trusting in Jesus. We are far far more strength than what we can ever imagine, by the grace of God.

Thank you for allowing me to review this title. This is helpful and i would use it daily. I enjoyed this, thanks again!